Chapter 27: Bonding

Today, we all are going out for a movie. It's been a while since we all been our together. Especially after what happened in Pennsylvania. I can't take anyone for granted.

"HURRY YOUR ASS UP! I WANNA GO SEE CATCHING FIRE!" Sadie yells from downstairs.

Me and Mitch fling open the door and run downstairs, being careful with his arm.

"Sadie, we need to get Mitch's arm checked first." I say, pointing to his arm.

"URG! LETS GO!" Sadie complains.

I laugh at her. Then, we start filling up the car. When Sadie hops in, I realize there's no more space.

"What the FRICK? No more space.." I say.

The entire car was filled up.

"It's alright babe. We can go in my car." Mitch says.

I nod and the rest of them back out of the driveway. Mitch punches the code into the lock pad beside our garage. Then, the garage door opens. Mitch hands me his keys and we hop in. I start the engine and back out. Once I'm on the driveway, I get out and close the garage. I get back in and we drive to the ER. We wait there for a while, but finally we get called.

"Hi Nurse Janet! We want to see how Mitch's arm is doing." I say to the nurse.

"Very well. Mitch, would you please sit up here?" She says, gesturing to the table.

She examines his arm for a bit. Then, she takes off the bandages. Without a word said, she leaves the room. Me and Mitch look confused. The nurse walks back in.

"You're free to go! Now Mitch, just because your bandages are off, doesn't mean you shouldn't be careful." The nurse says, giving him a stern look. "You still need a bit of healing. Just move your arm around a bit ok?"

Mitch nods. Then, he jumps off the table and head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We drive to the movie theatre. We park and see the rest of the pack already there, waiting.

"Hey! Where's your bandages Mitch?" Dylan asks.

"I got them off! I don't need them anymore!" Mitch says, excited.

"Guys let's go! We're gonna miss the fucking movie!" Joseph yells, running into the theatre.

We laugh and walk inside. I order 5 bags of large popcorn for the group, 5 packs of candy, and 12 medium drinks.

"Brianna! Don't drop your shit this time." I say, laughing.

She laughs too. Then, we grab our stuff, and head to the theatre. We make ourselves comfortable and wait for the movie to start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The movie is about to end. Suddenly, I hear something weird. I look behind me. I look back and see Jerome and Hazel full on making out. I nudge Mitch's arm and he looks at me. I point at Jerome and Hazel and he chuckles. We turn back at the screen and he gives me a kiss on the cheek.

"Woah there big boy! Maybe Jerome and Hazel are gettin it on but not us! Not here at least!" I whisper to him.

He chuckles playfully. I smile and we continue to watch the movie. Once the movie is over, we step up. We left the theatre with 2 bags of half eaten popcorn, a drink, and half a bag of candy. We also leave with Hazel and Jerome, both hot messes. I love them, but seriously?! In the movie theatre?! We walk down the parking lot, when I feel something hit the back of my head. I look behind me and see Mitch flung a piece of popcorn at my head.

"HEY!" I yell.

Then, we grab the remaining popcorn from the bags and fling them at each other.

"YO! THIS IS A WASTE OF POPCORN!" Joseph yells.

"You're right. Open your mouth." I say, getting a idea.

Joseph obeys and does what I say. I attempt to throw popcorn in his mouth but fail horribly. Everyone gets the hint and tries it too. Not even a minute later, we go from catching popcorn into our mouth to flinging popcorn at each other. We scream and shout.

"Get the hell out of here! You stupid kids!" The worker says.

We run to our cars and laugh. I love these guys. We drive home and do absolutely nothing.

"Monopoly?!" Preston asks.

"AS LONG AS I DONT GET JAIL FIFTY TIMES!" I complain.

So we do play monopoly. As per usual, I have the worst luck ever. We end the game and I decide to set up dinner. I was about to heat the stove, the boys rush in with cartons of eggs.

"EGG FIGHT!" They all yell.

"Guys I don't kn-" I start to say but get cut off.

Mitch drags me to the living room, where the girls are also holding egg cartons.

"3,2,1!!" Emily yells.

Then, we throw eggs at each other, hiding behind furniture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the last egg is thrown, we all laugh.. Until we look around. Every single piece of furniture is covered in yolk. What the fuck?

After 2 hours of cleaning, we all sit on the couch. We all manage to fit.

"OUCH! SPACE PEOPLE!" Brianna yells.

I laugh.

"I miss hanging out with you guys. We need to do this more often." I say.

"The hanging part right? Or the egg part? Cause I ain't cleaning this shit up again! Too much work for my booty!" Hazel says.

I chuckle. This was just like high school. We used to do this all the time at Hazel's house. Which made her parents pissed. Then, we split. Now, we're back together. I smile at everyone, and they smile back.

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! It's sort of a late one! But I seriously gotta go. I just wanna quickly say, I'm writing a new book! First chapter is up! It's called Tears, Scars, and Heartbreaks. It isn't a fanfic, but it's a general story. Go check it out! Thanks!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo