We Are All In This Together (...

بواسطة -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... المزيد

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
20k reads!! Thanks!
The Intruder
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

The Rock

3.7K 61 25
بواسطة -babyroses-

Lucy's Outfit( She has her hair up in a ponytail)

Lucy's POV

We all, including little AJ, saw a movie tonight. It was a good movie, but one problem, AJ ruined the entire movie. He spoiled it, and honestly I was about to leave the theater because of what he did. I adore that little know it all, but it's getting so annoying having him here like everyday. He's like Leo, but smaller.

We all walked through the day to our penthouse, Chase was holding my hand.

"I love that movie! I've seen it five times!" AJ exclaimed, placing his bag on the table.nHe then made a face. "Oh, I hope I didn't ruin the ending for you guys."

"No, you already ruined the beginning, and middle, so I didn't really care about the end." Kaz shrugged, walking off. I nodded, he's not wrong.

AJ ruined the whole movie.

"So, uh, what do you guys want to do now?" AJ asked, and I glanced at everyone. How about go to bed, I'm tired.

"Hey, um, why don't you stay right here, while we have a little team meeting out on the terrace ok?" Bree kneeled in front of him, smiling.

"Ok." He nodded.

"Ok." She repeated, and we all went outside to talk.

Once we got outside, Bree started to talk.

"Chase, I know you told AJ he can hangout with us, but this is getting ridiculous. He never leaves!"

Chase just stared at her, and then turned to Oliver, as he started to speak.

"Yeah, this morning I came down for a bowl of cereal and he poured my milk?Which was nice, but kind of creepy."

"That's creepy? This morning you offered to be the milk in my cereal." Skylar shook her head, giving him a look.

I am thinking about that in so many different ways, and some of them are very inappropriate.

Oliver smiled sheepishly, looking at us. "It's not- I didn't- my offer still stands." He looked at Skylar, then walked over and sat in a chair.

"Look, guys the only reason AJ hangs around so much, is because he doesn't have any friends." Chase defended, and I made a little sympathetic look.

Ok, that's a reason, which is sad. But he has to leave at some point.

"Ah, so he's a mini you?" Chase questioned, smiling at Chase. "Got it."

I giggled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It is nice that you're looking out for him, but we just need a little bit of space." I told my boyfriend, putting my hand on his arm.

"And not to mention it's really risking, I mean we have to keep our superhero status a secret." Kaz added, and I agreed.

We can't risk their secret getting out, or bad things could happen.

"Ok, I get it, I'll go break his heart and tell him he can't hang out with us as much." Chase decided, and I had a look of guilt on my face.

Ok, I didn't think of it that way. Why am I such a mean person?

We all walked back inside, to confront to the kid, and we find him on the couch, eating cookies.

"Hey, great cookies, got anything to, uh, wet my whistle?" He asked, touching his Adam's Apple.

"Oliver can be your milk?" Skylar suggested, grinning. Oliver was offended by that, making me chuckle.

"Uh, look, AJ, we should talk. There's been some concern, mostly from the others, about you being around so much." Chase told him, sadly.

"Eh, I get it." AJ shrugged, standing up, and putting his cookie back in the plate.

He does, how?

"You do?" I asked, walking closer to him.

"Of course, they're afraid I'm gonna find out that they're superheroes." AJ informed us, and my eyes widened.

I look at Chase, who was just as shocked as I was. I don't blame him for looking like that.

The three superheroes came over to us, shocked at AJ.

"That's crazy." Kaz scoffed at him.

"Yeah, we're bionic." Oliver added.

"Uh, no you're not, she's an alien, and you two touched the Arcturion Space Rock." AJ told them, gesturing to each.

The what rock? Is that how they got there powers. I mean I know they got them from a rock, but I never heard the name.

"He knows to much, let up your fire hand, we got to take him out." Oliver whispered to Kaz, who lifted up his hand ready to fire.

Bree and Skylar stopped the boys, and AJ looked a little scared.

"Alright, alright, we don't want to make a mess, better freeze this punk." Oliver lifted his hand, and Skylar slapped it down.

We are not hurting the kid physical, just his little heart, by telling him he can't stay.

We got the boys to calm down, and Skylar looked at the kid seriously. "How did you know we were superheroes?"

Kaz sighed, walking next to AJ. "It's my fault, I'm just way to heroic looking to pass for mortal." He chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

Yeah, that's far from the reason why.

"I've know you're secret for weeks." AJ told us.

"Ok, I don't like this. Who knows what else is in that little cat toy size head of his?" Oliver said, obviously not liking this.

Um, probably a lot, cause he is like Chase.

"If AJ, tells the public that we're superheroes is will cause hysteria. Not to mention we'll be under a microscope, which will make tracking Roman and Riker even harder." Skylar mentioned, and I nodded.

This is bad, this is very very bad.

"Why would I sell you out, when trying to convince you for me to become part of the team?" AJ asked, a little offended.

He's got a point.

"He's right. Look AJ's a smart kid, I think we can trust him." Chase told us.

"Or.. Can we!" Kaz kneeled in front of his face, and AJ gave him a look. Kaz stood up, "He didn't flinch I think we're good."

"Now that we're cool, there's something I want to show you guys." AJ walked over to his bag and grabbed his tablet, we followed him. "My Elite Force Breakdown. I complied all you abilities and superpowers and ranked your value to the team. One through six."

I took a good look at the screen and I nodded impressed.

The list:

1. Skylar

2. Lucy

3. Kaz

4. Bree

5. Oliver

6. Chase.

That's said, why is Chase last, he is very valuable to the team. But me second? Awesome!

"Uh, why am I fourth?" Bree asked, hurt.

"Skylar has twenty-four powers, Lucy has shape-shifting, and most of everybody's powers combined, and you have five." AJ informed her, making her mad.

"Alright, Oliver freeze that punk!" Bree pushed Oliver forward.

I giggled, looking at Chase, who grabbed my hand.

"Don't upset, it's not like you last. Chase is!" AJ assured her, pointing to Chase, who's smiling faded.

"What!" Chase snatched the tablet from his hands, angered.

"Relax, it's not personal, it's just accurate." AJ reassured him, making me glare at the kid.

That doesn't help the situation!

🌼🌼--

It was the next day, and I was with Skylar and we were talking. We saw Bree sitting at the counter doing a crossword, looking all depressed looking.

Aww she must be upset about list.

"Hey Bree." I greeted her.

"Yeah, whatever." She mumbled.

"Are you still mad about being below us on AJ's list?" Skylar asked.

Bree scoffed, looking at us. "He's just a kid, what does he know about ranking heroes."

"Well, he is pretty smart, and he did calculate everything based on facts and statistics and he does have a point that Lucy and I have a lot more powers-"

"I understand his thorough reasoning!" Bree snapped, cutting Skylar off, standing up. "Ok, look, I don't need a million powers, ok? I'm great at the ones I have and why do we need a list to tell us who's better then anyone else? But we're all heroes, we're all good at what we do."

She's right, everyone is different and no one is better then anyone. Well, except Davenport, he thinks he's the best.

"I couldn't agree more, right Skylar?" I smiled, turning my head to her.

"Absolutely." She smiled, then Bree started to walk away. "Where you going?"

"To practice my abilities so I can be better then the both of you." Bree told us, and I rolled my eyes.

I then saw Kaz and Oliver come up, Kaz was holding a glass pyramid with a glowing pink ball inside it. Oh pretty, I wanna touch it.

"Oh! What's that?" Bree asked, interested.

"The Arcturion Space Rock." Kaz informed her. The thing that gave them there powers?

"Wait that thing that gave you your superpowers?" I asked, walking over to them, with Skylar behind me.
They nodded.

"You know, I always imagined it to be inside a magic lamp." Bree told them, and I made a face.

Really? I thought it was an actual rock, not a pink ball.

"Oh, that's just ridiculous, where would the genie live?" Kaz told her, sarcastically, making me giggle.

Bree shook her head, annoyed and went down to Mission Command.

The boys started to walk away, when Skylar stopped them.

"I don't even want to know why that's here, but you have to get rid of it right away."

Why?

"All ready on it." Kaz told her.

"We're taking it to Mr. Davenports storage facility." Oliver added.

He had a storage facility? What's it for, storing his mirrors?

"Good; I would take it myself, but that seems like a job for number three and number five." Skylar told them, then smiled running upstairs.

I laughed, following her.

Not to be all bragging, but being second, is pretty awesome, but I won't let it get to my head.

🌼🌼--

It was the next day, and I was with Chase and Skylar. I think it's nice to hang out with them both without being jealous or afraid that Skylar might like him.

Anyway, we walked into the penthouse, Chase's arm was around my waist.

"What is that?" I asked, looking at Kaz and Oliver, who were both holding a pink noodle, with scissors sticking out the end of it. What are they up to?

"Uh, this it uh, a garden sheer, pool noodle, launcher!" Oliver exclaimed, not sounding to convincing.

Knowing those two for awhile now, I might believe that they would build something like that.

"Obviously." Kaz looked at us, and we just gave them a look.

"What's going on?" Chase asked, not buying it.

"We built this, because we wanted to touch the Arcturion without getting zapped." Oliver gave in, and my eyes widened.

Wait, zapped? I didn't know about this.

"Wait? You still have it?" Skylar asked, sternly.

"Get rid of it, like I told you to yesterday." Chase instructed them.

"Fine." Oliver said, putting the noodle down. "Consider it gone." He walked up to the cabinets in the kitchen and opened it. He stood back up. "Actually it is gone."

"What do you mean it's gone?!" Kaz asked, walking up to him.

"Someone must of taken it! I bet it was AJ, he wanted the Arcturion as soon as he saw it." Oliver told us, and I bit my lip.

No, he would never. AJ, is to much of a sweetheart.

"Hey guys! Did you see me on the news last night? I told everyone you were superheroes!" AJ announced, running it.

I almost fainted, but didn't. He what?! I never should've trusted that adorable little punk!

"WHAT!" Skylar exclaimed, angered.

"Kidding, you guys got to lighten up." AJ smiled, assuring us.

I breathed, throwing my head back. Thank goodness.

Chase walked over to him, "We know what you did AJ, give us back the space rock."

"What are you talking about?" AJ asked, confused.

"It's missing, and everyone saw how badly you wanted it." Chase told him.

"No, I didn't take it, I swear." AJ told him, honestly.

"I can't believe you're lying to me? You know what, AJ, if you're not gonna admit it, then we're not gonna be friends." Chase warned him, and I gaped at my boyfriend.

Ok, that's rude, he doesn't have to be like that.

"What?" AJ breathed, hurt.

"You heard me, get out." Chase pointed to the door.

AJ looked looked like he was gonna cry, and he ran out upset.

"Don't feel as Chase, it had to be him. I mean the only other person who know about the Arcturion was.." Skylar stopped, and remembered the only other person who knew.

I gasped, Bree! No!

Oh no!

We all immediately ran down to the tunnels and to where Bree is.

We found her, and she was gonna touch the rock.

"No, Bree don't!" Skylar stopped her, but Bree still went to touch it. Bree was about to touch the rock, but Skylar stopped her, by shooting her powers at Bree making her fly back into the rock wall and collapsing on the ground.

Bree, no!!

We all ran over to her, concerned. Bree was awake, but she's in pain I could tell.

We got Bree to stand up, and she looked at Skylar in confusion.

"What did you blast me for?"

"I wasn't aiming at you, I just wanted to knock you away from the Arcturion, I was trying to save your life." Skylar informed her.

"Yeah, and if you actually touched it.. Let's just say there would be one less person on AJ's list." Oliver told her, making a duck face.

"Just to be clear, Chase would still be at the bottom." Kaz smiled, and I glared at him.

"Wait, so the rock could of killed me?" Bree asked, and we nodded.

Yep, and there is no way I am letting her touch it.

"Yeah, what were you doing with it in the first place?" I asked her, still concerned.

"I don't know, I found it in the kitchen cabinet and I thought if I touched it I could get more powers." Bree shrugged.

"Why would you want more powers?" Chase asked, softly.

"Yeah, I mean we can understand, Chase-"

"Ok, we get it, I'm at the bottom!" Chase gritted through his teeth, to Kaz, angered.

I glared at Kaz, making him stop smiling.

Chase walked up to his sister, worried. "Bree, what's going on?"

"Speed has always been my thing, then Skylar came in and she had speed to, it just made me less important." Bree explained to us, and I gave her a sad look.

Bree shouldn't feel this way, she is amazing at what she dos. She is just as awesome as the rest of us.

"You know that's not true." Skylar said to her.

"Yeah, but when I saw my name near the bottom of AJ's list, I realized that other people think I'm unimportant to." Bree exclaimed, and we didn't respond. Bree looked at the rock. "I know that touching the rock was selfish but I just wanted to feel special again."

"I get it, but it's just to risky." I told her.

"I'll take the Arcturion back to Facility Y." Skylar told us, closing the pyramid.

"Ah, you know that's pretty far, maybe we could just keep it in the cupboard and just hope for the best." Kaz suggested, reaching for it, but Skylar slapped his hand down and she walked away with it.

We walked back into Mission Command and Chase noticed something.

"Hey, where's the hover bike?" Chase asked, looking around.

The what? Am I missing something here or not. Because the cyber desk it gone as well.

"AJ. That sneaky little punk." Oliver started, and Chase sighed.

"No, it's not his fault, it's mine, I accused him of stealing the Arcturion, he's just trying to get back at me for stealing bike." Chase explained, and I looked at the boys. He's right. "Look, I can track him using the bikes locator." Chase tracked him on his phone, and found him. "Looks like he's taking a joyride around the tunnels. Come on, we can cut him off this way!" The boys ran off into the tunnels, leaving us girls.

I looked at Bree, who didn't look too good, she looked vey pale and weak.

"Are you ok?" I asked can her, putting my hand on her back.

"I don't know, ever since Skylar zapped me, I've been in a lot of pain." Bree told us, weakly. That's weird, that shouldn't of hurt her much or at all.

"That's weird, I didn't even fire at you full strength." Skylar wondered, curious. She the looked at the rock and her expression changed. "Hold on, when my lighting bolt, ricocheted of the orb it must of magnified my power, and that's why you're-"

Skylar stopped as Bree immediately passed out. She put the rock down, and we kneeled down to Bree.

Oh no, Bree got hit by the Arcturion's power, what are we gonna do? I can't lose Bree.

We were just sitting there with Bree in Skylar's arms.

"Chase! Kaz! Somebody help!" I called out, almost wanting to cry.

I would geo leap to them, but I don't know where they are.

"This did all my fault, if I hadn't of bragged about my superpowers and made you jealous, this never would've happened." Skylar said, upset. I nodded, looking down at my hands.

"Now, it's my fault for taking the rock, it can't fix everything." Bree breathed out, in pain.

"Wait, maybe it can. The super natural energy from the Arcturion should heal you. If I touch it, the the healing energy will pass through me to you, and my superpowers should protect me." Skylar explained, getting up and throwing a side of the pyramid off the Arcturion. Bree fell on to my lap, making me hold her a little.

"No it's to dangerous, I'm not letting you do this." Bree stopped her.

I don't know which side I'm on, but I'm not about to lose my best friends. Not on my watch.

"And I'm not letting you die. Lucy, move out of the way, so you don't get hurt." Skylar told us, and I moved so I was out of the attack zone.

Skylar then touched the Arcturion, and it sent energy through her into Bree. This went one for about five seconds until they both got shocked and passed out.

"No!" I exclaimed and ran down beside them. I checked their pulses, and they were both still alive.

I sighed with relief.

"Thank goodness."

A few moments later, I saw Skylar shoot up, I hugged her immediately.

"You ok?" I asked her, and she nodded and we both turned to Bree and we both held her hand. Just waiting for her to wake up.

I then saw Bree move her head, and I smiled. "Bree, are you ok?"

"Wait, both of you have six heads is that an alien thing, or am I just dizzy." Bree asked, lifting her head up. I giggled shaking me head.

"You're dizzy, wait." Skylar checked for extra heads on her body, and she nodded. "Yeah, it's you."

Aliens, am I right?

Bree stood up, smiling, we followed her actions.

"Wow, I feel great. How are you?" Bree asked, Skylar concerned.

"I'm fine." Skylar shrugged, and Bree and I exchanged looks, not buying Skylar's lies. "Fine, I lost a few of my powers."

"What?!" I asked, scrunching my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell us that could happen?!" Bree asked, alarmed.

"Because if I did you wouldn't want to let me do it." Skylar answered, "Look, Bree I would've given up all my powers to save you." She gripped her arms.

I smiled at there little moment. Aww.

"I don't even know what to say, thank you." Bree told her, and hugged her.

Skylar immediately went 'Ow!' At Bree's touch, and Bree pulled away. What the?

"Woah, woah, woah, what just happened?" Bree asked, worried.

Skylar turned and I saw two burnt hand prints on the back of Skylar's shirt.

Wait, did Bree do that, did she get a new ability or did she-

"You burned my brand new shirt that's what just happened." Skylar told her, looking at her shirt. I chuckled.

Bree went over to a cyber desk, and she put her hand on a tablet and I saw smoke appear. Whoa! Cool!

"Skylar, Lucy?" Bree shows us the now burnt tablet.

"Oh! That's thermo-touch." Skylar informed her, as we both walked up to him.

Reminds me of that dude thermo hands back at the academy.

Bree was shocked and concerned.

"You made indirect contact with the Arcturion. Bree you have superpowers!" I exclaimed to her, smiling happily.

"What!" Bree smiled, making a a blue disc appear in her hand.

"It's a Proto Ring." Skylar smiled.

"Cool!" I clapped my hands, looking at the disc.

"What do I do with it?" Bree asked, confused.

"Throw it." Skylar instructed her.

Bree threw the ring and it went around in a big circle and Bree caught it perfectly. It disappeared, and Bree looked at us, with a shocked expression.

That's sick, can't help but feel jealous, tho. I'm ok tho, no worries.

"That felt amazing. Wait, it's suppose to go in a circle like that?" Bree asked, making sure.

"I am so excited for you. Come on, let's go tell everyone. I can not wait to see Chase's face when he finds out." Skylar told her, and I nodded.

"Yeah, this is excited!" I squealed, following Skylar to the hydro loop.

"Actually, I kinda want to hold off for a little bit. I mean this is a lot to take in." Bree stopped us, and I nodded. That's understandable.

"Ok, it will be our little secret." I replied, putting my hands on my hips.

"Wow, I can't believe I actually have superpowers. That makes me-"

"The worlds first bionic-:superhero hybrid." I finished for her, still squealing a little.

"I was gonna say number one on AJ's list, but that works too." Bree shrugged, and we walked into the hydro loop.

This day has been eventful. Bree almost died, and then she became a superhero. I love my life.

🌼🌼--

Hey guys, sorry for the late update. I've been busy, and stuff got weird. So the website I usually watch the episode from didn't have this episode up yet, so I was like 'what?' So I had to go on YouTube and watch the episode there with only one of my earbuds working and the voices were squeaky like chipmunks. My earbuds broke, which suck.

So if some of the things they were saying are off, blame my fucking earbuds. Btw, I did this in three hours. Also, I'm doing an original chapter next. It's a Chase and Lucy one.

Next Three Chapters:

1. Original Chapter

2. Home Sweet Home Part 1

3. Home Sweet Home Part 2

Thanks for reading, love you, bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.4K 227 32
After the city is taken over by the army of shape-shifters. Reese gets the list of superheroes, and Glitch takes control of Harper's life almost comp...
52.9K 926 22
After Reese betrays Chase, Mr. Davenport adds two new members to the team. Chase overthinks everything and freaks out. Bree has become more protectiv...
46.7K 920 23
Being a level 13 superhero isn't all it's cracked out to be, especially when you don't want to be a hero. Cassie has hidden her high levelled powers...
1.8K 71 8
"He is just a really annoying friend" that's what she told herself, but her heart had other idea's. Unfold this magnificent and heart stopping love s...