I love HER ✔️ (COMPLETED)

By Moonlit-figure02

COMPLETED • ADDICTIVE ROMANCE • ACTION • UNASHAMEDLY CLICHÉ • TEEN FIC • *** The forest grows darker as a sil... More

Introduction & Character List
[2] There is More Than One
[3] Love Notes
[4] Date pt 1: Three Dates in one Evening
[5] Date pt 2: Its all up to Me
[6] I've Never Seen You Laugh
[7] Messing With Fire
[8] Playing With the player
[9] Make Up, Make Out
[10] I'm So Popular
[11] This is the part where you run...
[12] pt.1: Complications and Explanations
[13] pt.2: Curiosity Kills Even the Best of People
[14] Shockwaves
[15] Chicken run
[16] Banging Blacksuits
[17] Sneakers
[18] Truth be lies
[19] *sings* Who's that sexy thing, standing over there...
[20] liar, liar, pants on fire
[21] If only he was Romeo...
[22] *sings 5sos* Kiss me, kiss me
[23] The Moments We Miss
[24] *beiber enters* "I thought you'd always be mine...."
[25] The Other (wo)man
[26] You're Hot and You're Cold
[27] What are we?
[28] Part of the Family Now
[29] Change
[30] A Fractured Heart
[31] Fight fight fight
[32] Valentines Day?
[33] Forget Me, Loose Me
[34] Abducted
Epilogue
Bonus: [1.5] How Hayley Knows Foster
Bonus: [3.5] alternate ending
Other books

[1] Creep

7.3K 217 18
By Moonlit-figure02

Cover made by ocean_shadows <3 do you prefer it?

*^*^*

Today I'm looking after my neighbour's ice rink whilst they are on holiday. They definitely got the better half of the deal.

I arrive late in the afternoon, the sun shining deviously overhead, and begin my vague list of jobs. Switching on the lights, I activate the ice cooler and grab the trolley full of the random equipment the caretakers use to bring the rink to life.

"Yo, who's the bitch who just got dragged out of a hurricane?" A voice shouts from behind me, making me immediately aware of my messy bun and oversized clothing.

What the hell? There's not meant to be anyone else here right now– the rink is closed!

I grab the closest thing I can find to defend my small mass and spin on my heels to face the darker part of the room, raising the screwdriver and toilet brush in front of me.

They were the only things I could find, okay?

"Who are you and what do you want?" My voice echoes against the ice, the screwdriver weaved though my fingers, outstretched in my defence.

I can only make out an evil laugh coming from the teared seating in the corner of the room.

"Show yourself!" I yell out, eyes scanning for my mischievous intruder.

Woah this is like some creepy horror movie where the evil villain jumps out from the shadows...

I keep my eyes peeled for movement and make my way up the steps of the plastic seating, converses squeaking against the tarnished floor.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are..." I add for effect.

I hear a faint snigger to my right and pounce, unleashing my inner tiger as my instincts kick in.

Jumping onto a strange lump, I start prodding viciously with the screwdriver. Then, after working out where the person's face is, I start rubbing the toilet brush all over it.

I would make such a good super hero.

"Agh... Ow... Stop it... That hurts." I hear from below me but carry on. "Just... Leave me... Alo- HAHA, Ow I'm ticklish HAHAHA... Please haha... Stop... I surrender!"

I pull back my weapons but keep him pinned to the ground, only raising my head to yell in his face, "Who are you and what do you want?"

Hey, I could be in an action movie!

I hear a laugh from below me and rub the brush in his face again. "Answer me!"

"Okay, okay... my name is Mace Nichilo." He smiles and I realise that he is actually really good looking.

As in he's gorgeous... Like a god...

Focus Hayley.

"And what do you want 'Mace Nichilo'?" I narrow my eyes.

I suspect that isn't his real name...

"I'm just visiting!" He cries, his blue eyes glinting.

"Yeah yeah. Real answer please." I press the end of the screwdriver into his chest.

"I'm serious! I'm staying here for a few months." He speaks seriously.

I press the screwdriver harder. "I don't believe you."

"I can prove it! I'm joining the college here– Wes... Wil... I can't remember the name but it was something like that."

"Wait, you're going to go to William's College?" I suddenly pull away, a surprised smile emerging onto my face.

He is most definitely welcome...

"Yeah?"

"That's where I go to school!" I squeal excitedly and then abruptly stop.

I should not be so excited. Keep it cool Hayley. Keep it cool.

After coughing to get rid of the high pitch eagerness in my voice, I look down at the boy I am currently squishing. 

Aw, he looks funny with a double chin.

"So... Will you let me go now?" Mace asks.

Sighing, I move from my position where I was straddling him and take a step back. I watch as he jumps to his feet and turns to face me. His muscles stand out in the top he's wearing... "That's better. You're quite harsh with your attacking skills, by the way."

"I know." I cross my arms, smug. "Now get out of the rink- it's closed."

"But I'm Mace Nicholo!" He waves his hands in the air like he's famous.

Is there something I'm missing?

"And?" I frown. "Am I meant to know who you are?"

He looks taken aback. "Wha...? Do you not...? Oh my god, seriously?" I give him a blank stare as he becomes speechless. "But I'm Mace Nichilo—"

"Yeah you've said that like ten times now." I cut in.

He looks at me, hopelessly lost, and it's actually kind of adorable. "I'm Mace Nichilo.... famous.... Italian.... Ring any bells?"

"Nope, none of my bells are ringing." I shrug.

Who is this guy?

"Okay, this is a serious question," he pauses. "Have you been living under a rock?"

Cocky bastard. "No I haven't. Now get out before I call the police." I cross my arms.

Mace takes a step closer to me and I raise my weapon. He places his finger on the tip of the screwdriver and slowly tilts it away from his gorgeous face, tutting.

"That's not a very warm welcome, is it?" He smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Oh I'm sorry." I throw him a rich fake smile. "Welcome to Ice Ice Baby, the coolest ice rink this side of town. My neighbours own this place and I work here. It's so not nice to meet you! Is that better?"

He frowns for a second, as though trying to recall something, but ends up ignoring my sarcastic comment. He gestures to the screw driver in my hand. "They're hardly good weapons. Wait, is that a toilet brush? THAT'S BEEN IN MY FACE!"

I laugh and take a step away from him. Why do I feel evil? I wonder...

"Well next time you should make a better first impression instead of the cocky burglar who goes around calling people bitches for no reason." I raise an eyebrow at him in disapproval.

"Well, technically I said that you looked like you'd been hit by a hurricane and if you look in a mirror it will prove I definitely had a reason for saying it." Mace smirks, brushing a blonde strand out of his eyes. Rude. "Anyway, as for why I'm here; I am Mary and Alan Nichilo's- your neighbours- grandson."

Oh god. 

"They never told me you were coming." I utter.

"That's because they weren't expecting me. I'm just going to stay in their house for a while and go to the school here to pass the time." He shrugs. "Now, I do believe that the boss- who is obviously me- needs a cafe latte." He looks expectantly in my direction.

I glance behind me, making sure he is not addressing someone else, but of course he meant me. "Ha you're kidding, right?"

"Er- no." He wipes some dust off a chair and sits down with his legs outstretched in front of him. "Chop chop come on, I'm waiting!"

"Well the café is that way so make yourself at home." I sneak a look at his unamused face and roll my eyes.

Wow he is a drama queen. Maybe that's what he's famous for- is he an actor?

"Wrong. Search me up on google and you'll find me."

Realising I said that out loud, I glare at his chiseled face. "I don't want to find you. Actually I don't want to look at you either so can you please get out?"

"But this place is technically mine, so..."

Ugh, I've had enough of this boy.

I raise the threatening toilet brush and strike straight at his face. I scrub viciously, his face scrunched and squeamish, and knock him helplessly to the floor. Leaning forward, I stand over the boy I am already growing to hate.

"Enjoy Redwood, Mace. You might even live another day if I don't murder you in your sleep." And with that I leave him lying on the floor looking like the weak and pathetic idiot he is.

I am proud to say that I quite literally knocked him off his feet.

*^*^*

So there you go!

I hope you liked the first chapter, and if you did then please cote! I write to please you so I hope you like this so far :))

Love you all,
xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 25.7K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
104K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
3.7K 114 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
18M 430K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...