Schizo||Destiel||#Wattys2017||

By foblvr

Dean Winchester. Shy, sweet kid next door kind of person. He was never the aggressive type. And Cas never kne... More

Playlist
Prologue: Astro
Year 1: Peanut Butter
Year 2: People Are Mean
Year 3: I Don't Want To
Year 4: Fireworks
Year 5: Friends Who Sick Together, Stay Together
Year 6: Curse Those Wooden Stairs
Year 7: You're My Hero
Year 8: But I Can Ask You, Can't I?
Year 9: The Balloon Rule
Year 10: Pool Party
Year 11: Christmas In a Gloom Setting
Year 12: Colleges, Picnics, and Couples Tattoos
Year 13: Here With You Is Where I Want To Be
Year 14: Take 'Em Out
Year 15: He Seems So Real
Year 17: I Do
Year 18: Familiar
Year 19: We Have To Stop Meeting Like This
Year 20: Vodka (SMUT)
Year 21: Adventures Of Gabe And Luci
Year 22: Tea And Meds
Year 23: The Meadow
Year 24: Gif
10 Years of Bittersweet
Year 35: Keep It Sweet
Year 36: The Lake
Epilogue: Guns N Roses
SEQUEL
Hilarious A/N

Year 16: Ring Around The Rosey

101 5 15
By foblvr

Castiel paced around the room, looking down at his dark suit. It was beautiful, he thought. It was one of the fancier ones in his wardrobe. Tonight was his and Dean's seventh anniversary as a couple, and he knew he loved Dean more than he loved anything ever. Dean was his world. Dean was perfect. Dean was that big, hot, schizophrenic, Parmesan loving, burger loving king that Castiel was blessed to call his. He was going to take Dean out tonight. He was going to take him to his favorite restaurant, which, ironically, is a small little barbeque joint just out of town. Castiel believes that that place would be out of business if it weren't for Dean ordering it every time Cas couldn't cook. It was his favorite, and Cas had a hankering for some steak. Granted, it was not the most glamorous, neither were they.

"Cas, you look more worried than a fish in a room full of cats." Dean was standing in the door way, smiling with that cocky side smirk of his. He was stunning, but then again, when is he not? His hair was up in its usual spikes, but he decided to go formal, like Cas had. He wore a black suit, with a gray tie, and a gray coat over it. It almost made Castiel just want to hide and find his composure, because, damn, he was beautiful. His eyes twinkles in the evening lighting. The room was orange from the setting sun. "Cas," he cooed. He wrapped his arms around him, smiling as he planted a kiss on his lips. "Happy anniversary, Angel."

"Happy anniversary, Astro." Castiel's voice shook, but he couldn't help it.

After all, tonight would either be the best night of his life, or the worst.

Castiel was a small boy, still, just 24 years old, and to him, even though he was old enough, he still felt like he was a tiny 12 year old boy pulling Dean out of a burning room, saving his friends life at the expense of his own. He still felt like he was still that awkward new teen realizing that he had feelings for his best friend. He still felt like the one kid who really just hated everything about himself. He was that one little boy that got asked to a dance by his best friend, and still managed to get hurt that day. He was the small, fragile little kid who finally decided to show his scars. He was Dean's boyfriend after that day. He was that teenager that was just enough of an idiot to try to kill himself, but not idiot enough to succeed. Castiel was that one boy who got a matching tattoo with Dean, because that was how unbreakable their bond was. Castiel was Dean's, and Dean was Castiel's. Dean was still his perfect little man.

The man that he was going to ask to marry him.

"Cassie, are you alright?" Dean asked, pulling him closer. Castiel felt goosebumps rise on his skin as a smile crept on his face.

"I'm fine, babe." Castiel pressed his face to Dean's chest, smiling at the sound of his heartbeat. He pulled Dean closer. "Yeah, I'm good." He looked up, taking Dean's hand in his and stepping back. Dean's grip made him feel safe in his home. "C'mon. We're gonna be late."

"Alright, Angel." Dean murmured.

Castiel grabbed the bouquet of roses, knowing that they were Dean's favorite, and gave them to him, smiling. Dean smiled back. It was just like the time that Castiel had told Dean he always wanted to see the blue bonnets in Texas and Dean decided that they'd take a road trip there over spring break. Castiel basked in fields upon fields of them, and Dean just kept sitting next to him every time Cas would sit still. Even though he was almost positive it was against the law, the next year, Dean went back, claiming it was a family trip, and picked a whole bouquet of flowers for Castiel. "I... I just, I knew you liked roses..."

"Cassie, I love roses." Dean gave him a calm look. "Are we gonna go?" He sniffed them thoughtfully.

"Uh. Uhm... Yes." Castiel checked his coat for the one rose in his pocket. That was the special one. That was it. That rose held his fate.

"Alright. I'm driving." Dean flashed his keys.

"Shotgun!"

"Nerd." Dean rolled his eyes, chuckling.

"You love me."

"I do."

--

Castiel was shaking, now. The little restaurant was in sight, and he silently prayed that this would work out. He had never, ever been so jittery in his life. This was Dean. He said he loved him, and Cas knew he wasn't lying. So, when he stepped out of the car, he straightened up, and let all his shakiness leave his body. He was ready.

"Well ain't it my favorite customers." The owner, Helen, shouted from behind the bar. It wasn't that crowded there. There were around four tables filled, and a few people snapped their heads up when she yelled across the room. "Why are y'all so fancy?" She propped her head up on her fists, smiling.

"It's our anniversary," Dean answered, pulling Castiel closer to his side. His arm seemed to tense around Cas, and Cas looked up at him.

"Aw. How long it been for you two?" She asked, her smile growing as she made her way across the room. "Y'all just seem so happy together."

"It's been six years, in a relationship, that is." Dean looked back down at Cas, then back up to her.

"We've known each other for sixteen years." Castiel had to masks that known. It had to be a fact. They were closer than close, and Dean was his, and no one else's.

"Ain't that just adorable. Come grab a seat, Boys. I assume you both want the usual?"

They both nodded.

"Hey, Cas?" Dean said, making Cas's blue eyes focus on him. "I want you to know how much you mean to me, babe. I love you so much. I love you more than I love myself, frankly, and cheeseburgers. I love you more than I love pie, and more than you love your brothers. I love you with everything I have, and that's why I stuck around this long."

Castiel looked taken aback by the statements, just like the time when thy were really little, and Dean had just said, "Your eyes are bluer than I remember." Just the way he said it made Castiel jump out of his skin.

Then there was food.

Then there was a check.

And then there was Castiel almost dying inside.

"Hey, Dean," he whispered, right as they were about to leave. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the rose. He handed it to Dean, smiling as Dean inspected it.

And he found the ring.

Castiel was on one knee in the middle of the little restaurant, and people's coos droning off didn't seem to faze him.

"Cas, what are you..."

"Dean, Dean Winchester, I know we have had our fair share of messed up in our lives. From the fire, to the suicide attempt, all the way up to Bart and Frankie being really big assholes to you. Dean, God, it's made me realize how much I need you, and damn, I hope you need me too. So, Dean Winchester, will you please be my husband? Will you marry me?"

Dean was silent for a few moments, making Castiel almost sink into sadness, until he pulled Castiel up, and kissed him, hard. People were 'aww'ing all around (which was also kind of annoying), so Castiel could barely hear Dean when he said:

"Hell yeah I will."

--a/n--

THIS IS SO SHORT UGH AND 90% OF IT IS CAS SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING IN DIFFERENT WAYS

Oh well it's cute

HERE NOOMI JESUS BE HAPPY

I told her what I had planned for this chapter and she squealed really loudly in the middle of English it was really funny.

I went swimming and now I have a sunburn

My mom bought me seasons 1, 2, & 3 of spn bc they were on sale at Walmart and now I have to wait to watch them until my birthday.

OKAY GUYS I NEED ADVICE

So there is this girl at my school who has had the lead role in the school musical for the past 2 years, and this year she wants to be Alice for Alice in Wonderland. Well, I know I'm good enough to get Alice. I just have to try out for her, but my family says I'll be a better queen of hearts bc I'm more die hard aggressive. If I try out for both, she'll probably get Alice and I'll get queen of hearts. I really want to end her streak bc she has been becoming a real jerk about it. What should I do?

Okay that's all.

This was really cute but I have school tomorrow so goodnight

I love you my Carcrashovercastyoungbloods

-Emily aka foblvr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.7K 52
Ever since Dean Winchester came out as gay to his friend, Meg, and she told everyone, people have constantly tormented him. No one had ever really bo...
161K 7K 18
Sixteen-year-old Castiel Novak's life has never been anything but horrible. His father is abusive and his mother died of leukemia when he was five. O...
28.1K 3.1K 73
Hey! This is Sam Winchester, and I found my older bro Dean's diary. So, now Im posting it here for all to see. Why don't you go on and read about his...
166K 9.6K 46
Dean Winchester lived a life that was understood as normal. During the day, he worked to pay rent for his shitty apartment, and during the night, he...