Other Side of Me (A BajanCana...

Por fxckfanficss

Kelly is a 18 year old girl with a massive crush for Mitch or BajanCanadian. But her brother, Mat, is a year... Más

Other Side of Me (A BajanCanadian Fanfic)
Chapter 1: One Interesting Party
Chapter 2: How? Where? Why?
Chapter 3: Back at Home
Sorry A/N
Chapter 4: A Dream
Chapter 5: 19
Chapter 6: Orlando, Florida
Chapter 7: One Magical Day
Chapter 8: One Not So Magical Day
Chapter 9: Moving In?!
Chapter 10: What?!
A/N (shoutout)
Chapter 11: Defeated
Chapter 12: Sick
Chapter 13: Wait! What?
Chapter 14: The More The Merrier!
Chapter 15: A Regret
A/N For A Couple Of Friends
Chapter 16: A Missed Swing
Chapter 17: A Lucky Pass
Chapter 18: A Date I'll Never Forget
Chapter 19: A Special Trip
Chapter 20: Preparation
Chapter 22: Please Wake Up
Chapter 23: Filled With Hope
Chapter 24: Goodbye Depression
Another A/N.. Yay :/
Chapter 25: Freedom
Chapter 26: A Hero, To Me
Chapter 27: Bonding
Chapter 28: Happy Birthday Hayley!
Chapter 29: Betrayed
Chapter 30: Lost and Found
A/N IMPORTANT
Chapter 31: Settling in
Chapter 32: I Love You?
Chapter 33: I Don't Know
Chapter 34: I'm Sorry
Chapter 35: The Truth?
Chapter 36: Girls Night Out
Chapter 37: Hangover
Chapter 38: Just Go Away
Chapter 39: Why Are You Here?
Chapter 40: Final Chapter

Chapter 21: Fancy Parents

6.1K 176 52
Por fxckfanficss

I'm in the bathroom, getting ready for the dinner. I need to make a good impression. I plug in the curling iron and wait for it to heat up. I put on a little foundation, concealer, and powder it down. I usually never put on this much makeup. But, it's for the occasion. I brush on a black and grey eyeshadow and smoke it out. I add mascara and blush. Then, to top it off, I put on pretty pink lip colour. Once I finish, I start curling my hair. I put them in cute, soft, elegant curls. I look at myself in the mirror.

"Almost done." I whisper.

I grab my navy blue dress and slide it on. I spray on perfume, just enough to give a slight smell. I grab my clutch and put in a couple pieces of makeup, then I walk out of the bathroom. I walk into the living room and see Mitch absolutely stunning. He wears a black suit with a grey tie. I never seen him like this before. His parents are really high class. He walks up to me and holds my hand.

"You look gorgeous." He says, looking at me.

"You look stunning!" I say back to him.

He smiles at me and gives me a kiss. Then, I slide my phone into my clutch. I put on my dark blue heels, and we head out the door. We walk to the elevator and hop in Mitch's rental car. I look out the window. The sky looks absolutely beautiful. The stars are glistening in the dark blue sky. I look at the road and see city lights everywhere, filled with cars. Mitch starts the car, and he slowly drives to his parents house. Once we pull up to his parents drive way, I can see Mitch start to get worried. I start panicking myself. I grab his hand for a brief moment.

"It's gonna be ok." I say.

"Yeah." He says, worried.

We step out of the car and walk up to their door. Before we knock, I flatten my dress and look into the reflection of my phone.

"Do I look ok?" Mitch says.

I lick my finger and point it towards his face. He quickly swats it away.

"What the fudge?" He says.

"You look fine. C'mon let's get this over with." I reply, smiling.

Mitch knocks on the door. After a brief moment, someone opens the door. A little boy with a suit on opens it.

"HEY! What's up Connor? My man!" Mitch says.

I smile at him. He was such a good big brother. We walk in. Wow. This house was cleaned to the very last spot. A huge chandelier sits above our heads. This was the fanciest house I've ever been in.

"Hello son! Good to see you again!" His mother says.

Mitch smiles and nods.

"And who is this young lady?" His father says, looking at me.

I start to get nervous. I try to remember what Mitch taught me.

"Kelly Lore. It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. And Mrs.Hughes." I say, sticking my hand out for a handshake.

"Well it is always a pleasure! C'mon! Let's eat!" Mr.Hughes says.

I look at Mitch and he smiles. Then, we walk over to the dinning room. On the table was stacks and stacks of food. Mitch pulls my chair out and I sit down. I smile at him and he sits beside me. Mitch's parents sit down with us, as well as Connor.

"So, tell us what you do for a living dear." His Mother says.

"At the moment, I do not have a job. I do enjoy writing novels and hope that someday, it will be published. I also do study literature." I say, nervously.

"Amazing. Intelligent girl." His father says.

I look at Mitch. He smiles at me and grabs my hand from underneath the table.

"So Mitch, this is your girlfriend?" Connor asks, looking at me.

"Yes. Jealous?" Mitch replies.

I laugh at Mitch's joke. Then, I look back at Connor, who's face is red.

"Kelly. Nice to finally meet you Connor." I say, shaking his hand.

After that, we eat. I pick up the utensils I remember and use them. After dinner, we chat for a short while. Me and Mitch help with the dishes.

"You did good babe. Thanks for doing this." Mitch says.

"Your welcome. Anytime. I like being fancy!" I say back.

Then we see Connor walk in.

"Hey! How you doin?" Mitch says, drying a plate.

Connor shrugs his shoulders. I chuckle at him.

"Mitch you want to go ride on our penny boards?" Connor says.

"Sure." Mitch replies.

"Hey! I want to come!" I say, looking at Connor.

Mitch looks at me with a 'Really?' face. I nod. After drying the last dish, we head to the garage.

"Here's an extra penny board. Do you know how to ride it?" Mitch says.

"Are you kidding? I used to ride these all the time!" I say while laughing. Then, we start riding them down the road. I start fumbling a little bit, and can't gain enough speed to catch up with the boys.

"Yo. I think your girlfriend is having trouble." Connor says, laughing.

"Oh hell no!" I reply.

Then, I stop my penny board and throw my heels off. I grab them in my hands and speed down the road. I gain so much speed that I pass Connor and Mitch. I make a sharp turn and swerve back to the house. Then, I see Mitch and Connor try to catch up.

"Wow. You're good. You need to teach me one day!" Connor yells.

I nod and smile. Then, we put the penny boards back and I slip my heels back on. We walk back into the house and see Mitch's parents sitting on the couch.

"Thank you for having me over Mr and Mrs Hughes. But me and Mitch need to run." I say to them.

They both stand up and look at Mitch. His mother gives him a hug and his father gives him a firm hug. Then, they look at me.

"Come back darling. And make sure Mitch doesn't get into any trouble!" His mother says.

"Oh don't worry. I already had to clean for him today!" I say laughing.

I give her a goodbye hug. As well as his father. Me and Mitch say goodbye and step into the car. We both let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh boy." I say.

"Yeah. I know." He replies.

Then we back out of the driveway. When we get back to Mitch's apartment, we kick off our shoes. I walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower. When I get out, I put on one of Mitch's oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Mitch doesn't mind.. Right? I put my hair in a bun and walk outside. I see Mitch already took a shower in the other bathroom.

"My shirt." He says.

I nod at him and giggle. I yawn. Then we walk into his room and lay on his bed.

"Seems like my parents like you." Mitch says.

"Yup. Surprisingly." I reply.

We both laugh.

"Netflix?" I ask.

He nods and turns on the TV. He sets it to Netflix and chooses Hunger Games. After an hour into it, I start to feel sleepy. I turn to him and he looks like he's about to fall asleep too. He looks at me.

"Goodnight babe. I love you." I whisper.

"Goodnight. I love you too baby girl." He replies.

I turn off the TV. I snuggle my face into his chest, and I fall asleep, safe and sound in his arms.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I want to say a HUGE thank you to Sadie, Emily, Dylan, Jai, Manoop, Joseph, Susan, and my readers, for 1000 reads and over 80 votes! I love you guys so much and thank you a bunch for supporting me through this book. I can't thank you guys enough for just reading it! Seriously, thank you. And in your face Manoop! I got 1K before you! And also go check out my friend Manoop's fanfic. We made a bet. He lost. I win. Now I'm being nice. LOL

His account: BoyArianator101

Thanks again! I love you guys!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.5K 397 22
You had watched the Dolan twins videos for a while and decided to go on a meeting greet too meet them.
56.1K 1K 35
Curls, green eyes, dimples. Surely you think of Harry Styles, but I'm sorry to say this, but it isn't him. This is about Skylar Nathalie Styles, thir...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
138K 1.7K 115
Things change. Gracie's world has not been the same since returning from the tour, and everyone around her seems to notice but Liam. As Gracie comes...