all bad ↠ blake griffin

By _chillbreaux

Alexandra Simmons is an athletic trainer who recently moved to California to start her new job with the Los A... More

cast
1. alexandra
2. blake
3. the first day
4. 0-100
5. apology not accepted
6. not today, satan
7. meeting jaden
8. third time's the charm
9. put her on the spot
10. twenty-one
11. know you better
12. finally friends
13. green-eyed monster
14. kiss & tell
15. more than friends
16. what are we doing?
17. selfish
18 • malik's judgement
19 • sleepover
20 • insecurities & sloppy mistakes
21 • proving a point
22 • the truth
23 • cockblocking & jaden's idea
24 • jaden the matchmaker
25 • double standard
26 • alex's drunken honesty
27 • about last night
28 • the hunnicuts
29 • evonne's next step
30 • the croc & the liar
31 • bad day
32 • missed you
33 • in their feelings
34 • hot head
35 • the reception
36 • getting answers
37 • it's not over
38 • alex's dilemma
39 • acceptance
40 • a wise warrior
41 • she cares
42 • parental guidance
43 • from bad to worse
44 • the meddling kid
45 • playing by her rules
46 • three words, eight letters
47 • first date
48 • blast from the past
49 • expectations v. reality
50 • father of the year
51 • his feelings
52 • plotting
53 • annoyances
55 • aubrianna's advice
56 • fighting forgiveness
57 • talking
58 • bitter baby mama
59 • co-parenting nightmare
60 • crashing
61 • culprit
62 • going home
63 • not your fault
64 • messy michael
65 • messy michael: part 2
66
67 • the visit
68 • the future
69 • happily never after
70 • alternate ending
thank you. 💖

54 • baby daddy & baby fever

4.4K 141 99
By _chillbreaux

Alexandra's POV:

"Aww! Oh my God, they're so cute!" As I waited for my cookies to come out of the oven, I was scrolling through Pinterest and looking at pictures of babies. Yesterday when I was at the mall, I saw some of the cutest babies, and that's when the baby fever kicked in. Since Jaden was growing up, I wanted another baby. "Look at those chubby cheeks!"

"What are you squealin' about over there?"

I looked up from my phone and scrunched up my face at the sight of Michael sitting across from me. "You're still here? Weren't you supposed to be gone, like, yesterday?"

"I don't leave until five, so you're stuck with me for a couple more hours," he smirked, making me cringe.

I wanted to take my recipe book that was sitting on the counter and throw it at his face. He was so damn annoying, and I never thought I'd feel that way about him.

"I can't stand you, and I can't wait until you leave," I said as I rolled my eyes. "Oh, and the next time you lie to me just so you can stay at my house, you will be sleeping in your fucking car."

Before I could storm out of the kitchen, he grabbed my waist to pull me back, then he quickly removed his hands before I snapped.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I was just messing with you, but now I see that's a bad idea," he said. "I've been coming around almost every week for the last three months, and you act like you don't even know me. You rarely talk to me, you don't look me in the face...I've apologized to you over and over; how much longer are you gonna stay mad about this?"

He was really pouring his heart out, and I felt like an asshole for laughing in my head. Something in me wouldn't allow me to be sympathetic toward him.

"You can't dictate how long I stay mad about something like this. In case you forgot, you cheated on me and chose your 'sidechick' & her kid over me & mine. I appreciate your apologies, but they don't just make everything better."

I took the cookies out of the oven, then put the second batch in. I turned around, and Michael had his head in his hands. There was something I desperately wanted to know from him and as much as I didn't wanna ask, I needed to know.

"Can I ask you something?" He looked up and nodded. "Why did you do it?"

"Do wh─"

"Cheat, Michael!" I yelled. "What did I do wrong? Was I not experienced enough? Was I too clingy? What? What did I do to push you away?"

Of course, like my previous talks with Michael, I ended up crying. I didn't want him to think I was crying because I wanted him back or anything like that because that damn sure wasn't the case. I just genuinely wanted to know what I did wrong to get cheated on.

"AJ..." He walked up to me to wipe my tears, and I pushed him back so he wasn't so close to me. "You didn't do anything wrong. I was the one that messed up; it had nothing to do with you. I know we were just kids, but I did love you."

"If you 'loved' me, why'd you choose her over me?" I asked.

"I..." He paused for a second, then he just looked at me and shook his head. "I don't know."

I nodded slowly, disappointed in his response, then got a paper towel to dry my eyes when I heard the front door open. I knew it was Blake & Jaden, and I didn't want them to know I was crying.

"Hi, Biscuit Head! Hi, Michael!" Jaden said, running into the kitchen.

I laughed at his nickname for me, then picked him up and kissed his cheek. "Hey, Biscuit Head Jr! How was school?"

"Good! I got an A on my spelling test."

I set him down on the counter, and he handed me his test. I smiled then put it on the refrigerator before taking the other cookies out of the oven.

"Good job!" I gave him a high-five and a cookie. "You're so smart."

He grinned. "Can I go outside and play?"

"Of course you can."

I set him down, and he ran to the backyard. Thankfully, he took Michael with him because he was getting on my nerves.

I walked up to Blake and gave him a hug while resting my chin on his chest. "Hi."

"Hi." He leaned down a little to kiss me. "Why are your eyes so puffy?"

"Allergies," I lied with a shrug. "The lady across the street just had a baby, and I'm gonna take some stuff over there for them. Can you keep an eye on those two out there? You know I still don't trust Michael alone with Jaden."

"Yeah, I can do that."

I thanked him, got the basket off the counter, and went across the street to see my neighbor and her new baby.

•~•~•

Blake's POV:

"Babe, look!" Alex squealed, shoving her phone in my face. "Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?!"

I looked at the picture of the baby, then looked at Alex, who went back to scrolling through more baby pictures.

"What's going on with you?" I asked. "Why are you so baby crazy today?"

She looked up and smiled sheepishly. "I have baby fever."

I raised my eyebrows because I had no idea what that was. "What does that mean?"

"I wanna have a baby," she giggled, locking her phone. I felt my eyes widen a little, and her smile vanished. "I mean, I don't wanna have a baby with you. I mean...oh God, I shouldn't have said an─"

I was finally able to come back to reality and before she could finish her sentence, I kissed her. She lied back on the bed, I hovered over her, and she moved her hands down my back. She then put her hands on my chest and pushed my body off of hers so she could catch her breath.

"What was that for?" she panted.

"You said you wanted a baby," I said as I unbuttoned her jeans. "So I'm gonna give you one."

"Woah, wait. As much as I want another baby, I don't plan on having any more kids until I'm married."

I sat up on my elbow and shrugged. "Alright then; let's get married."

She sucked her teeth and pursed her lips together in a firm line. "Trying to get you in this relationship was like pulling teeth, and now all of a sudden you wanna get married and have a baby with me? What's up with you?"

I chuckled and played with the button on her jeans. I'd actually been thinking about marriage & babies before we became official, but I never said anything to her because I didn't wanna scare her off.

"Well, we aren't dating just for the fun of it. I love you, and one day I see us getting married," I said, making her smile. "And I've been thinking about you & I having a baby since I met your niece. She makes me want a daughter, and I want you to give me one, so come on."

I pulled her jeans off and threw them somewhere in the room but when I got to her underwear, she put her hands on top of mine to stop me.

"That's sweet, but I'm still not having a baby until I'm married. And even if we do get married, there's no guarantee I'll want to have one."

I scoffed, pretending to be mad. "So you'll marry me, but you won't have my baby? Why is that?"

"I always thought when I had kids they'd all have the same father, but I messed that up," she said, visibly upset.

"Well, I'm not gonna let you have sex with Michael just so your kids can have the same dad," I replied, trying to cheer her up.

She laughed and slapped me in the chest playfully. "Shut up!"

I laughed along with her and lied in between her legs. She ran her fingers through my hair, putting me at ease, and I almost fell asleep.

"But seriously, it shouldn't matter that our kids have different dads. We're gonna love them all the same, and that's all that matters, right?" I asked, and she nodded. "Good. So when are we getting married?"

She giggled and shook her head. "I always wanted to get married at twenty-six, then have a baby at twenty-seven."

"Damn, babe, I'll be in my thirties," I said, making her laugh again. "But whatever my woman wants, I'll make it happen."

She smiled, showing off her dimples, and I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid my head in her lap as we continued our conversation.

____________________

Things might get a little rocky for Alex and/or Blake in future chapters...👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 191 36
About a 20 year old athlete (April) who goes to UCLA and obsesses over Blake Griffin. She meets Blake Griffin and thinks that that might be the last...
149K 5.5K 28
❝Do you really think that fate brought us here?❞ ❝No, I was brought here to play basketball, and you're here because you somehow ended up owning me.❞...
48K 1.7K 99
When Blake Griffin and his "play sister" Mel, start thinking; Is the only real reason they aren't together because of their age gap?