Play Me Like The Drums {Ashto...

By 5soswriterx

❝Bad boy but oh so good lips❞ ashton irwin punk au More

Play Me Like The Drums {Ashton Irwin/5SOS Fanfic}
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six

Chapter Twenty

9.7K 255 49
By 5soswriterx

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving :) 

Ok so first off I want to thank EVERYONE who's added this story to their reading lists lately its crazy! 

I was looking through the comments and a lot of people are team Relum and I didn't know so many people where! XD 

Last bit of news, I think I am going to do a Michael fanfic soon! I was running some ideas through my head and I think that's the plan so look out for that very soon ;) 

Enjoy!

-

The fire scorched my skin as Ashton pressed his lips to mine. His hand traveled to my thigh, when his hand made contact I swore I was on fire. A good fire. An amazing fire. One you would fight for, a fire that was so beautiful you craved for it. It filled you up, but you always wanted more. Wishing, wanting. I waited for Ashton for too long. His mouth fit mine, moved with mine, perfect together. Ashton's other hand moved to my other thigh and pressed me harder against the wall, pulling me closer until there was no space between us. I finally opened my eyes and saw him looking at me too. His eyes looking at mine, full of passion, he felt the fire too. A crooked smirk on his face, he knew I was all his. 

"Round two." Ashton said and his lips connected to mine again, with force. 

I sprang up from my hot pillow. I looked around the dorm, I was alone. My pillow was drenched in sweat along with my chest and neck. The air felt sticky, my hair damp from sweat. I looked at the clock, almost four in the morning. 

There was no way I was going back to sleep. With a frustrated sigh I threw off the covers and made my way to the bathroom. I pulled my hair into a bun and stepped in the shower. The hot water flowed down my body and I closed my eyes. Why did I have that dream? It seemed so real. I could feel the fire, but it was more intense. 

My body ached for Ashton. I wanted him. No, more than want. I needed him. Calum was so sweet to me but he just didn't give me the same passion and want as Ashton. I turned off the water and shook my head, I just needed a break. Once I put on a sweat-free t-shirt and shorts I let my hair out. 

When I passed the mirror I noticed I was wearing the same shorts when Ashton first kissed me. I let out a laugh when I remembered being cautious because the shorts where really short. I should have been way more cautious and none of this would have happened. I kept the shorts on anyways,  I had enough heat from the dream.

 As I walked towards the couch there was a knock on the door. Who would be here at almost five? Then I remembered Ava had classes at seven this morning and was probably here to get ready. I walked over and opened the door, before I could see who was standing there a pair of lips slammed into mine and the fire was unquestionable. 

Ashton placed me on the wall inside my dorm, kicking the door closed with his foot. His hands where cupping my face, I wanted to push but the fire was rapidly taking control. I finally brought my arms to his chest and pushed as hard as I could. 

"Are you crazy?" I panted. 

"You feel it too! I knew it!" Ashton said, his face lit up. 

I acted as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Come here at five in the morning and kissing me!"

"The passion Renna. Stop lying to me and yourself. You feel it."

"You don't know shit." 

"Yes I do."

"Then prove it."

"You didn't push away first thing. You felt it, knew it was me. That's why you let me keep kissing you and waiting to push me away." 

He was right. I didn't have a respond. In the silence I looked at him. He was wearing baggy grey sweatpants, a loose black t-shirt, and a beanie. Dark blonde curls spilled out of the beanie. His eyes, my favorite hazelish green bored into mine I wanted his arms around me. I wanted him to hold me.

I did something that surprised us both. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms tightly around his waist. He did the same, keeping me safe in his arms. He rested his head on mine, his chin on the top of my head. I breathed in, and smelled the smell I've been missing for too long. 

"I've missed you." I mumbled into his chest. 

Instead of talking, his arms grew tighter around me, giving me my answer. I didn't want him to let go. 

"Im sorry." His voice, softly spoke.

Two simple words. So much emotion, I knew he had to be sincere. 

"Please. Don't let me go anymore." I whispered. 

I felt myself getting emotional. That is a thing about Ashton, he varied on my emotional scale. Sometimes I cared for him so much, others I hated him, then he brought out my emotional side, and not forgetting my passionate side. 

Ashton let go, and gave me a kiss on my forehead. He lead me to my bed and I climbed in. Ashton followed, pressing his body against mine, and cradled my body in his arms. He held me, it was bliss. For now nothing mattered. I was at peace. 

"Renna." I heard Ashton's soft voice in my ear. 

My eyes fluttered opened, I didn't know I'd fallen asleep. 

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I woke you up in case you wanted to go to class." 

I nodded and broke through his embrace to get up. I didn't want to, my body felt cold without him. I got dressed in jeans and a dark blue sheer shirt with a black tank-top under it. I brushed my hair and teeth and put on my coat. When I walked back out of the bathroom Ashton was standing at the doorway, smiling. I couldn't help but smile back. 

"I will see you later." He said and gave me a quick peck on the lips, leaving me wanting more. 

His smirk told me he knew I wanted more. I was guessing my fave gave it away with a look of disappointment. 

"Gotta save some for later." He said, causing a pink glow to rise to my cheeks. 

Walking down to the campus coffee shop I saw Calum, my heart hurt with guilt. 

"Hey!" He said and waved to me, I waved back. "I got you your usual." He said and sat down at a table, handing me my coffee.

I had to tell him I wanted to be just friends. I didn't want to risk hurting him. 

"Calum, I... I have to talk to you." I said and his smile faded. 

"It's Ashton, isn't it." He said and his face became grim. I opened my mouth to talk but he continued. "How many times is he going to hurt you for you to realize that he isn't good enough for you! It pains me every time he hurts you. It pains me to see you come crying to me because of something he does. But the worst is when you come to me, let me hold you, care for you, even though I know you are just going back to him soon." 

I was speechless, I didn't know he felt this way. I was so oblivious. 

"Remember at the bonfire, not even twenty-four hours ago, you kissed me? And you told me you kissed me because you wanted to. You lied to me. You only kissed me to spite Ashton, I saw it in your eyes. Hurting him just like he always hurts you. I believed you." 

Every word he said was a stab in my stomach. I lead him on. I was a monster. 

"Calum, I'm-" 

"Don't you say it. Sorry is so empty now. I'm sure Ashton says it enough to you for both of our lives." 

With that Calum got up and left me sitting at the table in shock. I lost the only person who I could lean on. I lost my only real friend here. I felt sick. I stared at my hands wrapped around the coffee cup. I slowly got up and walked to class, a feeling of emptiness in my chest. 

Thanks for reading!

Sorry for a semi short chapter, I'm still with my family and they are starting to complain that I'm on my laptop too much 

Comment your thoughts of a Michael fanfic!

Again, I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Please

-Vote

-Comment

-Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like