It's ok to cry (Smosh Fanfict...

By YouTuber_lover

A girl gets sent away to Sacramento California to live with other family. A bit of trouble comes along for Ra... More

Chapter One ~ Runaway
Chapter Two ~ Hand in hand
Chapter Three ~ Questions
Chapter Four ~ House tour
Chapter Five ~ Its only a kiss. Right?
Chapter Six ~ Whip cream
Chapter Seven ~ Nightmares
Chapter Eight ~ Just friends?
Chapter Nine ~ Her
Chapter Ten ~ Ian is bored
Chapter Eleven ~ Natalie
Chapter Twelve ~ Shopping
Chapter Thirteen ~ Dinner
Not a chapter, just an update.
Chapter Fourteen ~ Editing
Chapter Sixteen ~ Stay Calm
Chapter Seventeen ~ It's ok to cry
Chapter Eighteen ~ Hello once again
Chapter Nineteen ~ Time away
Chapter Twenty ~ Creepers and Thai food
Chapter Twenty One ~ Sorry
Chapter Twenty Two ~ A bit relaxed
Chapter Twenty Three ~ Don't say anything
Chapter Twenty Five ~ Cheesiness and licking socks
Chapter Twenty Five ~ Singing in the Raina
Chapter Twenty Six ~ Raina's YouTube and broken laptops
Chapter Twenty Seven ~ Not you
Chapter Twenty Eight ~ The fight
Chapter Twenty Nine ~ Blame it on a rush of blood to the head
Chapter Thirty ~ Kissing
Chapter Thirty One ~ All is fine
Chapter Thirty Two ~ You can do this Raina
Chapter Thirty Three ~ Them
Chapter Thirty Four ~ Tears and cheers
Chapter Thirty Five ~ Always (The End)
Epilogue #1
Epilogue #2

Chapter Fifteen ~The Party

957 29 1
By YouTuber_lover

... I'm so sorry you guys... I can't even explain with WORDS how sorry I am...

I've been soooo busy and frustrated with school and other stupid shit soooooo....

Yeah.. Here is an extra specially long chapter :D

Derrrrrrp!

~Aivry

Chapter Fifteen, The party

Raina(POV)

I was busy learning the ways of the Internet and different editing programs when someone knocked on my door. Ian walked in.

"Hey there!" I said. "What time is it?"

"It's 6:00..." He said. "You should probably get ready for the party. Marzia and Felix are in the living room waiting for people to arrive. Anthony and I still have to get dressed. I'll leave you to get dressed.."

"Ok. I'll just be a minute." I smiled as he walked out the door. He seemed...tense. I was a little worried about him, seeing as tonight was going to be so much fun.

I got up from my bed and stretched. My back and neck hurt from sitting on my bed for so long. I walked over to my wardrobe and dresser and looked to see what I had to wear.

I picked out a pair of high waisted jean shorts. I had no idea what I should wear with them... I had nothing that I could think of to wear... If I was more confident then I would probably wear a Pokémon shirt. But I wanted to make a good impression on the people at the party so I decided to get some advise from Marzia.

"Marzia! Could you come to my room for a second? Please?" I yelled out from my room.

I heard someone say something about being back in a second and then footsteps outside my door. Marzia knocked on my door. "Raina?" She said, "Can I come in?"

"Yup. I'm on my bed." I replied. She opened my door and smiled at me. "What can I do for you?" She said.

"Well, I can't pick out anything good to wear.... Usually I would wear jeans and a hoodie but I want to make an good impression on all my favorite YouTubers..."

"Well, I'll give you some good advice then," She said, "Just be yourself. People will love you for who you are and that's the best you can do. Dress the way that you would want to and be comfortable with who you are." I nodded my head in agreement. She was so right. I got up from my bed and asked,

"But can you still help me?" She laughed and walked over to my wardrobe.

"Hmmm... It's going to be nice out so... How about shorts and just a cute tee shirt?" Marzia suggested.

"Yes! Thanks!" I got up and hugged her.

She nodded her head. "No problem. I'm going to go wait out in the living room for the people to arrive."

And with that she turned around and walked out of the room, leaving me with many choices for my outfit."

"Hmmm... Let's see... How about..." I was pondering what to wear. So many options seeing as how tee shirts are the only things I wear...

I saw my bunny shirt, it was a sweater but it was really adorable. It was grey and had three quarter length sleeves. All over the sweater in the front and back were little black bunny heads.

Maybe it's a little too warm... But if I wear it with my black shorts it would be better.

"There!" I said out loud. I layer the outfit on the bed and pulled out my black converse.

Perfect!

I took off my glasses and grabbed my makeup bag. I also grabbed my outfit from the bed, walking to the bathroom.

I heated up the hair straightener and straightened my messy hair. It looked much better now.

I put my contacts in and grabbed my liquid eyeliner. I did the top of my eyelid and a little wing on the corner. Putting on a little more makeup, like concealer and foundation, and I was done.

Walking out of the bathroom and back into my room I noticed that Ian was sitting on my bed on my laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked.

He jumped a little and smiled nervously. "I..I was just looked at your editing stuff... You're very good.. Considering what you've done so far anyway."

I laughed and replied, "Thanks! I owe you for my skillz." I said emphasizing the 'z'.

Laughing, he got up and put my laptop back on my desk. "Tonight we are going to have fun. Make sure to meet some new people. Oh and there is some people that I can introduce you too, if you want. I know that you get shy." I blushed. He knows I get shy?

"Sure. That would be great. I really appreciate it. And yeah, we are going to have fun."

We both walked out into the living room just to see that Anthony, Felix and Marzia were already turning on the music and getting bowls of Doritos out.

I grabbed a Coke from the cooler of non-alcoholic drinks. I knew that I would have a couple beers later, so I may as well stay sober enough to meet people. I'm kidding, I have no intentions of getting drunk.

I heard the doorbell ring and a couple knocks in the door. Someone was here.

Ian walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Ian!" Said Mari. "I know that I'm early, sorry."

"That's ok! Don't worry about it." Ian said.

"Hey Pewds, Marzia, Anthony and Raina!" She said looking at all of us. She walked over to Felix and Marzia.

"How's it goin' bro?" Felix said and brofisted her.

I walked over to the door and opened it. It was a little warmer then how I had expected it to be, but it was a beautiful evening.

I went to the back door and slid the sliding door open, walking onto the porch. Cracking open the Coke and taking a sip, I heard some car doors opening and closing and the faint voices of people from inside the house.

I turned around and walked back into the house, greeted by many more faces than I had expected there to be. I guess more people came than I heard. But how long was I out there for? It didn't seem like that many people went inside...

"Hey Raina! Come on in, I'll introduce you to some of the people here." Ian said and grabbed my hand, leading me into the crowded living room.

I noticed some people that I knew from YouTube and I started not to panic. I'm so worried that something is going embarrass me...

"Hey Toby! Here, I'm going to introduce you to your biggest fan." Ian said, leading me over to one of my favorite YouTubers.

"Hey there! Nice to meet you... Raina is it?" Toby said, walking closer to me.

"Ye-yes. Heheh uh, nice to, uh meet you........ Toby." Shit! Quit being shy dammit!

"Ha, no need to be shy Raina. I heard you like my videos?" At least he's trying small talk. That's better than I can do...

Ian looked up from where he was beside and and left, disappearing into the growingly busy crowd. That bitch... He left me!

"Yeah, I've wanted to meet you for the longest time!" I burst that out loud. I guess I'm warming up to him a bit...

Toby laughed. "What about you? Do you make videos?" He asked.

"Well, I uh just made a channel.... Today.. But I'm still working on my editing skills." I replied.

"Well, here's an idea. If you do your first video/vlog here, during the party, more people would watch because a lot of popular YouTubers are here." Toby suggested.

"I like that idea! Thanks Toby. I'm going to go get Ian and Anthony's mini video camera that they use for 'Lunchtime with Smosh'." I walked over to the other side of the living room and into hallway. I went into the editing room and walked over to the station where Ian and Anthony keep the chargers for all the electronics. I saw the plug for the video camera and grabbed the fully charged camera.

I walked back into the crowed living room and spotting Toby. He was beside the couch, standing up and leaning against the wall. Damn, he was so hot sometimes... I really can't help myself... fangirling is most necessary in this situation..

"Hey Toby! I got the camera!" I yelled. It was so loud in here! He turned his head and smiled his perfect smile. "Hey nugget. Perfect, let's get this started!" He answered.

I pressed the on button and started up the video. But before I could say or do anything, Toby grabbed the camera from my hands.

"Hello once again, audien- wait a minute! This isn't my audience! You must be new here!" Toby gave the camera to me. I knew what I was going to say.

"Why hello there you guys! My name is Raina! Welcome to my channel. This is Toby, you must know him already. If not, go check out his channel, link is below. Lots of awesome YouTubers are here, in the smosh house, because Felix a.k.a Peeeewdiepie is here in Sacramento!"

I tried to sound like Felix when he does his famous intro. I think I failed though, judging by the expression on Toby's face. He was trying not to laugh.

"Shut up you! This is my first time!" I pointed the camera at Toby. He burst out laughing. "You are such a noob!" He continued laughing.

I positioned the camera so that it faced me. I made a sad face and pretended to cry. Toby pretended to comfort me. We stopped and looked at each other. Then we both burst out laughing at the same time. I turned off the camera and put it in my back pocket.

"I'm going to vlog for a bit? Wanna help me too?" Toby asked, pulling out his iPhone.

"Sure thing! I've always wanted to be in a vlog of yours- oops, that was supposed to be a secret!" I laughed and blushed, it was true though!

"Well I'm going to make your dreams come true!" Toby said in his 'gay' voice. He turned on the phone and opened up the camera app. Tapping on the video selection he started up the vlog with his famous intro.

"Audience? What are you doing at this party? You should have stayed home, there are too many boring people here. Especially this one!" He pointed the phone towards me. "Hey!" I yelled defensively. I made a pouting face. Toby laughter and said,

"Intro of darkness, then redness, then whiteness! So this is my new friend Raina and we are here at the smosh house, having a party for PewDiePie! He is here in the old U.S.A for a couple days. Also you should check out Raina's channel! She just made one today so I will put a link down below for you guys. Please subscribe to her channel!"

I blushed. "Thanks for the shout out!" I yelled. The volume in the room was so loud! "I'm going to go film outside ok?" Toby said. I nodded. He walked away rambling about nonsense and went out the back door.

I sighed. This was loud enough to be a wedding party, but was really smaller than it was volume wise. I scanned the room for people I knew and saw a few familiar faces. Not too many though. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a can of coke. I seemed to have misplaced my other one...

"Hey there! Is this yours?" A voice said from behind me yelled. I jumped a little... Was not expecting that...

"Hey... Ummm... I don't know if that is mine..." She was holding up a beer bottle. Half the beer was already gone. "Oh, ok then. I was just wondering. What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Raina. How about you?"

"Jenna. Not to be mistaken with Jenna Marbles! Nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you to Jenna-not-Jenna-Marbles! How do you know Ian and Anthony?"

"Well," she said, "I am here because my friend Skye dragged me to this party. I'm having fun, but I don't really watch YouTube too much... Other than Jenna Marbles! How about you? How'd you get here?"

"I kinda... Live here." I answered. "I... Uh... Needed a place to stay soo... They let me stay here!" That was the truth... Sort of. But I don't need to be telling EVERYONE my life story!

"Oh, cool. I'm trying to get around and meet everyone! So many people for this house... I'll see you around?"

I smiled. Jenna seemed very nice. "Sure. Nice meeting you!" She walked out into the crowd and disappeared.

I noticed the sliding door open and saw the familiar brown curly hair and "TOBUSCUS" shirt. He was smiling.

He walked over to whet I was standing. "Hey Toby! You done vlogging?" I asked him when he turned to me, beer in hand.

"Yup. Just finished. I'm here to help you finish YOUR vlog now!"

"Oh yeah... I forgot about that!" Yes! More vlogging! I pulled the camera from out of my pocket. I turned it on and started the video again.

"C'mon nugget, let's go say hi to some more people!" Toby said and grabbed my wrist, pulling me towards another person. It was Shane! Shane friggin' Dawson! Oh my god!

"Hey! You vlogging?" Said Shane, gesturing at the camera in my hands.

"Uh, yeah. So nice to meet you in person. I'm such a big fan!" I sounded like a random fangirl. Oh well, I guess I sorta am!

"Haha nice to meet you! I've see you in Ian's video. The question one. It was really good! You are very funny." It was weird to have Shane compliment me. I should be says that to HIM!

"Thank you so much! I should be saying the same." I replied. "You guys should check out his channel too! Link belooooow!" I turned the camera off and shoved it back in my pocket.

"Well I'm going to leave now, it was so nice meeting you Raina! I'm sure I'll se you soon. You and Lisa would get along great I bet. Bye!" I.... Uh... S-s-ee me ssoon? FUCK YES!!!

"Yes that would uh, be.. Awesome! Nice meeting you too Shane! In person that is! Bye." It seems weird that he was leaving so soon... Hadn't the party only been going on for an hour or so?

I turned around and faced the kitchen stove, staring at the time. The party had been going on for nearly 4 hours! How crazy! I guess I lost track of time....

I looked at the mosh-pit-thingie going on in the living room. I also hasn't realized that so many people were.... Drunk? Yes, defiantly drunk.

I didn't see many people I knew that were drunk. I know that Toby has had a couple drinks and Anthony as well. Ian said he was staying sober so that he could drive people home if the needed to be driven. I thought that was very sweet of him.

I was a little leery of drunk people. Mostly because my 'parents' were almost always drunk, or at least drinking.

A very drunk Toby came up to me, stumbling across the busy crowd. He had that glazed look on his face and was stuttering when he spoke.

"Raina........heyyyyy" Oh god, here we go... I'm not comfortable with this. Toby stepped a coupe steps forward. To close for comfort..

"Heyyy... You wanna...me a...d-drink?"

"No," I answered, "You don't need a drink. I'm going to have Ian take you home. C'mon Toby." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him him to where Ian was standing alone against the wall.

"Ian. We have to take Toby home. Can you please?" I asked, catching his attention. He looked and Toby and nodded.

"I'll take him. You stay here and look after Anthony."

"What's wrong with Anthony?" I asked.

"He's... Well he's really drunk..."

"Ok, where is he?"

"On the 'dance floor' I need you to get him into bed and tell people to start heading out. It's getting late." With that Ian nodded his head and took Toby to the door.

I wanted to panic, but I tried to remain calm. I walked right into the middle of the 'dance floor' and spotted Anthony. I grabbed the half-empty bottle of beer in his hand and grabbed his free hand with my free hand.

"W-what? W-w-what?" He stuttered. I sighed.

I took him to his room, he was procrastinating the whole way.

When we were in his room I shut and locked the door, just to make sure that no one were to walk in by accident.

"Hey Raina...." Anthony said. Why was he walking closer?

"K-kiss me... Now!"

No. No. Nonononono this CAN'T be happening! Anthony came right up to my face. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Anthony, no. Get off me!" I yelled as he grabbed my wrist. He forcefully pushed me onto the bed and held me there.

This isn't good! This isn't good! This isn't-

Anthony cut my thinking off with a rough kiss. I shook him off but he held me even tighter. I was pushed up against the wall on his bed. There is no escape.

This really is happening.

***

Dun. Dun. DUUUUUNNNNN!!! Sorry for the cliff hanger :D

My friend Jenna will not get off my ass about updating so there you go Jenna! (Also the Jenna in the story ;P)

This fanfic just surpassed 400 Reads! That's insane!

Also, I might update soon. I hope to anyways....

I love you all!

Comment

Vote

Read

~Aivry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 1K 21
A night of passion between the Smosh boys and a stranger results in something unexpected and before they know it, the boys are left to raise a baby g...
31.2K 1.6K 38
Anthony Padilla: A 24 year old, attractive, single man. He has plenty of people trying to win his heart, but he isn't interested in a relationship, a...
20.9K 607 13
Ian and Anthony are 19 years old. They share a house and spend almost all their time together, until that one day.. ((PS: This story is written as if...
14.5K 174 20
Y/N Padilla's younger sister of Smosh star Anthony Padilla is sent to California to live with her brother, but it goes south when two of Anthony's fr...