C.R.U.S.H.

By Jdjmarie

When things go wrong for ciara she moves back to her home state Atlanta and starts to go to Georgia state col... More

Meet the main characters
First day
|Party
|Sorry
|Moving on
|What happened in New York
|Just Friends
|New Flame
Hey!
|Got Til It's Gone
|Playing Games
|Break
|Break Part Two
The Truth
|Jealousy

To Be Loved

383 32 3
By Jdjmarie

Janet

I got out of bed and turned my alarm clock off. I grabbed my towel and went into my bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I threw on some jogging pants and a black tight fitting belly shirt. I picked up my phone and seen that I had no messages no calls no nothing. I was pissed. DeVante didn't call me not once last night. God knows what he was doing. I looked at the time and did the rest of my hygiene stuff and put on some shoes and grabbed my gym bag and walked out the door. As I came out my room the room across the hall door open and Ciara came out. "Good morning",she said with a smile. "Good morning", I replied.

Ciara: Guess we can walk together to dance class.

Me: Sure.

We walked across campus to the dance studio and got in and sat on the floor and stretch as we waited for the teacher to come in. When she came in she introduced her self to the people he didn't know her and then proceeded on to tell us about the different things we will be learning and doing during the course of the class. (A/N: I don't know absolutely nothing about being a dance major so I'm making it up as I go. Just go along with it lol) She let us stretch some more as Aaliyah came and sat next to me and Ciara.

Aaliyah: Hey Jay.

Janet: Hey Li wassup?

Aaliyah: Nothing. Whose your friend ?

Janet: This Ciara. Ciara this is Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: Mmh your cute.

I laughed cause rather your male or female Aaliyah will flirt with you.

Ciara: Thank you

Aaliyah: So I saw your boo last night jay.

Janet: Where

Aaliyah: At the strip club. With Ginuwine sexy ass

I looked at her then continued to stretch trying not to show any emotions when really I was so pissed. We did 5 hours of learning and dancing and finally class was over.

Aaliyah: Y'all coming to my party Friday right?

Aaliyah was in a sorority and they threw the biggest parties on campus.

Me: of course.

We walked out of class and me and Ciara walked towards our dorm.

Ciara: I know I don't know you very well but are you okay?

Me: Yeah. Why?

Ciara: Cause you seemed bothered back there when she brought up your boyfriend.

Me: I'm fine. Its Atlanta all the men go to the strip clubs down here.

Ciara: Yeah I know. Just asking.

We continue to walk in silence until we made it to the dorm. I seen non other then DeVante standing at my door I'm guessing waiting for me.

Ciara: I'll see you later.

Janet: Yeah.

She walked into her dorm and I  turned to face him.

Me: Are you gonna move so I can unlock the door

He moved to the side and I unlocked the door and went in. I didn't share a room with no one so I didn't have to worry about a roommate. I went into my room and sat my bag down and grab my towel so I can go take a shower. Before I could walk away he grabbed me.

Devante: So you giving me the silent treatment.

Me: What ever you wanna call it Dee.

Devante: I don't understand why you mad.

Me: You never do. Tell me something where were you last night.

I waited for him to lie like he always Do

DeVante: I was at the campus studio with G.

Me: Mmh. Wow. Okay.

I continue to walk away from him. Before he can come close to me I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I turned the shower on and stripped down and got in. As soon as the water hit my body I begin to cry. I know i deserve better. All I want is to be love. Who would love me?
~
Ciara

I had just got out the shower and was now standing in the mirror with my basketball shorts on and a tank top. I started brushing my hair until I noticed someone standing at the bathroom door. I looked over to see Lauren just staring at me.

Me: Wassup?

Lauren: Nothing. Your just really pretty.

I raised my eye brows as I looked at her.

Me: Uh thank you.

She started to walk closer to me.

Laure : Your not gonna say it back to me.

I started laughing at the serious face she was making.

Me: You are beautiful Lauren.

She bit her bottom lip and at that moment I knew what she wanted. I honestly found her attractive but I wasn't trying to fuck my roommate. That's to much what if she catch feelings and I go through this whole crazy roommate phase. But she was tempting me.

Me: What ever you got in your mind. Erase it.

Lauren: What am I thinking "Ci"

She started seductively walking towards me and we were inches apart. Then we heard a knock at the door. I was happy saved by the knock. She flashed me a smile and walked to the door. Then she yelled out that she was about to get ready to leave. I didn't care I was just happy we were interrupted. Few moments later I turned the light out and went into my room and cut on the TV. I put a movie in and watched Next Friday. I had finally got comfortable until I heard a knock at the door. I sighed as I got up thinking it was Lauren who forgot her key. I opened it and seen Janet with tears coming down her face. She quickly wiped them when she saw me.

Janet: Is Lauren here?

Me: No she just left.

Janet: Shit.

She started to walk away but I grabbed her.

Me: Are you okay?

Janet: No I just need to talk to my best friend.

Me: You can come in and wait for her.

Janet: Knowing Lauren there is n telling when she coming back. So I will just talk to her later

Me: look I know we don't know each other well but if you need to talk. I'm all ears.

She looked at me for a while and then walked into my dorm. She walked into my room and sat on my bed. I didn't realize how nervous I was. She was so fine.

Ciara: So I'm guessing its about your boyfriend.

Janet: Yeah.

Ciara: Can I ask you a question?

Janet: what.

Me: Why do stay with him when he hurts you.

She shrugged her shoulders while picking her nails. I leaned on my dresser and just looked at her. This devante dude is cute and all but he a fool for breaking this girls heart. Look at her she is just perfect. She finally looked up at me.

Janet: He was my first boyfriend. My parents were very strict and sheltered growing up. DeVante was the first dude they agreed to me dating. He was the first and only person I have ever made love to. He was my first kiss. He was my first everything.

Me: So your afraid to let him go.

Janet: I guess. I'm afraid that no other man would want me. I was surprised he even wanted me. He was the sexiest dude in school and when he paid attention to me he made me feel special.

I sat next to her and looked at her.

Me: Look I know we only met yesterday but from what I can tell your a sweet girl. Your beautiful and from what I saw in class today you can dance your ass off. Any man would be crazy to not want you.

She smiled at me as we just stared into each others eye. I wanted to crash my lips into hers so bad. She looked down at her nails again.

Janet: Thank you Ciara. You are very sweet and I feel like we can be very good friends.

Me: Yeah me too.

Just then we heard the dorm door open and Lauren walks in. She came into my room and seen Janet and furrowed her eye brows.

Lauren: Wassup jay what you doing over here.

Janet: I needed to talk to my best friend and you weren't here so I talked to Ciara.

Lauren: Mmh. Well I'm here now. Come on let's go in my room.

Janet got up and caught me off guard by hugging me and whisper thank you in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. Lauren gave me the biggest mug ever as she followed Janet into her room and closed the door. I shook my head and got up and closed my door and laid down and proceeded on with my movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 703 19
Skylar Evans, Sophie's cousin, just moved to Welsbury to live with Sophie after the murder of her parents. She has some trouble getting used to the l...
110 2 10
edwin has a past that he thought he left behind, but what happens when nicole transfers schools and finds out the truth?
15K 386 22
Emily was broken. Her boyfriend had recently broken up with her, her sister refused to speak to her and even her dance teacher hated her. She just wa...
22.4K 871 62
kk arnold a freshman at uconn has had a joy ride of basketball so far. through basketball & even friendships & relationships until her bestfriend bet...