Twin Tussle ✔

By TheEuphoricWriter

[COMPLETED] Blood is thicker than water...Or is it? The first time I saw Harley Martinez, my heart did five s... More

☆| Introduction
☆| Prologue
1| Notice
2| Misery
3| Confession
4| Nostalgia
5| Selfish
6| Hunt
7| Bad boy
8| Change
9| Reality
10| Heartbreak
11| Chains
☆| Author's Note
12| Fourteen
13| Encounter
14| Shock
15| Melancholy
16| Kiss
17| Truth
☆| Qs and As
18| Settled
19| Rage
20| Past
21| Senseless
22| Lost
23| Guilt
24| Official
25| Surprise
26| Together
27| Sacrifice
28| Trouble
29| Infuriated
30| Revenge
31| Sorry
32| Justice
33| Apology
35| Date
☆| Epilogue
UPDATE

34| Forgiveness

1.8K 150 93
By TheEuphoricWriter

Dedicated to:Cliffhanger13

Thank you so much for expressing enthusiasm while reading :* I always enjoy your votes and comments!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is bigger" XD

~Pinterest

Gina

My eyes fluttered open as the piercing alarm rang in my ears. I reached for my cellphone and turned it off.

8:00am.

The bright rays of sunshine made their way through the window panes, welcoming a new day. I lay in bed for a while, planning how I was going to spend this Sunday and make this day a little more productive than usual.

A new found energy was augmenting within me; a feeling of happiness and enthusiasm. A smile invaded my lips as I gleefully hopped off my bed and freshened up to begin my day.

I put on a pair of shorts and a loose fitting top and walked out of the bathroom after taking a steamy shower.

I heard a series of knocks and my consciousness made me steal a glance at my bedroom door. A few more knocks reached my ears but they were definitely not coming from behind the door. I followed the sound, whirled around and my eyes fell on my window.

My pupils dilated and my jaw dropped open at the sight in front of me.

Caleb!

My room was two-story high. He had somehow climbed up to my room. Moreover, he held a bright red rose, by its stalk, in between his teeth, held some kind of letter in one hand and used the other hand to knock on my window pane.

This guy will surely get himself killed someday.

I ran upto to my window, hurriedly shoving the panes open.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled and grabbed his free hand to yank him inside the room.

Once he was indoors, I ran to lock my bedroom door then angrily walked back to him.

Calmly, he placed the light-pink coloured letter on my desk "Read this letter later on" and held up the rose to me "And this is for you"

I snatched the rose away and snarled at him "How did you get up here? What were you thinking? You could've slipped and hurt yourself!"

"I...I thought it'd be really romantic to appear this way. Plus, I really love climbing trees" he shrugged, thumbing at the tree outside my window.

I simply glared at his stupid face.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, placing the rose on the desk.

"I needed to see you" he smiled, a blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Good" I replied in a stern tone "Cause there are many things I wanna talk about right now"

I ushered him to take a seat on my desk chair while I sat on my bed.

I looked up at him and his grass-green eyes were piercing sharply into mine. His dark brown hair fell over his forehead, his body relaxed. Even from a few feet away I could feel the power of his glare all the way down my body. Funny how he had such an immense effect on girls.

I was the one to break the glance first "I have a few questions"

"I have all day" he threw a challenging smile at me as if demanding me to ask anything and he'd have a confident answer for it.

Well, Caleb Parker, if that's what you want, then here I come.

"Why did you suddenly decide to apologize to me? You never paid heed to me before"

His eyes fell toward the floor as he exhaled and then he looked back up at me "Wrong" he replied "I always paid heed to you. Always. Whenever you happened to pass by me, my eyes always caught you - just, I didn't want to show that I was deeply affected by the break up...but I was, I really was Gina. I realized later how horribly I've treated you and felt the need to come and apologize"

The tone of his words was deep and for a moment I sympathized for him. But I immediately shook the feeling away - I shouldn't be the one feeling sorry for him; he should feel sorry for me.

I just wanted to run upto him and gather his beautiful self in my arms but I refrained myself from doing so. Not now Gina, not now. There were a few things I needed him to explain to me first.

"And..." I choked the next few words because I knew they were a little harsh. I gathered all my guts and let it out "Why did you ask for another chance Caleb? Is it because you broke up with Harley or...?"

Caleb's eyes snapped up at me. His lips parted and misery floated on his facade "Gina..." he spoke with a voice fraught with grief as if he didn't expect me to ask something like that.

I immediately regretted my question because of the painful look that his expression held.

Suddenly he replied "No" this time sounding pissed off "This has nothing to do with Harley. Gina, I always had feelings for you but I never realized it until I left you. I had this urge to come and talk to you every time I saw you. There was just something about you that made you exceptional, made me wanna regret everything I did, everything I felt. Harley was a different story, I was gonna break up with her anyway"

Oh God Caleb, you make me feel special, you always have.

I tried to absorb all the compliments in and asked "Why would you want to break up with her?"

He merely chewed on his lower lip for a while "People say that you should never judge a book by its cover"

"Indeed"

"And Harley looks beautiful from the outside" he shrugged "But form inside...she is all dirt and pride and arrogance. She was very clingy to me after we I became her boyfriend. She used to force decisions upon me, didn't let me talk to any girl and she used to complain about how careless and clumsy I was"

He took a deep breath in and continued "Also, she made me feel as if I was using her or something. I got tired of her really soon and regretted liking her in the first place. Gina, I was planning to apologize to you way before I broke up with Harley and this has nothing to do with her. Now I am with you and we're back together. I don't need anything else"

He made everything clear but, I was taken aback by his last statement "Who said we're back together?"

He furrowed his eyebrows at me "You did, last night"

"I said I forgave you and gave you another chance, doesn't mean we're back to being a couple now"

I could see the color drain from his face as he fell dreadfully pale. He actually thought that. His lips twitched; his jaw taut. His shoulders tensed, fingers trembled and his eyeballs became watery as he blinked a several times.

"But..." I smiled to soothe him "We can start all over"

His body instantaneously relaxed, a deep exhale leaving him "God, you scared me" he shook his head.

I giggled at his reaction.

He stood up from the chair and held his hand for me "Get up, we'll start fresh"

I took his hand and he pulled me up, making me stand straight. He walked upto my desk, grabbed my pencil and dropped it on the floor. I just stared, trying to decipher what he was doing.

"That is your fallen pencil" he pointed toward the floor "You and I are students, walking down the corridors"

I stood rooted in the centre of the room while he walked up to the corner. Then, he slid his hands into his jeans pockets and started to stroll around to room, whistling. I pursed my lips to stop myself from laughing.

He pretended to spot the fallen pencil on the floor. He then bent down to pick it up and examined it. After a few seconds of examining, he ambled towards me and smiled "I believe this belongs to you, beautiful"

"I appreciate your kindness" I grinned, taking the pencil from his hand.

"Caleb Parker, nice to meet you" he held his hand "May I know your beautiful name?"

I was grinning like an idiot "Gina Valentine"

When I held my hand up to shake hands with him, he forcefully grabbed onto it and pulled me towards him. I gasped when his other hand grabbed me by my waist, pulling me even closer.

Butterflies were exploding in my stomach. I could feel his heart beat fast against me and his breath fanning my neck. I hadn't been this close to him for a while and his sudden act left me dumbfounded. I stood on one place, not blinking, not breathing.

"Gina Valentine..." he whispered, burying his face in my hair and inhaling "...that's a lovely name"

He placed a kiss on my cheek "I missed you"

"I missed you too" I replied, biting my lips. I clenched the collars of his jacket and clashed his lips to mine.

We moved in unison, like two pieces of puzzles flawlessly fitting together. I felt home. I felt safe.

"Gina..." he mumbled against my lips "I love you...I lust you...I crave you..."

His words were drowning me in pleasure. The pain that I had been holding in my heart for so long, it all spilled out and I started to cry while I devoured him.

He noticed it and immediately broke the kiss and hugged me, placing numerous kisses on my head "It's okay Gina..."

"I know, Caleb" I dissolved to tears in his arms "I know"

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

We meet again guys!

Thank you so much for all the love and support <3 my book wouldn't have come this far without you guys!

Every single one of you helped me in achieving my milestones, please continue supporting me like this :)

Keep loving, voting and commenting :P

Love, K.

/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
1.1M 29.1K 66
It's hard having a crush, but it's harder having a crush on the asshole bad boy. /////////// Harley Deyes doesn't have a best friend. She doesn't hav...
257 46 14
He smirks, "You've finally cracked." I furrow my eyebrows, "You were baiting me? Jerk, just turn off your music!" "Or what?" He asks teasingly. "Or...
Always ✔ By KIRA

Teen Fiction

286K 11.6K 51
[COMPLETED] Logan and I were the nerds of Whitney High but it's not like we cared. I was his other half and he was mine. Best friends - we called ea...