My Protector (Divergent No Wa...

By VaehC3703

(Highest ranking: #89 in Divergent) This is just another one of those stories that take place if the War on... More

Disapproving
My Angel
What the hell???
Get to know each other
Dead Man Walking
Don't Hide
Shot Through My Heart
The Devil Inside
Anger
Talk To Me
Love Me
Sick...
News
Leaving
Goodbye
Letter pt.1
Letter pt.2
Homecoming
Back
Not an Update
You Die, I Die To
DRUNK OFF YOUR ASS
Morning After
Take My Hand
dreams
Future...?
The Best Day
Babies?
Doctors, Beaches, and Family
What??
Evelyn
Family Dinner
AU
Raelee Hemmings
Caught
Won't Happen Again
Marcus
I'm what??
Torture
Baby
Christina In Pink
Fathers Day
FOURth of July
Another
Anniversary

Halloween

2.7K 45 5
By VaehC3703

        Tobias's POV
"You're really not gonna dress up for halloween again??" Tris asks. I shake my head no. I'm not gonna. Never in a million years.
    "Be a vampire or something scary," Tris says. I smirk.
     "I am going to be something scary. I'm gonna be me," I say and kiss her. After all these wonderful years, I still can't seem to get enough of her. I kiss dorehead then let her gets Esme dressed.
     "Daddy's not gonna dress up?" I hear Esme ask. Esme's being a fairy and Tris is going to be bell before she was was the beast. I go into the room and get out my costume. Yes okay, I'm dressing up to keep my wife happy. I'm being the beast after he was turned back into the a normal person. I just don't have the hair so I let it be.
   I go to the living room and see my wife and daughter dancing in the living room. Tris turns towards me and looks amazed. I do jave my shirt undone just to get a reaction out of her.
    "Daddy's the beast," I take her into my arms.
    "Yep. I'm never doing this again," I say. Tris kisses me. Happy Halloween.

I KNOW its not halloween yet, but im just in that spirit and I'll always come back to the story as my holiday book now. I love it. The next one will be when its closer to Thanksgiving. Please comment. Be brave 🔪🔪🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 8.1K 48
Tris has finished initiation and can finally have a nice, normal life with Tobias. But things will stop her. People, accidents, anything you could th...
29.7K 580 35
ALLEGIANT SPOILERS! After Tris's death, Tobias goes to see her in the weapons lab. When he gets there, he realizes that he went only to be greeted wi...
84.8K 1.4K 74
Forget Beatrice Prior. Here comes Tris Pedrad. She has a twin named Uriah and an older brother, Zeke. He is two years older. She has been a prodigy s...
3.3K 80 17
(COMPLETED) One choice can free you. What if Tris (Beatrice) and Four (Tobias) picked Abnegation instead of Dauntless? Will they still be together? W...