Gangland III

By Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. More

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 15 - Loophole.

15.3K 712 478
By Bhettiboop

For an hour and some change, all of us sat around Carlos's coffee table, eating Coney Island and thinking of multiple ways that we could transfer the guns over to Saudi Arabia. Of course, driving wasn't an option. We couldn't do it if we wanted to. It was in a completely different continent, and unless we could drive over water, it wasn't going to happen. We thought of renting a boat, but we didn't want to risk having someone check our bags and getting caught with so many weapons. We thought of ways to get through the monitors at the airport, ways to try and sneak it out, but we couldn't come up with a thing.

"Maaannnnn....." Q groaned, tilting his hat over his eyes. "We been at it for damn near two hours.."

"I'm thinkin' bout just sneakin' shit through..." Stacey growled.

"And get our asses arrested?" Carlos scoffed. "Hell nah...."

I balled up my piece of paper, throwing it onto the table.

"I'm fresh outta ideas." I groaned.

Isaiah sat in his chair in the corner, stroking his chin and keeping his mind on it.

"We need to pack and get our shit together, then book a room near a hotel thats by the airport." Isaiah said in a serious tone. "I 'ont wanna waste no time. When we figure shit out, we'll be ready."

"Aight then let's pack." Stacey said, standing up. "Erbody go to y'all cribs and pack a whole bunch of y'all shit."

"And bring a hoodie witch'all." Carlos said, pointing at the door. "That way y'all can put it over y'all heads to cover our identities fo' da camera."

"Aye!"

All of us turned around, glancing at Q.

"Bring a hoodie that's in y'all favorite colors." Q grinned, nodding his head. "We gone do this shit in style."

And that's what we did.

All of us separated, went into our own homes, and packed a bunch of clothes. Even though I was broke, I had all of my clothes from Washington DC shipped in California from the Uhaul truck. After me and Isaiah left, all of us brought a hoodie that represented our favorite colors. I brought gray, Carlos brought red, Isaiah brought orange, Noah brought green, Asha brought pink, Q brought black, and Stacey brought purple. We all packed our shit in the van and rode out damn near an hour to the nearest hotel. The main reason why we took the van, was because Stacey always placed the license by the front of a window.

A license, that was fake and registered out of state.

When we arrived, all of us got out of the car, placed on our hoods, and walked into the hotel with our hoodies on our heads. We were 7 people deep, walking into the hotel like we were the next Beatles or something. Basically, we looked like the shit. Haha. Of course, Carlos led the pack as he walked up to the front desk, glancing slowly at the camera. At the angle that he was looking at, there was no way that anyone could see any of our faces.

"Hi, how may I help you?" The lady at the front desk asked in a nervous tone.

"One suite."

All combining money together, we got the best suite in the Holiday Inn hotel.

Our suite looked like some shit that came straight out of a magazine. The first thing we saw when we walked in, was a large window that glanced over the gorgeous city and beach of California. Right by the window, was the large couch and glass table. Beside that, was the large kitchen with an island in the middle. Circling around the large room, were room and passages that led to each bedroom. Each of us had our own. We were so amazed that all of our mouths opened as we glanced around the large suite.

"Enjoy your stay." The woman smiled as she shut the hotel room door.

"Fucking shit." Isaiah gasped, glacing around. "Look at this shit, y'all."

"Look!" Asha squealed as she jogged onto the large patio.

Outside on the wide patio overlooking the city, sat a large jacuzzi. Asha crouched down by it, smiling up at everybody.

"I call getting in first!" Asha smiled.

"Nah y'all. This ain't no vacation." Carlos growled. "Rememba, this is strictly fo' da kids."

"Even though it's our kids at stake Carlos, there ain't nothin' wrong with getting a little stress off of our minds by relaxing first." Noah nodded, smiling a little bit as he kept his hands in his pocket. "That's probably what we need."

Carlos glanced at Noah, smiling and nodding his head.

"You right, man." Carlos grinned. "My fault."

"You good."

"So........" I smiled as I walked by the pool table, taking a stick and chalking it up. "Who ready to get they ass kicked in pool?"

"Oh hell nah!" Stacey chuckled as he raced over to me. "That's my game!"

And for the rest of the night, we did something that we never did. Relaxed.

We ordered three boxes of fully loaded pizza and ate, chilled, watched TV, and played pool. It felt good to not have any worries for a little while. Even though we had to go search for the kids for the next day, we spent the night not beefing or anything like we did for the last 5 years. It just felt good to chill out for a few seconds.

Around 2:30am, everyone was asleep. Everyone, accept for Asha. As all of us slept in our beds, Asha placed on her two-piece purple bathing suit, turned on the jacuzzi, and filled it up with some lavender soap she purchased from Bath and Body Works. As the pool filled up with smoky hot water and bubbles, Asha swished her hand around inside and gazed out at the city. It was so perfect and relaxing. She placed her foot inside and eased inside, soaking and seeping herself into the hot waters.

Then, she heard Q getting something to drink out of the fridge. [What were the odds?]  Asha moved the blinds on the outside, opening the window a little.

"What you doin' up so late, Q?" Asha said in a low tone.

Q turned around, smiling at her as he shut the refridgerator door.

"You finally got in dat jacuzzi like you wanted, huh?" Q chuckled lowly.

"Yeah."

They both stared at each other for a little bit as Asha placed her hand out.

"You wanna come out?" Asha asked.

"Nah." Q said, shaking his head. "Yo' man here and it's gone look bad...."

"Oh please, Q." Asha groaned. "All we're doing is getting in the jacuzzi. That's it."

Q may have been fronting on the outside, but inside, that's exactly where he wanted to be.

"I'll be out in a little bit."

For five minutes, Asha laid back and relaxed to herself. Since it was getting a little hot, she placed her hair into a sloppy bun and sat back to relax. Then, Q stepped out with his towel and a small bowl of cut up green apples with caramel drizzled over the top. It was Q's favorite food.

"Let me guess, a bowl of caramel apples?" Asha snickered.

"You know it." Q winked, crunching one in his mouth. "It's my favorite."

Asha glanced up at Q and watched him take off his shirt, showing his abs. He had a sleeve tattoo on his right arm, tattoo's on his left, but he only had a little on his body. He had one on his side, his name on his upper right chest in cursive, and the year he was born on the other. Asha glanced at his abs, then turned away as he got inside.

"Gooottttdamn!" Q jumped as he jumped back out of the jacuzzi. "The fuck you set this water on? Hell on earth?"

"Stop being a little pussy and get in!" Asha laughed, giving him a funny look.

"SHIT." Q whispered loudly, slowly easing in.

Asha grabbed Q's shoulders and shoved him into the water, watching hos mouth open wide.

"oooOOHHHHH FUCK." Q shouted.

"Shhhhh!" Asha giggled, placing her index finger by her mouth. "You gone wake everybody else up!"

Q closed his eyes and took a deep breath, settling into the heated waters. One smell that hit his nose, was the sweet smell of lavender soap and bubbles.

"Dis' shit smell good!" Q smiled, turning to Asha. "What's in here?"

"Lavender baby soap." Asha smiled. "I got it from Bath and Body Works."

"Aaaaah." Q nodded slowly. "Aight."

Q placed his arms out onto the wooden part and glanced out at the city, crunching and eating on his apples. Asha glanced at his bowl, glancing back at Q.

"Can I have some?" Asha asked.

"Yeah." Q nodded again, placing the bowl in between them. "Here."

"Thank you."

Asha sighed, crunching on a caramel glazed apple and glancing down at the beautiful city.

"Ain't it beautiful, Q?"

"What?" Q grinned, turning to Asha. "You or the city?"

Asha gave Q a devilish grin as he leaned to the side and chuckled a little.

"Aight aight I ain't gone fuck witchu." Q grinned. "I'm just playin'."

Asha shook her head, smiling and taking another handful of apples that was inside of the bowl. She crunched on them, watching Q gaze out at the city as well. As she ate, a small drop got onto her upper collar bone.

"Shit." Asha mumbled as she cupped the bottom of it.

"Aaaaayeeee, let me lick it off." Q grinned, sticking his tongue out.

Q was just playing, though. As he squinted his eyes shut and tilted his head near Asha, flickering his tongue back and forth, Asha gazed down at him and licked his tongue a little. Q opened his eyes and gave her a serious look as she smiled at him, winking and eating her apple.

"Ash, don't do that." Q said in a serious tone, indicating that he liked it. "I don't wanna get you pregnant in this jacuzzi."

"Do what?" Asha winked.

Q picked up an apple and clenched it between his front teeth, leaning neck to her. Asha leaned forward and bit the apple from between his teeth as they both started crunching on it.

"Mhm it's good, huh?" Q grinned, talking with his mouth full.

"Mhm." Asha grinned back. "Juicy."

Q grabbed another one and clenched it in between his teeth, leaning forward as Asha bit onto it again. As they crunched and finished that piece, Q bit half of a tiny piece and held it onto his tongue, smiling at Asha. Asha leaned next to him and placed it on top of his. Within a second, the sound of their lips smacking slowly together echoed on the balcony as they wrestled the small piece of apple in between their mouths. Q snatched his lips from Asha's. chuckling at her.

"I got it back." Q smiled, crunching on it.

Q's smile shifted back into a blank stare as him and Asha stared at each other, eyes half opened as they went right back to french kissing. Q fell right into her palms as always, getting deeper and deeper into the kiss as he placed his arm around her and clutched her close to him. Asha cradled Q's head as the moment began to get a little intense. Holding her with his left hand, he used his right hand to slide his fingers from her boobs, down to her stomach, then down into her bathing suit. He slipped his finger in between her lips, causing her to jump.

"Shit!" Asha whispered loudly. "Q...."

"Just let me play wit' it for a few more seconds.." Q whispered, eyes closed with his lips pressed into her neck.

Q twiddled around with her clit and fingered her a little, watching Asha bite her lips and dig her nails into the solid concrete. She closed her eyes, trying her hardest not to moan loudly. But the more that Q did it, the harder it got. Asha clenched onto Q's back as he started going a little faster.

"Aaaauhghh fuck!" Asha squealed lowly. "Shit....oh......."

Little did they know, Noah was watching.

Noah got up to use the bathroom roughly two minutes before, but when he noticed that Asha hadn't come to bed yet, he grew concerned. Knowing that Q wasn't in the suite either, he grew even more concerned. As Noah watched through the small crack of the blinds, he banged on the window to scare them a little.

"Shit!" Both of them whispered loudly, glancing back at the window.

Both of them quickly moved apart, glancing at the window and looking back at each other.

"Who was that?" Q whispered.

"Shit, I don't know?" Asha whispered back.

They separated in the jacuzzi, watching Noah open the windows. He glanced down at Asha as she looked back up at him, giving him a blank look.

"Hey, Noah?" Asha said, putting on a fake smile. "W-What's up?"

"I was just...........checkin' on you." Noah said in a blank tone, looking over at Q. "Q's here, I see?"

"Chill on me, Noah." Q groaned. "Ain't nobody worried about Ash. We chillin' like normal friends."

Noah knew that they were lying, which was making his blood boil inside. He gave them both a blank look, then looked back at Asha.

"Well, i'll be in bed Ash." Noah growled as he shut the window. "I'll see you later."

As Noah shut the window, Q watched as he shut the blinds. He leaned back a little, then glanced back at Asha.

"You think he saw us?" Q whispered.

"No." Asha whispered back. "He would've said something."

Asha closed her eyes, placing her hand over her forehead and sighing.

"I was getting a little too carried away, anyway........" Asha whispered as she got out. "I've gotta go to bed."

"So when you gone leave that square, Ash?" Q asked.

Asha glanced down at Q as he looked back up at her. The smoke from the jacuzzi hit his face as he gave her a serious look.

"Q, every time I go out with someone I like, we fuck up towards the end..." Asha sighed. "Just look at me and Noa-"

"Asha I ain't gone treat you like he do." Q growled. "He a self centered nerd who-"

"Q, that's enough!" Asha snapped.

Asha gave Q a serious look as he shook his head, gazing back out at the city.

"Goodnight, Q." Asha sighed as she walked back into the house.

And from the bedroom, all Noah did was listened to what they were saying. Now that he saw what they were doing at the hotel, he couldn't imagine what they were doing when he was around. All he knew was that Asha was a potential cheater and was wasting his time.

But his jealousy of Q soared out of this world.

The next day, everyone woke up to Carlos cooking breakfast and reading a book. We all walked out of our rooms, yawning in exhaustion.

"What you doin', Los?" Isaiah asked.

"I think I got an idea on how to get these guns across the border." Carlos nodded, glancing inside of his book. "I done thought this shit all out."

Carlos walked over to the table and spread out a large map of the airport that he printed from a local library that was around the corner. He placed a cup down on each of the ends, snatching a marker out for the map.

"Alright, so what we need is two people." Carlos said in a serious tone. "One person to be a baggage handler, and one person to load the shit onto the end of the plane, and the 5 of y'all just gone pack y'all shit, head onto the plane, and wait as we pack the guns. Anybody wanna do it wit' me?"

"I was thinkin' Noah since he the smartest." Stacey shrugged, pointing at him.

"Is you down, Noah?" Carlos asked.

"Anything to find the kids, man." Noah shrugged.

"Aight." Carlos nodded, looking at the rest of us. "Y'all all pack up and board flight 386 around 8:30am tomorrow."

"Wait a minute, how you and Noah gone get pose as workers at the airport tomorrow if y'all aint got they outfits?" Q asked.

"Don't worry." Carlos smiled. "We got it."

And by 7:30am, me, Asha, Isaiah, Stacey, and Q boarded the flights the regular way. We had no idea what Noah and Carlos were doing, but we were getting on the flight that Stacey boarded the day before through his laptop.

But while we were doing this...

"Alright load the nine." Carlos mumbled. "We gone sneak in through the back."

Both Carlos and Noah pounded their face on with Asha's makeup to distort their skin tone and looks. They had to do this because they were going to be showing their faces when they loaded all of the suitcases to the back of the airplane for the 1st class flyers. Carlos and Noah waited in the van until they saw two workers walk through the back with luggage. They waited until two baggage handlers walked from plane 386, placed their masks on, then lunged out of the car with their shotguns.

"Don't fucking move!" Both Noah and Carlos chanted. "Don't you fucking move!"

The female and male workers froze, placing up their hands as Carlos started feeling all over the woman, glancing at her.

"Where's the luggage cart?" Carlos asked.

"O-Over there.." The woman stuttered.

Npah ran over to the van, grabbed the bags filled with guns, then placed them on top of the large pile of bags, then placed his thumbs up to Carlos.

"Come back ova' here real quick." Carlos whispered loudly. "I need help duct tapin' they asses up."

After going in the secluded back room of the airport, they stripped both of them of their outfits, placed them on, then headed back inside of the building. Noah had on makeup that made his skin look darker, and Carlos had on makeup that made their skin look lighter. After spending an hour boarding flights, Carlos and Noah saw me, Asha, Isaiah, Stacey, and Q boarding our flight. They stepped inside and headed to the back, placing their luggage above us.

"Y'all got the guns?" I whispered up to them.

"Yeah." They whispered back.

Since this was first class, Noah and Carlos were responsible for loading each of the bags over everyone that was flying. After spendingg another 45 minutes packing people's luggage, they heard the pilot announce something on the microphone above.

"Hello, I'm Mary, the wonderful pilot that will be flying you today." The woman cheered. "We will be on a 17 hour flight, but will assure that you have a delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner to keep you nice and comfortable. We will have our co-pilots that's putting your luggage up serve you beverages once we take off."

We all glanced at each other, smiling and slowly nodding our heads. We were now headed to Saudi Arabia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.5K 36
"I never knew what betrayal felt like ... until he came back." - @boyband_girl 01.21.18 - 10.08.18 - sequel to The Fall of the Innocent
48 2 17
When ghosts from a past he thought he'd left behind come back to haunt him, Jay-jay must become the man he used to be to lay those ghosts to rest.
38K 2.4K 33
"my intention was to uncover the truth and somehow clear my name. but someone's been working overtime to send me back to jail." cover ยฉ arianasholy