Zane x Travis

By NerdofFanfiction

ZANEVIS!!!! More

Travis?
Aphmau!!!!
Zane?
Who???
OK.....
What about Katelyn?
Why do you have to leave me?
TRAVIS!!!!
Yes.
Wedding
Honeymoon!!
OUR CAT!
oops we forgot to tell Aaron..
woah....

I..Didnt Know..

6K 107 70
By NerdofFanfiction

TRAVIS'S POV
Zane stared at me for a while with a very angry face and all of a sudden he covered his eye's with his mask and ran upstairs to his room. I sat there in confusion.. I went up stairs and saw Zane lying on his bed without his mask on while crying into a pillow.. I sit next to him and say " I'm sorry.. But I think I love you I know it sounds stupid but I think.. No I do love you Zane! Zane is still crying into his pillow.. I said" what's wrong? Zane said " T.. That was my f..first kiss..." Now I actually felt really bad and guilty.. I said " I am soo sorry Zane if I knew i wouldn't have.." Zane said " I'm still mad at you.." Travis said "I know.."

ZANE'S POV
After I ran into my room I started crying into my pillow Travis entered my room and say down next to me and said " I'm sorry..But I think I love you I know it sounds stupid but I think..No i do love you Zane!" I still cry into my pillow Travis said " what's wrong?" And I said " T...That was my f..first kiss" Travis sat there and he looked sad. Then he say's " i am soo sorry Zane if I knew I wouldn't have.." I said "I'm still mad at you" and he said " I know."
He slowly cuddles up to me and we fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 26.9K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
5.5K 196 10
my OTP fr ! also, there is a meaning behind 143, you could look it up or look at the explination/background part!! *ALL THE CREDIT FOR THE CHARACTERS...
215K 5.2K 26
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
926K 15.8K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...