Chapter 10: What?!

It's been a month since we moved in together. Things have been pretty chill. Preston and Sarah, Jerome and Hazel, and Tyler and Sadie are sharing rooms. Things have been fine so far. But Sadie and Tyler have been acting pretty weird since they moved in with us, but I just try to ignore it because I dont want to get into their personal lives. As far as for me and Mitch, we are still in a relationship. It's going pretty well too. Today, me, Jerome, Mitch, Mat, Preston, Jason, Hazel, Liz, and Sarah are filming a couple minecraft videos. Then, we hear a sound of glass shattering on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Jerome yells.

"I'll go check on it. You guys continue recording." I say.

I take off my headphones and run over to Sadie's room. Then Tyler runs out, down the stairs and out of the house. I knock on Sadie's door. I can hear her sobbing.

"Sadie, let me in." I tell her.

"No. Go away." She replies, still crying.

"Sadie. Seriously. We can talk alone." And with that she opens the door.

I see her face red and puffy from crying. I look on the ground and see the picture of Tyler and Sadie shattered all over the floor.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yell.

"IM DONE. IM FINISHED WITH TYLER. ITS OVER!" She yells.

Then she covers her face and continues crying. I walk over and give her a hug. She hugs back embracing every second. After a while, she calms down and we sit on her bed.

"Tell me what happened. I'll be here to listen." I tell her.

"Long story." She says sniffling.

"I got time." I say smiling.

She smiles at my empathy. Then she opens her mouth to start.

"When I called Tyler when we were in DisneyLand we were going to move in together, he wasn't very excited. He actually didn't want to move in all together. We've been secretly arguing since then." She explains.

"Oh my god. You know Tyler ran out of the house?" I say.

"Yeah." She says.

"Well we are recording if you want to join." I suggest

She nods and grabs her laptop. We walk into my room and I sit at my desk. I pick up my headphones and slid them on.

"K guys I'm back. And I got SADIE!" I yell.

"Great cause we are about to start a game of One In The Chamber!" Mitch says.

We all settle in until the game starts. After a couple games, we hear the door open. We all end the recording session and walk down stairs. We all peek around the corner and see a drunk Tyler.

"Tyler! What the hell have you been doing out drinking?!" I yell.

"Listen. I can do what I want." Tyler says, clearly not sober.

"Well you need to talk to Sadie because seriously out tw-" I say but cut of by Tyler kissing me. I hear the gasps of people. I try to pull away but suddenly, he gets pulled by another person. I run to Sadie and give her a hug. I turn back and see Mitch giving Tyler a huge blow to the face. Then Tyler stands up and wobbles out the door. Mitch rushes up to me and gives me a hug. I cradle in his arms.

"Mitch. I owe you one." Mat says while patting him on the back.

Then we gather for a group hug. What just happened?

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Especially you Sadie! Don't yell at me! She wanted to break up with Tyler people! OMG I'm at 169 reads! Thank you so much! All support is appreciated! See you guys in chapter 10! Thanks once again!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo <3