Gangland III

By Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. More

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 12 - Vacation.
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.

13.8K 672 355
By Bhettiboop

Asha brought Q upstairs into another guest room that was next to Asha's. Asha then peeked into her grandmothers room, giving off a blank look. Asha's mother's side of the family was white, so her grandmother was white. Asha's other half was black. In her grandmother's room, sat a large breathing machine with a bunch of medication on the dresser.

She was sick. Not from any disease, but from old age.

"Grandma?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"This is my friend Q." Asha smiled as Q peeked from behind her. "This is the boy who's going to be staying with us for the next 2 days."

Asha's grandmother squinted her eyes at Q, then smiled.

"You one of us, eh?" Her grandmother smiled, referring to her being white.

"Yes ma'am, I am." Q laughed.

"We're going out to eat, grandma." Asha said. "Do you want something?"

"No thanks." Her grandmother smiled. "You just have fun with your boyfriend, okay?"

"Oh no no no, grams." Asha chuckled. "This is my best friend."

"Shieetttt I wish." Q scoffed under his breath.

Asha nudged Q, giving him a strict look before looking back at her grandmother.

"We'll be back later, grandma." Asha smiled as she grabbed Q's keys. "You ready, Q?"

"You know it." Q nodded as he made his way downstairs.

Meanwhile, Isaiah was planning on checking up on Tyler at the mental home. He sold a quick $1000 for a larger amount of cocaine, so this would settle for the bills. Still, he wasn't sure about going to Saudi Arabia. He was pretty sure that the kids were dead.

Until.....

*RING!*

Isaiah raced over to his cell phone and glanced at the number. It wasn't recognizable, but this wasn't new for him, especially when someone was trying to make a buy.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered in a confused tone.

"Daddy?"

Isaiah's heart jumped. Everything in his hands dropped out of his grips as he stood up, tearing up immediately. Isaiah knew that it couldn't be.........

"Kayson?" Isaiah gasped as tears trickled out of his eyes.

"I need hewp, daddy!" Kayson wailed as tears fell out of his eyes. "I wana go home!"

"Kayson!" Isaiah gasped again as he placed his hands on his head and started pacing back and forth. "Where are you?"

"I dunno...." Kayson stuttered. "Da man got me here. Abel!"

"Who's Abel, Kays?" Isaiah panted as he grabbed his shotgun out of the closet. "I'll come get you right now!"

"We in da place with a lot of gwass and stuff....." Kayson cried. "Pease com get me daddy! Abel is mean!"

"Wer mommy go?" Lily chanted from behind Kayson, saying a statement that she always said when she was looking for Asha.

Isaiah's eyes widened as he stood there, speechless and in disbelief.

"Is tha..............is that Lily?"

"Wer u at, daddy?" Kayson whined. "I wana go home!"

"Where's Iyana?" Isaiah asked. "Your baby sister?"

"In da woom!"

"And Madilyn?"

"Dey took madilen away, daddy!" Kayson whined. "Dey won't gib her back!"

Isaiah was trying to get as much information out of Kayson that he could, but he knew that he couldn't ask Kayson what country he was in since he was only 5 years old. Isaiah thought on his feet, trying to ask him as much as he could.

"Kays, what the area look like around you?"

Kayson didn't say anything.

"Kays?"

Kayson glanced up and saw Abel standing at the door, holding the belt. Before Kayson could react, Abel grabbed the phone and Kayson, whipping him across his back with the belt. As Kayson wailed and cried out loud, Abel threw him onto the ground and picked up the phone, listening to Isaiah.

"The hell is you doin' to my child!?" Isaiah cried out. "Who the hell is this?!"

Abel remained silent, hanging up the phone. As Lily cradled and cried in the corner of the room, Abel held the belt up at the both of them and gave them a serious look.

"If I catch you both near that damn home phone again, i'll beat you senseless do you understand me?" Abel barked.

"Bad!" Lily yelled up at Abel. "You bad!"

Abel stormed out of the room, locking the kids inside of the room. As for Isaiah, he sat by the phone, listening to the ring.

"Hello?"

"Hello?"

"Hello!?"

Isaiah stormed up and started packing a load of guns in a duffel bag, heading straight over to Carlos's. Usually Isaiah kept news to himself, but he had to tell someone about this one. And this time, he was calling everyone. Me, Carlos, Stacey, Q, Noah, Asha, etc.

However, he wasn't the only one who was calling his crowd of friends. Abel called his friends as well, getting one of them on the line.

"Aubrey?"

"Yes."

"We're going to have to prepare for an all out war." Abel growled. "The americans are coming."

We were all preparing for an all out war.

Meanwhile, Q and Asha had no idea what was going on. They were Asha's favorite restaurant, Red Robin. After Asha got her food, she started chowing down on her Bacon Cheeseburger with a side of onion rings. Q chewed on his burger, watching Asha as she barely took a breath. Once she realized that Q was giving her a funny look, she placed her burger down and wiped her mouth.

"I'm sorry....." Asha scoffed, laughing a little. "I know that girls aren't supposed to eat sloppy in person. Heh heh."

"Girl, is you kiddin' me?" Q smiled. "You eat however the hell you want! You wit' me!"

As Asha giggled, Q picked up on of her fries and waited until she opened her already full mouth, placing the whole entire fry in her mouth. Asha chomped on her food, chewing obnoxiously as Q took a big bite of his burger and placed a large fry in his mouth.

"Mhm." Q nodded, talking with a full mouth. "We gone stuff our faces togetha, shieeeetttttt."

Asha smiled at Q, placing her chin on her fingers as she clenched them together under her face.

"So, why'd you come all the way down here to only stay for 2 days?" Asha smiled.

"You know why, Ash. I'd drive 12 hours come down here to see yo' ass." Q smiled back. "If you want somebody to comfort you then you know i'm down fo' it."

"Oh..."

Q grinned a little, laughing and wiping his mouth.

"What's so funny?" Asha chuckled.

"Ion' know why you wont have babies with me, Ash." Q laughed. "Our kids would be fly as fuck!"

"Oh lord..."

"Real shit, Ash. Could you imagine if we had a daughter or a son?" Q grinned. "If we had a daughter all the boys would be on her head and if we had a son, he'd be pullin' all the hoes..."

Asha thought about the child she aborted 7 years ago. He or she would be 7 years old, which made her think about how he or she would be right now. Asha felt that this was the time to tell Q that she aborted their child before.

"Q..." Asha mumbled.

"Yeah?"

Asha couldn't do it. He was the only close friend she had at the moment, so she couldn't imagine how he would take it if she told him some devestating news like that.

"I love you." Asha smiled.

"I love you." Q grinned. "You know I do, Ash."

Asha smiled at Q as he glanced back at her.

"But on some real shit Ash, I ain't no corny person, but you beautiful on the inside and out." Q said in a serious tone. "That's why ion' understand why you settle for these clown cats. You betta than that."

"I know I just............I just have a bad habit with running to guy after guy when I feel trapped." Asha sighed. "That's how i've been since the age of 14. I don't do it for fun, but it's a little bit of me being vulnerable...."

"That's why ion' see why you 'ont settle fo' me...." Q said in a serious tone. "I'd never do you like dat. You know that."

"Noah told me the same thing and look at where we are." Asha sighed. "I just don't wanna ruin our friendship."

"I ain't Noah, Ash. I'm Quise." Q said in a serious tone. "Noah some punk ass nerd who think he betta' than everybody since he a doctor and that he can get away wit' whateva the hell he want. You need to leave his ass."

Asha glanced up at Q as he moved her hair out of her face.

"Settle fo' ya boy." Q smiled.

During the middle of their conversation, Q's phone rang. Q groaned and glanced down at his phone, answering it.

"What up, 'Los?"

"Isaiah just spoke to da' kids on the phone an hour ago, Q!" Carlos panted. "Y'all need to get y'all asses down here NOW!"

The news was so sudden and so shocking that he didn't tell Asha what was going on. All he told her was that they needed to pack their bags and head back down to Schaefer NOW. And in the next 4 hours, they were there. Once everyone got to the house, Isaiah let everyone know the whole story on what happened at his house.

Everyone sat around Carlos's table, discussing on what was going on.

"You heard my baby?" Asha panted as tears ran down her eyes.

"I heard Lily in the background." Isaiah said in a serious tone, placing his hand out. "I know what I heard. I swear."

"How did you know it was the kids for sure?" I asked.

"Josh, I know Kayson voice. I know my sons voice." Isaiah said in a serious tone. "I know it was Kayson because I know how he pronounce his long words!"

"And you heard Lily?" Noah panted.

"Lily was in the background!" Isaiah plead. "Listen, I know them was our kids! I'm not trippin'."

"How y'all know where they at?" Carlos asked.

"They're in Saudi Arabia." Noah panted, pointing at Carlos. "That's what them boys said before we murdered them!"

"But how y'all know that they weren't lyin'?" Q asked.

"Because we threatened to shoot and kill their asses if they didn't give us any information and they said that's all they knew!" Noah panted in an agitated tone. "We need to go there and check every inch of Saudi Arabia."

"I'm about to book our flights right nah." Stacey said, opening his laptop. "How many tickets?"

"7." Asha said.

"I'm contactin' the police to get involved." Isaiah said, pulling out his phone.

"Nah nah nah!" Q snapped, placing his hand on top of Isaiah's phone. "Ain't no police gettin' involved!"

"Why not?"

"Because we want ALL of they asses dead!" Carlos barked. "We gone pack all of our gats and handle this shit ourselves. We don't want the police finding their bodies, either."

"Wait a minute, guys....." Asha panted.

Everyone turned to Asha, watching her stare off into space.

"How are we going to take all of these guns on the airplane?" Asha asked.

"We'll get guns there, Ash." Carlos said.

"But then when we kill the people that's involved, the authorities there and on the outside will be able to link the bullets back to the guns that were newly purchased." Asha said.

Damn. Asha had a great point. We couldn't go to the airport with guns, and we couldn't purchase any in Saudi Arabia. This was scary, because we were going to a place that is sterotypically known as being a warzone. A majority of the people there were locked and loaded, so we couldn't just go there without any protection. We were on the verge of being forced to go to Saudi Arabia without any protection whats so ever.

We already had a slim to none chance of finding the kids, but there was no way we could get the kids without any guns.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 107 12
After being raised to become a gangster, Jessica finds out who she really is. Her decision to quit stirs up a war between her and the leader of the g...
173 23 21
(Completed) ( He was my story and I was his secret ) I am gonna kill you even if you mean the most to me #jungkook #secret #love #mafia
238 47 19
Last chapters of the story LONE.
12.7K 251 19
Made this because I have been wanting to write a JoshxMully story for ages. Anyway, enjoy!