Gangland III

By Bhettiboop

"The finale piece to my story in Schaefer, a true Gangland." - Josh. More

Chapter 1 - Embryo's.
Chapter 2 - Opposite of Paradise.
Chapter 3 - Up For Grabs.
Chapter 4 - Damnit!
Chapter 5 - Unusual Suspect.
Chapter 6 - Culprit.
Chapter 7 - Flower Child.
Chapter 8 - Favorite Girl.
Chapter 9 - Polygraph.
Chapter 10 - "You down to Ride?"
Chapter 11 - Boy Who Cried Wolf!
Chapter 13 - Clueless.
Chapter 14 - Space and Gaps.
Chapter 15 - Loophole.
Chapter 16 - Window Peeper.
Chapter 17 - Targeted.
Chapter 18 - Pointless.
Chapter 19 - Dead Ends. [Part 1.]
Chapter 20 - Dead Ends. [Part 2.]
Chapter 21 - Future!
Chapter 22 - Spouse.
Chapter 23 - Subliminal Message.
Chapter 24 - Fangirl!
Chapter 25 - "Sing it, Mama!"
Chapter 26 - Adolescence.
Chapter 27 - Puzzle Piece.
Chapter 28 - Good Gracious.
Chapter 29 - Logic.
Chapter 30 - Touchdown.
Chapter 31 - Close to Home.
Chapter 32 - Sista, Sista!
Chapter 33 - Messenger Boy.
Chapter 34 - The American Dream. [Part 1.]
Chapter 35 - The American Dream. [Part 2.]
Chapter 36 - "Spoiled little Brat!"
Chapter 37 - 1 Down.
Chapter 38 - Unearthed.
Chapter 39 - Jigsaw.
Chapter 40 - Bride.
Chapter 41 - Wits End.
Chapter 42 - Warrant!
Chapter 43 - Jogged Memories.
Chapter 44 - $$$.
Chapter 45 - Bond.
Chapter 46 - "Upon your Arrival."
Chapter 47 - Start. [Part 1.]
Chapter 48 - "Grown ass Man."
Chapter 49 - Rekindled.
Chapter 50 - Start. [Part 2.]
Chapter 51 - Reserved.
Chapter 52 - Sleeping with the Enemy.
Chapter 53 - "Damn, Noah." [Part 1.]
Chapter 54 - Jig is Up.
Chapter 55 - FDA's.
Chapter 56 - "Chip off the Old Block."
Chapter 57 - Plan B.
Chapter 58 - "Trill nigga Carlos."
Chapter 59 - War Zone. **FINALE**
Epilogue.
ATTENTION!

Chapter 12 - Vacation.

14.6K 676 223
By Bhettiboop

As Carlos and Noah got back in the car, Carlos pulled off and made his way back to Schaefer. After arriving there 15 minutes later, Carlos grabbed his gun and looked back at Q.

"Aye Q, you gettin' out?" Carlos asked. "We 'bout to go reload our clips."

"Nah I'ma be chillin' in here." Q nodded. "I ain't have to pop nobody tonight."

"Aight we'll be back out in 10 minutes."

After Carlos, Noah, and Stacey got out of the car, Q stretched his legs out in the backseat and decided to relax. After thinking about Lily, he decided to pick up his phone and call Asha.

"Hello?" Asha answered.

"Hey." Q smiled.

"Q." Asha smiled back. "Hey!"

Hearing Asha's voice always sent chills down Q's body. Even after watching Asha fuck with so many guys after the last 4 years, the feelings he had for her never altered. Asha was his rock. He loved her from her thick and curly hair, down to her beautiful peach skin.

"You been aight, Ash?" Q asked. "I know you caught up wit' a few of family members and all...."

"Not really but......I'm tryin'..." Asha sighed. "I'm just hoping and praying that they catch who did that to my Lily.."

Q could hear Asha starting to cry on the other line. Q sighed, lifting up in his seat.

"Come on, Ash..." Q sighed. "Don't cry."

"Sorry I just..." Asha sniffed. "I just miss my baby girl."

"You need me to come down there and comfort you, Ash?"

"No Q it's.......it's fine.." Asha said in a shaky tone. "I promise."

Q cracked a small smile, then placed his hand on the back of his head.

"We killed two of them cats who snatched the kids." Q smiled. "We took care of 'em."

"You should've sent me a fucking picture of their bodies so that I could've set it as my damn profile picture!" Asha giggled, sniffing again. "I'd ask Noah but he hasn't even called and checked up on me since I left."

"He hasn't called and checked up on you once, Ash?" Q growled.

"No." Asha sighed. "I figured that it was because he was busy-"

"Nah that shit don't matter. That's yo' man, Ash!" Q snapped in a low tone. "He should be checkin' you regardless!"

Asha sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"You right."

Q was pissed. He scrunched his eyebrows, shaking his head.

"You already know how I feel 'bout you, Ash." Q groaned. "He takin' the spot that I want only to treat you like shit."

"I know." Asha chuckled. "I'll cuss Noah's ass out later. I'm too stressed out to do it now."

Q glanced out the window, looking at Carlos's home. Nobody walked out yet.

"Q?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for.....being there for me." Asha nodded. "You're the only person who's been there for me through thick and thin. You're very appreciated."

"Ain't no thang, Ash." Q smiled. "I'm here fo' you whenever you need me. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Okay."

"Q!"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Asha smiled. "Y'know, as a brother.."

Q smiled, then placed his head on the side of the door.

"I love you too, Ash." Q responded. "You be good, okay? You call me wheneva you wanna talk."

"I will."

"I'm serious, Ash." Q grinned. "Even if I'm in a shootout, I'll answer while I'm poppin' cats in they ass!"

"I will, goofball." Asha snarled in a cheerful tone. "I'll see you later."

"Aight. Peace."

"Peace."

Q felt good. He talked to Asha like he'd been wanting to do for the longest. There wasn't a thing that he wouldn't do for her. But the one thing that he really hated, was that Noah was taking her for granted. But Asha still had one dark secret that she still hasn't told Q. She aborted what would be their 5 year old child. Had she kept their baby from their one night fling, she would be older than Kayson.

But she feared losing the only person who genuinely cared about her.

5 years ago....

It was the summer of 2009. I hadn't been in touch with Isaiah at this time, but from what he told me, he was still close with Stacey, Q, Asha, Carlos, and Joey. Joey was only 5 years old at the time, and he was still a little bad ass. Haha. Anyway, as Isaiah and the others dealt drugs, Carlos was talking about his next party he was going to throw. At this time, he was only 21 years old. Asha and the others, were only 16. Q was 17 and Stacey was 19. Kayson wasn't born or conceived at the time.

"Aye, so what should I base my next party on?" Carlos asked as he chopped up a small kilo of cocaine for one of the five buyers at the home.

"Shieeettttt I'd invite a whole gang of bitches." Isaiah grinned. "Who got the condoms?"

"I do, nigga!" Stacey cheesed, snatching a row of them out of his pocket.

At this time, Isaiah was still ignorant as hell. He didn't give any fucks at this time, which would leave to a long line of murders and commotion.

"Lord..." Asha groaned, shaking her head at the boys.

"Lord what, Asha?" Stacey chuckled. "You oughta use some, especially what you do for a living."

"Daaaaaaammmmmnnnnn." Isaiah, Carlos, Joey, and the buyers giggled.

As always, Asha was very sensitive about her occupation as a prostitute. At the age of 16, she was employed as one for 2 years. Q glanced at Asha as she fixed her short shorts.

"Ash, you aight?" Q asked.

"Huh?" Asha said, putting on a fake smile. "Of course!"

But for the rest of the night, Asha didn't talk. As everyone spent the next 2 hours joking and laughing, Asha sat secluded to herself, drinking small sips of her drink and excluding herself. After Isaiah left to return home and Stacey and the sellers left, Q stood up and headed out. But before, he turned to Asha as Carlos made his way towards the kitchen.

"Hey Ash." Q said.

"Yeah?"

"You want me to walk you home?"

"Sure." Asha smiled. "That's fine."

After Q said goodbye to Carlos, Q started walking Asha to his home. Walking around Schaefer at night was extremely dangerous since a majority of the drug dealers were out, but they were so known that it was safe for them to be out. While walking over to his home, Asha glanced up at the skies and sighed.

"How do you afford your own home out here, Q?" Asha asked.

"Drugs." Q smiled. "I sell for what I got."

"Oh."

Q placed his hands in his pockets, glancing at Asha. She looked to beautiful to him. All of her poofy hair was slicked back into a ponytail, and she had on a skimpy outfit like always. Still, she didn't have to dress in such a way to look anywhere close to beautiful to him.

"Ash, do you get upset when they make fun of you for being a prostitute?" Q asked.

"Nah."

"You sure?" Q continued. "Because when I look at you afterwards, you seem like you let it get to you."

Asha kept on walking, placing her hands into her short pockets.

"A little." Asha sighed. "I mean, I don't make fun of them for selling drugs! So why do they make fun of me for doing what I do?"

"Ash, if you want me to tell them to stop, I will." Q said in a serious tone. "Especially if it bothers you."

"No. It's alright." Asha sighed. "I just ignore them."

After Asha said her sentence, they arrived at Q's house. Q stepped up on his porch, opening his door.

"You welcome to come in, if you like." Q smiled.

Asha smiled back at him, stepping inside of his home. The home wasn't bad, but it wasn't the best house that she'd seen before. It was a perfect house for a 16 year old, but not a good home in general. He had an old school TV, a warn down couch, a new rug, coffee table, and a small dining room area. Q scratched the back of his head, taking a deep breath.

"Sorry it isn't the best home but uh......it's all I can work with." Q sighed.

"No no no, it's fine." Asha smiled. "I stay with a friend, anyway."

They both sat on the couch as Q cut on the TV, propping his shoes onto the footrest. As Asha took her shoes off and propped hers next to his, Q glanced at her legs, then looked back up at her.

"Ash."

"Yeah?"

"You pretty."

Asha blushed a little, then smiled at Q.

"Q, do you like me?"

Q sat up, scoffing and laughing.

"W-What?" Q stuttered in a nervous tone. "What makes you think that?"

"You tell me I'm pretty every day and you're the only one who doesn't make fun of me for being a prostitute." Asha smiled. "I was taking a wild guess."

Q blushed a little, looking down.

"I mean, you special." Q said in a serious tone. "You real special, Ash. Don't let nobody tell you otherwise."

Asha's smile faded a little as she leaned forward, kissing Q on the cheek. Q's face went blank as he turned to Asha.

"Um...."

They stared blankly at each other, then crashed their lips into each other's and French kissing as Q rubbed all over her waist. Asha felt all over Q's neck as he turned her over, lying her down under him and softly pinning her down onto the couch.

And after the next 45 minutes,

"Oh..." Asha panted.

Q and Asha finally climaxed, Q rested on the crook of her neck as tiny drops of sweat rested on their skin. Q and Asha gave each other a kiss, then slowly collapsed back onto the couch. She felt all over his tatted arm as he kissed all over her neck, finally getting what he wanted.

And what he wanted, was Asha.

"Damn..." Q whispered. "That was good, Ash."

"Q."

"Yeah?"

"Are we like, boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"I don't know." Q said. "Are we?"

Asha glanced down at him, then closed her eyes again.

"Let's just stay friends." Asha said. "That way we don't ruin our friendship."

"Okay." Q nodded. "That's understandable."

But on the inside, Q was thinking

"Fuck..." Q thought. "Damnit, man."

But over the course of the last month, Asha became too sick to go out and prostitute. As the next month was beginning, she got so sick to the point where she made herself a doctors appointment to see what the problem was. It was the same doctor she always had.

"Well, I can tell you why you're sick, Asha." Her doctor smiled, stepping inside with a few forms. "You're one month into your pregnancy, Asha."

"Pregnancy!?" Asha gasped.

"Yeah." The doctor smiled.

Asha thought to herself about the last time she had unprotected sex. The last time she could think of, was with Q. She knew that Q was young and wild, and she knew that he wasn't going to want to deal with no baby at the age of 16. Asha shook her head, glancing down.

"No...." Asha sighed. "I want an abortion."

The doctor's smile shifted into a disappointed look, shaking her head.

"Asha, this is your 3rd abortion." The doctor said. "This isn't good for your body!"

"I know but......this will be my last one." Asha said, tearing up. "I swear."

But Asha underestimated Q. That wasn't how he was at all. He liked Asha so much to the point where he would've loved to have a little son or daughter with her, which is why he had sex with her unprotected. He knew what could possibly happen, which is why he did it. To this day, he still want Asha to be the mother of his kids. He would've liked it back then.

Had Asha not got an abortion, their son or daughter would've been 5 and a half years old.

As the clock bore 1:00am, the sound of Isaiah sitting in an empty house was giving him scary chills. Tyler wasn't around, Kayson wasn't running up and down the stairs, and Iyana wasn't cooing or crying like he was used to. He was in an empty and lonely home. When he glanced at the eviction paper, the date that they were listing was 2 days ahead, meaning that he only had two days to pay. With not enough money to make up for the two days, Isaiah had no choice but to do one thing.

He picked up his phone and called Carlos.

"Yo?"

"Los." Isaiah sighed. "Do I got some powder left over there, man?"

And Isaiah wasn't the only one basking into a lonely house.

Noah sat by the fireplace, not doing anything for once. He wasn't drinking, he wasn't smoking, he was thinking of the last thing the murderers said to him before Carlos killed him dead. And unfortunately for them, they couldn't find anyone else who was involved in the crime during the night. After what the crooks said, Noah started using his brain and thinking about the odds.

With guns to the boys heads, they would only admit to what they could to avoid losing their lives. Something else that stuck to Noah, is that the police couldn't verify the bodies. That was consistent with fake baby dolls being inside of the home.

With that, Noah called Isaiah.

"Hello?" Isaiah answered as he chopped up a small bag of cocaine.

"Isaiah, I think we need to make a trip to Saudi Arabia."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.5K 1.3K 56
Simon's life seems perfect until a mystery girl floods the scene. No cos I promise you I was on drugs at 14 writing this book
25.6K 1.5K 36
"I never knew what betrayal felt like ... until he came back." - @boyband_girl 01.21.18 - 10.08.18 - sequel to The Fall of the Innocent
1.2K 107 12
After being raised to become a gangster, Jessica finds out who she really is. Her decision to quit stirs up a war between her and the leader of the g...