Our love is forever (A Delena...

Oleh coralee2001

Damon and Elena are finally together, Will they stay together with all that's going to happen. Stefan has tur... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter ninteen
Author's Note
Chapter twenty

Are love is forever (A Delena story )

1.9K 28 12
Oleh coralee2001

If u ship delena u will like it. I really hope u like it. it's my first vampire diaries book.

Elena POV

I can't help think about the fight me, Damon, and Stefan got into last night. They keep saying I have to pick one of them. I mean I do love both of them but I know I can only pick 1 of them.

I love the way Damon makes me feel. He loves me. He hasn't left me to kill a bunch of people like Stefan did. He was there for me when Stefan wasn't. I love him so much.

I dated Stefan for a long time. I know I will always love him deep down. I know he left me to kill to be his old self but I forgave him. He was the perfect boyfriend.

Flashback from last night*

" Elena you need to pick someone me or Stefan " Damon said. " its easier to pick since your not scurried to me anymore " damon finishes.

" I can't I love both of you " I say but I know I must pick one of them.

" Elena you can't do this anymore you have to pick one of us not both " Stefan says.

" Fine " I yell I'm so upset with them they are always fighting over me . I'm going to make up my mind it will hurt one of them.

" I'm sorry Elena don't hate me for making you chose but I can't keep living like this not knowing who you really love " Damon says than hugs me.

" Ok " I say than hug him back.

" I will see you tomorrow than " Stefan says than goes to his room.

" ok bye " I say. I could tell he is upset. " damon are you upset to?" I ask. But I think I already now the answer.

" Kinda " Damon says than looks at the sad look on my face. " because I love you so much and you used to love and now you love me and my brother. It's a little hard not to be. Elena you need to pick one of us ".

" Ok ok I know I need to pick " I say than storm out of there house.

Flashback over*

The next morning

I know I have to pick someone today. I have a shower than I dry off. i put on a pair of light blue of jean shorts and a black tank top. I put on some make up and straighten my hair.

I go down stairs. I put on the black high heels I wear last night. I say goodbye to Caroline. than walk to my car. I stayed at her house last night because I couldn't stand being in the same house as Stefan and Damon. And Jeramy asking me questions because you heard everything.

I get to Stefan and Damon's house. I go inside. I walk into the living room where Damon, Stefan ,and Jeramy are.

" Jeramy can you go to your room?" I ask him.

" No I'm staying down here Elena " Jeramy says than gives me a look that makes me think he hates me.

" Please Jer " I say.

" Ok fine " Jeramy says than runs up to his room.

" Have you made up your mind?" Damon asks. I love him so much.

' Yes but before I make up my mind I have to say something " I say than walk over to Stefan. " I will always love you deep down inside forever literally forever. and I know that who ever I pick will hurt everyone."

" Elena I will always love you no matter what or who you chose " Stefan says than hugs me.

I walk over to Damon. " i'll always love you and I love how you make me feel and when you where there for me when Stefan left or when I was sad " I say.

" I know and I will always love you to " Damon says.

" Know tell us " Stefan says.

" Ok I know whoever I chose everyone will hurt but I can never forget the memories that we had I'm sorry Stefan but I pick Damon " I say than hug Damon.

" I love you Elena " Damon says

Ok I hope u liked it

Vote and

Comment plz

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

26.1K 429 17
An idea of what happened during the summer before Elena went to college. All delena and lots of love.
Forever Yours Oleh Liv

Fiksi Penggemar

107K 2.9K 21
It's been 15 years since it all began. Elena is in a coffin, Bonnie has moved on with her life, and Matt became the sheriff of Mystic Falls. Stefan's...
24.9K 691 21
Sequel to It Will Always Be Damon. Elena escapes from Klaus but is unable to free her son from his evil clutches. Damon has gone off the deep end and...
7.4K 132 45
Nevaeh Gilbert, sister to Elena Gilbert, she is loving and caring Gilbert. Will she fall in love with Stefan or Damon.