Mr.Vampire X Ms.Wolf +Under E...

Av kookie_midnight

A Wolf and A Vampire. The decendants of the two lovers who cant be together no matter how hard they fight for... Mer

Prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chaprer 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54 (ending)
I'll miss this.
another story is out.

chapter 12

9.7K 312 301
Av kookie_midnight

I slowly opened my eyes and got up, it was already morning, i took a shower and wore my uniform i tied my hair into a bun and put some light make up on.

I went downstairs and saw the maids were already cooking breakfast, i greeted them goodmorning and they were cooking my favorite dishes which mom makes for me every morning.

"Wow, that looks delicious Mrs. Park" i smiled, she is one of my closest here in the house.

"I'm glad you thought so Miss"

I decided to wake yoongi up and went upstairs, since he'll be the one who's driving.

"Yah! Yoongi, wake up!!" i raised my tone a bit hoping he would wake up but he didn't move at all which made me pissed, i tried poking him but it was still no use.

I have no choice but to do this, i leaned in his ear and whispered.

"Young master, it's time to wake up" i whispered softly.

And again i was ignored.

Why you little!?

"Yoongi wake up you little shit!" I shouted at his face.

He finally woke up but this time with his annoyed expression.

I was about to get up and get out of his room but at the speed of light he grabbed my wrist harshly.

"What did you call me?" He said with his low and angry voice.

The sound of his voice makes me want to leave immediately.

"No- nothing just wake up, we're gonna be late" i did my best to stay calm.

I yanked of my wrist off of his grip and ran out of the room.

After an hour of waiting he finally went out of his room completely dressed.

"Lets go" he said coldly.

"You're not eating breakfast?" I asked, he still had that annoyed expression on his face.

"No, now lets go" he said firmly and got his keys leaving the house without even sparing a glance at me.

Geez, is he that pissed?

-

"Mina!" Jessi shouted.

"Hey" i smiled.

I'm not really in the mood today, i feel tired because i couldn't sleep properly last night.

"Well someone's not in the mood" She asked while raising her brow.

"No l'm not, just sleepy" i yawned.

"Alright, but we need to go we're gonna be late" she held my wrist and dragged me with her.

We arrived at our classroom and took our seats.

"Good morning" the teacher greeted.

"Good morning" we said in unison.

I noticed that pissed off boy isn't here yet, but i shrugged the thought off.

"Ok class open your books to page 43" the teacher said interrupting my thoughts.

*meanwhile*

The class ended it's finally lunch break.

"Hey, let's eat I'm freaking starving" jessi said while rubbing her stomach.

I looked around to find yoongi but he doesn't seem to be around, wait? why am i concern?

I suddenly recalled his words from last night, it brought goosebumps and cringe feeling on me.

We finally ate our lunch when some girls started to whisper and some were obviously ultimate fan girls.

"Omo! Bangtan!" Jessi squealed too, hell no don't tell me...

"Wait? You're a fan?" I looked straightly into her eyes.

Then she smiled and blushed, holy shit no.

"What the hell" i mumbled, suddenly yoongi turned his gaze on me then jin started pointing st our direction making the girls here stare at us.

Wow attention.

I saw some girls glaring at me, i glared back at them, y'all are bitches.

He glared at me, I glanced on my food not minding his presence and started to eat, i suddenly lost my appetite and stood up i grabbed jessi's wrist and drag her with me.

"Hey! What's the big deal!?" Jessi started to protest.

"It's too loud in here, it's getting annoying" i said coldly.

"But i didn't get to see jimin oppa!" She whined, can you please get a hold of yourself.

"Stop whining, don't worry you'll see your jimin oppa later, but for now lets go on our next class shall we?" I smiled at her.

She frowned then she nodded.

We entered our next class then i saw yugyeom, What? since when did he transfer here.

I went closer to him.

"Hey! Since When did you transfer here?" I looked at him shocked.

He looked at me and grinned.

"I texted you a couple of times but i didn't get any reply" he said with a confused look.

He did? Shit, it's that jerks fault for throwing my phone away.

"Well, my phone is broke i have to buy this week"

"Why was it broken?" He asked me while observing my expression, should i tell him the truth.

"Yoongi threw it away"

"What the fuck? Why?" He was pissed alright, the same face i made when i fucking witnessed my phone dying.

"Well he thre-"my words were cut off when someone barged in.

It was him and he looked directly at yugyeom clearly not pleased with his presence.

"Well, what do we have here?" He said while giving us a sarcastic smile.

I just sat there not knowing what to do.

He went to his seat calmly while still looking at us, he looked creepy as fuck.

After that the class finally started.

-

"Hey mina want me to walk with you? I'll take you home" yugyeom offered when he spotted me outside the school gate.

I hesitated at first but since jessi got home first, it's nice yugyeom is still here to accompany me.

"So, do you want to tell me what actually happened to your phone my lady?" He brought up the topic while addressing me the way the pack used too.

"You don't need to call me that anymore, by the way here's the truth, yoongi actually threw it on the ground and the screen was awfully broken and guess what? It's all because he doesn't want you to contact me" i stated while crossing my arms still pissed at his actions, while he has still no plans on buying me a new phone.

"What!? That's it, I'm telling your dad and your brother" he said and pulled his phone from his pocket.

I grabbed his hands signalling him to stop.

"No, don't tell them, i don't want any trouble just because of a phone" i spoke firmly.

"But he's getting way out of hand, he acts like he owns your life!"

"Yes, he's a total jerk, but don't worry i can handle myself"

"Alright, just buy a new phone then and if he does things like that again, I'm seriously gonna tell your dad or your brother"

"Yes"

"Thanks for walking me home" I gave him a hug but i had to tip toe because he's so tall.

He chuckled.

"No problem, my lady" he said and waved goodbye.

I opened the door and surprisingly the lights were still off, i wonder where is Mrs. Park and the others.

When i took a step the lights suddenly went on and it startled me.

"Took you long enough, did you enjoy your quality time with him" a voice suddenly spoke making me jump out in fear, he took a step closer.

He pulled my hair, i yelped in pain i tried yanking his hands off but it was no use, this fucking vampire!

"Let me go!" I shouted.

He dragged me upstairs while i barely walked because he was dragging me harshly.

"I don't think so, didn't i tell you not to talk to him!" he shouted while still gripping at my hair, i was startled by his voice.

His eyes turned bloody red and it showed no mercy...

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

7.7K 304 37
The lost cold hearted Vampire King found by a measly human scientist, his only living soft spot. Book 1: How To Make The Perfect Boyfriend Book 2:...
1.5K 123 29
A fanfiction about couples in the paranormal world where vampires,werewolfs, Dracula's,shape shifter's lives in same world. Waiting for their mate. B...
64.8K 1.6K 29
(Y/n) Is a wolf who doesn't know much about vampires. he was given the power to control ice in his human form and rip things to shreds in his wolf fo...
210K 6.1K 28
○Word Count: 30k○ ●Jungkook, an eighteen-year-old college student, one day woke to find that he was now a vampire. Cue the panic and denial. Taken in...