We Are All In This Together (...

By -babyroses-

(POSSIBLY WILL BE REWRITTEN IN THE FUTURE!) Bree, Chase, and Lucy are back with a new adventure waiting to st... More

WILL REWRITE IN THE FUTURE
Starting soon!
Lucy Crystals
The Rise of Six
Holding Out for a Hero
Power Play
The Superhero Code
Need for Speed
Follow the Leader
The List
Baby Names!
Useless
Coming Through in the Clutch
Baby Name is....
The Intruder
The Rock
Tears of a Broken Angel
Not What it Seems
The show ended!!! Why!!
The Attack
Questions on my Books!!
Epilogue
What Country Are You From?

20k reads!! Thanks!

1.9K 27 4
By -babyroses-

THANK YOU SO FREAKIKG MUCH FOR 20k READS ON LOVING A BIONIC HERO! You guys are fantastic, and that is mind blowing to see that number. Like I would have never imagined to see that, and just thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I would've done one for 10k reads but it just went be so fast. Thank you!

Anyway, the new episode of Lab Rats Elite Force comes out tomorrow, which is Saturday, and it's called The Intruder, and I'm so excited. Also I got my haircut and blonde highlights, so Lucy will have that as well.

Also I saw a preview of a different episode and Chase apparently creates an android female companion and I'm not to fond of that idea. So I have to watch that episode and get ideas of what might happen in my book.

Just thought I should make a note for this special moment, because it's amazing. I love you guys so much, and I write this for you, and I update because you guys make me happy. It's amazing, love you.

See you in The Intruder.

Also, I apparently got shorter too, lol. I'm perfectly 5 feet tall now. Seriously? So Lucy is that height now, she lost an inch.

Love you, bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 926 22
After Reese betrays Chase, Mr. Davenport adds two new members to the team. Chase overthinks everything and freaks out. Bree has become more protectiv...
179K 3K 24
Katherine Dooley was adopted three years ago, by Tasha. She still remembers her parents before they died, but not much of them. Tasha has just marrie...
3.7K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
46.7K 919 23
Being a level 13 superhero isn't all it's cracked out to be, especially when you don't want to be a hero. Cassie has hidden her high levelled powers...