Chapter 30: Lost and Found

I wake up in the same alleyway. My head is a little bit fuzzy. Right. Mitch cheated on me. I check my pockets. Phone is there, wallet is there. I open my wallet and see everything already in. I'm surprised I didn't get jumped or something. I stand up and brush my clothes off. I walk out the alleyway and go to the local cafe. I sit down at the table and order a large coffee. Once the coffee gets brought. I look up at the TV above me. Boring stuff. Suddenly, my face pops up on the screen.

"This girl on the screen has been lost for 3 days. She was last seen at her house with a group of friends. If you see her, please report her to the police." The woman says.

I immediately panic. I get up and leave my coffee, placing the money on the table. I run out the cafe and speed down the sidewalk. After 5 minutes, I end up at the park Mitch took me to. I sit on the bench.

"Kelly! Where are you!" I hear a voice yell.

"Please come home!" Another voice says.

I look over and see Mat and Sadie, yelling for me. I don't want to go home. I'm not sharing a house of the person that cheated on me. They quickly see me and I run the opposite way, even though I know for a fact that Sadie is way faster than me. In no time, she catches up and tackles me to the ground. I try to get out of her grip but she is yet again, way too strong. Mat walks over and Sadie gets off me. They help me up and let me to explain. I can feel myself getting choked up.

"Mitch.. Or Liz.. I don't know. They kissed.." I say.

A tear slips off my face. Sadie pulls me in for a long hug.

"What? Mitch cheated on you?" Mat asks.

I nod. Then, he grabs my hand and pulls me into his car. Sadie follows along. We drives us to our house. He drags me into the house, where Mitch is sitting on the couch. He looks at me and stands up.

"They found you.." Mitch says, walking up for a hug.

I push him away. He looks confused. Then, he puts a guilty look on his face. I start to cry. Mitch tries to hold me hand, but I quickly slap it away.

"You cheated.. On me.." I manage to say.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't do it! It was-" Mitch says, but gets cut off.

Liz walked around the corner. She puts an evil look. She walks slowly up to us and puts her arm around Mitch, but Mitch quickly slaps it away from him.

"Aww. Look who's crying?" Liz says.

"Why did you do this? I thought you loved Jason!" I shout, crying.

"When you told me that you and Mitch were dating.. I was furious. I only dated Jason to get with Mitch!" Liz yells.

I see Jason walk around the corner with tears on his face. I run up to him and cry in his arms. I hear Mitch walking up to me.

"Babe. Please. I didn't do anything. It was her!" Mitch explains.

I let go of Jason and look at him.

"I thought you wouldn't let anything like this happen Mitch. I trusted you. Don't call me babe anymore. Goodbye Mitch." I say to him, wiping my tears away.

I grab Jason's arm and tell him to come with me. I walk up to Liz.

"You are a sick, thoughtless, and careless BITCH!" I yell, furious.

Liz's face immediately turns red of anger. Then, she pounces at me, bringing me to the ground. I scream. I immediately wrap my arms around her and roll over, making her on the ground instead. I pin her down.

"LET ME GO YOU SKANK!" She yells.

"Be happy I'm not busting your face in." I say.

I get off her and walk towards Mat.

"Don't worry about me. I'm gonna talk to Jason for a while. I'll be back later." I say to Mat.

He nods and me and Jason walk out the door. We walk to the park together. We sit on the bench.

"Have you ever thought of us moving in together? Just us?" Jason asks.

I'm surprised of what he said. I nod and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mat helps me grab the last of my boxes. He puts it in the small house that me and Jason bought. He sets the box down and looks around.

"Thanks Mat." I say.

"No problem. You guys stay safe. Call if you guys have any problems. I love you sis." Mat says back.

"I love you too." I say, giving him a hug.

We leaves the door and we begin to unpack, starting with the big boxes first.

Once we finish, we step back.

"Looks good." Jason says.

I agree with him. It looks really good. I check my phone and see about 50 texts from Mitch. I ignore them all. Instead I check my twitter. Everyone seems happy. Then, I see a tweet from Mitch. It reads:

I've never felt so broken in my whole life. I feel like such a douche. I wish I could take everything back.

I turn off my phone and look back at Jason. We sit at the kitchen table.

"Thank you Jason. For being here for me. I know it's hard." I say.

"Anytime. It is hard. I'm glad we're here for each other." He says back.

I smile at him. He grabs my hand. I accept it. He smiles back at me. I lean in and give him a kiss. Once I pull away, he smiles. I know Jason won't hurt me. I know he won't hurt me like Mitch did. We walk to the living room and sit on our new couch. I rest my head on his shoulder and smile.

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Hey guys! I wanted to let you guys know, I will be ending the first book at 40 chapters! The next book will be written right away. 10 more chapters! All support is appreciated!

Much luv,
-Kelly xoxo