Nothing like us [Lauren/You]

By Monnie96

What happens when you stumble back into Lauren's life unexpectedly. Will the feelings be erased and long forg... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 24

4K 136 9
By Monnie96

When I stumble through the door of my own house a few hours later I make sure to tiptoe inside and close the door gently, my eyes wander to the clock on the wall, 4:46am. My legs carry me towards the kitchen, on my way there I put Lauren's keys near mine on the table. On my way to my bedroom I notice her body laying on the couch inside my living room, she is fast asleep, looking like an angel that was sent my way straight from heaven, just to take care of me and my little baby boy.

I walk straight up to her, that's probably the only straight thing that I do nowadays, I put the blanket on top of her, covering up her small body. As I turn around I accidentally push over the little vase from the table, it doesn't break but the sound wakes Lauren up.

"Baby?" She mumbles sitting up, rubbing her eyes with her fingers to wake herself up. Her eyes scan my body, she looks at me for a second before she lets out a little happy sigh.

"You're alright. Don't ever scare me like that again," I hear her stutter out as she attaches herself around my neck.

"I'm sorry. Let's get you back to sleep, we'll talk about this in the morning." Her eyes wander to the clock on the wall, her eyebrows shot up immediatelly.

"I mean when we both get some sleep and wake up." I can feel her nodding inside my chest, I have to carry her inside the bedroom, I have to admit it though, I still like carrying her around. As soon as my back collides with my mattress I can feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Not even an hour later I pull myself off of the bed, waking up Lauren accidentally again, her eyes shot open, the tears evident inside them, "don't go. Please don't. Just don't leave me." I am a little confused about her words before I form an answer.

"I am just thirsty, I need a glass of water silly." Lauren shots up from the bed, clinging onto me harshly as we walk towards the kitchen quietly. As soon as we reach it and I leave to drink a glass of water she jumps onto the counter watching every move I make. When I turn around to face her I can see her staring at the sink blankly, I push myself between her thighs, rubbing her cheeks gently, but she is still in her own little world.

"What are you thinking about?" My raspy morning voice awakens her, I can see shiny little sparks inside her eyes then, "I can't believe you're willing to stay after all I've put you through."

I lean in to close the gap between us, but to her surprise I don't press my lips on hers, I only kiss the corner of her mouth before moving down to kiss her jawline softly, "can you not do that? I didn't say I'm staying yet? I'm just processing all this in my mind slowly, trying to move past your lies and give us another chance at being honest with eachother." Lauren nods, pulling me harshly into her body, our hearts meeting in the middle becoming one, her sweet breath on my neck, my nose nuzzling her hair as we both close our eyes to enjoy the moment of affection.

"Does this mean I won't get a rose and a note on my night stand tomorrow?" I giggle at her question, I have been keeping her happy with bringing her a single rose every morning, placing it down next to her on the bed where I was resting or on my night stand or basically anywhere in the house with a little note attached to it. Sometimes I even hid the note somewhere else and she went crazy searching for it before going to work.

She sent mean texts to me when she was unable to find the note though.

You're such a meanie, I'll only cook lunch for myself today, eat by myself and then enjoy sleeping on my own, because the sofa is missing your butt. ~ Seeker

Or something along the lines;

You're messing with the wrong lady my dear. I know where that picture of your lovely naked body is, I am not afraid to use it against you. ~ Horny teenager

I can still remember that text because it didn't took her even a minute to text me back after finding the note on the back side of that photo.

Oh my God, you nasty! That's why the photo was laying inside the bathroom! Is that a hint though? That you're going to take what's yours tonight? Because I am totally up for that. Maybe I should end up my shift sooner? ~ Confused

Sometimes I was the one losing my patience with her too.

[8:32~Y/n💚]: It's under your fucking pillow Lauren, under the pillow I mean seriously? Don't blame me for being moody at work because you were the one not capable of finding it.

[8:35~Lolo💛]: Oh, lovely, I love the quote. Don't be mean, I was just too happy thinking about finding it!

[8:36~Y/n💚]: Yeah, clearly you wet!

[8:37~Lolo💛]: I'm wet? Wait, how did you know that!

[8:37~Y/n💚]: You were*

[8:37~Y/n💚]: Wait! You're wet? Where the fuck are you Lauren?

[8:38~Lolo💛]: Swimming?

[8:39~Y/n💚]: Lauren.

[8:40~Lolo💛]: Y/n.

[8:41~Y/n💚]: Come to our beach house right this second!

[8:42~Lolo💛]: Can't do that. I have a meeting in a few minutes. Also I am preoccupied with taking care of myself, when my "girlfriend" isn't doing shit to help her woman in crisis.

[8:43~Y/n💚]: You never even said anything! I thought we were taking it slow, I thought we were trying to have a healthy relationship.

[8:44~Lolo💛]: Well, hate to break it to you handsome but healthy relationship requiers pleasing your lady or someone else will do it instead of you.

[8:45~Y/n💚]: Oh no you didn't!

[8:46~Lolo💛]: I totally did though.

[8:47~Y/n💚]: You did what exactly? I swear to God if you're having fun with that new intern of yours I'm going to lose my ... just you wait and see.

[8:48~Lolo💛]: Actually I've been meaning to tell you that Jennifer invited me for a little drink after work tonight, so maybe we could postpone this date of ours?

[8:50~Y/n💚]: She did what now? You're bringing your ass straight home tonight. Are we clear?

[8:52~Lolo💛]: Sorry y/n, but you'll have to make yourself dinner tonight. I'll probably arrive late so don't wait for me either.

[8:55~Y/n💚]: You are seriously pushing all of my buttons right now Lauren, you're coming straight to the beach house.

[9:04~Lolo💛]: Am not.

[9:23~Y/n💚]: You will if you want to stay alive!

[9:24~Lolo💛]: Funny.

[9:25~Y/n💚]: Lauren. You're getting on my nerves.

[9:26~Lolo💛]: The feelings are mutual, Jennifer says hello though.

[9:27~Y/n💚]: What on earth is she doing in your office! Get her out now!

[9:28~Lolo💛]: She is an intern, she is supposed to stay near me so I can teach her important lessons 😏

[9:31~Y/n💚]: What's with the smirk? I really hope for your own good that she's not taking care of your wetness right now.

[9:33~Lolo💛]: And what if she is?

[9:35~Y/n💚]: I'm coming over right about now! You missy are in a big fucking trouble. If I were you I'd run.

[9:44~Lolo💛]: But you're not. Come here and do your fucking job for once.

[9:44~Y/n💚]: What is that supposed to mean?

[9:45~Lolo💛]: Forget it, I have things to do. Bye.

[9:46~Y/n💚]: You don't get to decide when the conversation between two people is over Lauren. It doesn't work that way.

[9:47~Lolo💛]: It sure does in my life.

[9:48~Y/n💚]: It doesn't in mine.

[9:50~Lolo💛]: Look y/n. I'm not feeling it anymore, you ruined it with your jealousy. So no need to worry about Jen taking care of my wetness you did that through the phone and not in a good way.

[9:51~Y/n💚]: Jen? Nickname? Lauren what the hell!? Your situation is mine to take care of anyways. Nobody else should be allowed to do that.

[9:53~Lolo💛]: How mature.

[9:55~Y/n💚]: Do you really want it that badly?

[9:56~Lolo💛]: I mean, I have my needs. I thought we agreed on having some fun.

[9:57~Y/n💚]: I'm sorry. Are you still in the mood? I could help you out somehow.

[10:06~Lolo💛]: How exactly?

[10:08~Y/n💚]: Wait, aren't you supposed to be in a meeting?

[10:10~Lolo💛]: Seriously baby?

[10:11~Y/n💚]: What? I'm just asking, I don't want your hand inside your panties giving the people at the meeting the privilege of enjoying this show ...

[10:12~Lolo💛]: I locked the door of my office, happy now?

[10:13~Y/n💚]: Very. Now let me make you feel at least a bit better.

[10:14~Lolo💛]: I'm waiting.

[10:15~Y/n💚]: What a nice way to kill the mood.

[10:16~Lolo💛]: You're the one to talk? Still waiting ...

[10:17~Y/n💚]: I deserved that. What are you wearing beautiful?

[10:18~Lolo💛]: If you'd wait a little longer for me to wake up this morning you'd know. But I'm wearing that red dress you like so much.

[10:19~Y/n💚]: 😲 She's tried on everything, every little thing inside her closet ...

[10:20~Lolo💛]: Seriously?

[10:21~Y/n💚]: Let me be please, I am having a moment of weakness, not being able to see you wearing that is just too painfull.

[10:22~Lolo💛]: Well feel free to carry on then?

[10:23~Y/n💚]: Maybe I should skip to the best part. I said hey you with the red dress on, I gotta find a way to take it off, I got a lot of love and it's growing strong, when I see you with your red dress on.

[10:24~Lolo💛]: Baby, take it off for me please ...

[10:25~Y/n💚]: Gladly Laur, can you feel my fingers slowly roaming to your back, getting a hold of the zipper, gently pulling it open, revealing your soft skin beneath that red dress that drives me insane, caressing your back in the process, holding you too close ...

[10:26~Lolo💛]: You could never hold me too close baby.

[10:27~Y/n💚]: I keep my eyes focused on your lips, my fingers on ripping that dress off of you slowly, I can see it in your eyes how much you want me to make you mine.

[10:28~Lolo💛]: I really do.

[10:29~Y/n💚]: Touch yourself gorgeous, touch yourself, imagine my fingers touching your burning skin and then tell me what you're doing.

[10:30~Lolo💛]: I'm slowly rubbing my cli- holy shit, someone almost broke my door. I'll talk to you later baby, I promise.

[10:31~Y/n💚]: Their timing pisses me off. If it's Jennitard tell her to go away ...

[10:32~Lolo💛]: It's not Jennifer don't worry.

[10:33~Y/n💚]: I assume you're still going on that drink?

[10:34~Lolo💛]: Am I allowed to go? I'll go only if I get permission.

[10:35~Y/n💚]: That's not up to me Lauren, you're an adult, you make your own choices. Just know that I won't be mad at you if you go, I trust you. I really do, sorry for acting stupid before.

[10:36~Lolo💛]: God, the way you make me feel is something else. I'll see you soon sweetie.

[10:37~Y/n💚]: I'll see you soon too gorgeous.

[10:36~Lolo💛]: You make me so happy💋

Another chapter for you lovely people, any thoughts? I'd like to hear your opinion on the story so far :)

Have a lovely day :D
-Moni

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.3K 53
"He will protect her life. She will protect his heart." You were perfectly happy with your life. So what if you beat up people? So what if you were t...
1.2K 42 11
Lauren Jauregui always prided herself in everything she did. Her friends would say she was always prepared and would never go home with a stranger. W...
145K 3.3K 24
You never know what could happen. WARMING: G¡P Lauren
157K 5.2K 42
At the age of 4, Y/N is physically and emotionally abused by her parents, who often are found under the influence of alchool and drugs. One nigh...