The War of the Alphas: Book 1...

By booklings21

"The war is coming." "What should we do?" "The only thing we can do. Hope that it doesn't destroy us as i... More

Characters Part 1
The War of the Alphas
Excerpt
1| Crown Pack
2| Lycan Pack
3| Crown Pack
4| Lycan Pack
5| Lycan Pack
6| Crown Pack
7| Lycan Pack
8| Crown Pack
9| Lycan Pack
10| Lycan Pack
11| Crown Pack
12| Lycan Pack
13| Lycan Pack
14| Lycan Pack
15| Crown Pack
16| Lycan Pack
17| Crown Pack
18| Lycan Pack
20| Crown Pack
21| Lycan Pack
22| Lycan Pack
Characters Part 2
23| Crown Pack/Summit Pack
24| Crown Pack
25| Crown Pack
26| Lycan Pack
27| Lycan Pack (Mature)
28| Lycan Pack
29| Rogue/Summit Pack
30| Rogue
31| Summit Pack
32| Summit Pack
33| Red Moon Pack
34| Lycan Pack
35| Red Moon Pack
36| Lunar Claw Pack
37| Lycan Pack
38| Lunar Claw Pack
39| Red Moon Pack
40| Crown Pack
41| Lycan Pack
42| Phoenix Pack
43| Lunar Claw Pack
44| Red Moon Pack
45| Lycan Pack
46| Phoenix Pack
47| Lunar Claw Pack
48| Red Moon Pack
49| Phoenix Pack
50| Red Moon Pack
51| Lycan Pack
52| Phoenix Pack
The Terminator
53: Lycan Pack
Explanation and Advice

19| Lycan Pack

2.1K 132 29
By booklings21

I'm so excited that it's starting to pick up!😁

Lycan Pack: Alpha Parker

Shay's POV

"Have you spoken to Alpha Ryan recently Parker," Jacob asks as I put another slice of turkey on my plate.

I look up when Parker doesn't respond to find him looking at me strangely.

"Parker," his father calls him again.

He finally turns to his Dad. "No I haven't found the time."

"I'm sure he would be very happy to hear about the new addition to the pack," Jacob says while smiling towards me. I return his warm smile with my own, it's impossible not to.

"I'm sure he would." Parker takes my hand in his under the table. I'm thankful that he's respecting my wishes to hide our relationship from my friends. I look down the table to see the three boys all engrossed in a conversation while Jane looks down at her food sadly.

"Perhaps he can come up for your birthday in September and meet Shay then," Eve proposes making my attention turn back on the conversation.

"Then you can meet Asena as well." Parker tells me before lifting his fork to his mouth. On his plate are only things that I've cooked, I don't know how he knows what I cooked and didn't cook, probably from his mom but it makes me smile.

"Asena? That's a beautiful name. Is Asena his mate," I ask confused. I know Alpha Ryan is the alpha of Summit Pack and Parker's closest friend, but I don't remember anything about him having a mate; I thought Parker said he hasn't found his yet.

All four of them shake their heads in unison.

"Asena is a friend of his. She means a lot to him," Parker tells me with a hidden smile.

I can't but feel like the way he and Evan are looking at me that there's some sort of joke behind this all.

"She is a very sweet girl that one. It's impossible not to love her," Jacob tells me ignoring his son's smirk.

"Although," Parker's face grows serious, "a lot of members from her own pack don't see the appeal." Parker continues once he sees the confusion written on my face. "Her father is human making her the weakest wolf in the pack. She's an Omega. She didn't even shift until she was seventeen. She was bullied a lot throughout her life from other members, until she became friends with Ryan. Ever since then the bullying has ceased."

"The Alpha befriended her? That's so sweet of him," I coo. Alpha's don't sound so bad after all now.

"But Ryan is still very strict. He's taken his title very seriously ever since we were kids. The only time I've seen him really laugh ever since he's shifted was when Asena was around. She's a little," Parker pauses thinking hard on the word. "Well I suppose since she didn't have many friends growing up she doesn't know how to socialize very well. She's a little too immature for a girl her age."

"She's not immature Parker," Jacob scolds his son. "She's just more fun and laughs more than people her age do. You can't say you don't like her."

Parker nods his head. "She is very amusing to watch. I've never spoken to her before because she's always too afraid to speak to me."

"That's because you never welcome her with a smile, you're especially closed off around her," Eve retorts.

"That's because I know if Ryan gets the wrong idea he might just start a war over that girl," Parker defends himself against his parents who seem to love this Asena girl.

"He would not start a war over her," Eve snorts with a tinge of reprimanding for her son.

"You obviously don't know Ryan the way I do then, or see the way he looks at her." Parker shakes his head and continues eating.

Suddenly there's chaos ensuing down the table.

"No one will ever love you Jane," Carter yells across the table to Jane with a red face. "God knows I don't!" He stands up and knocks his chair back in his haste to get out the door.

The room is eerily silent as all eyes land on Jane who now has tears streaming down her face.

She might be a self-centered lying friend but she's still my friend. She pushes her self away from the table the same time I do. I run after her, catching her arm before she can make it out the door. Without thought I pull her into my arms trying to give her some comfort.

With one hard push she shoves me away with angry tears running from her eyes. "Leave me alone," she screams at the top of her lungs as if I'm hurting her.

Shocked into silence I watch as she sprints the rest of the way out the double doors. As Hunter passes by me I reach out to take his elbow to get some answers from him but he dodges my hand and storms out of the room too but with a more sullen look.

What the hell is going on?

Finally Seth comes up to me, he almost passes me to go after Hunter I assume but I grab his arm with more force than necessary.

"Why is everyone mad at me," I ask confused and hurt.

With a heavy sigh he responds with, "They're not mad at you Shay, they're just..." Seth doesn't say anything more. I let go of his arm and with one last look he walks out the doors too.

I turn to see Parker right in front of me with an angry look on his face. One look from me and his face turns into concern and he quietly leads me out of the dining hall.

By the time we make it to our bedroom tears are falling down my face involuntarily.

"I don't ... know what I ... did," I hiccup into Parker's shoulder who is lying beneath me on the bed.

He softly shh's me while running his fingers through my hair. "You didn't do anything wrong baby," he whispers into my ear.

I lift myself to look him in the eye. "I obviously did something wrong if they won't talk to me."

"They're humans, unreliable humans. They don't deserve you."

I ignore the way his eyes burned with anger when he said humans. "I think I just lost all my friends," I sob against his shoulder.

"No you didn't, you didn't lose all your friends. You still have me." He has a forced cheery smile on his face.

"You don't count!" I sob harder into his shoulder.

His hands run up and down my torso slowly and soothingly. "You have Ash, he's still your friend."

My sobbing ceases a little at the realization. Ash is still my friend. He's been trying really hard this past week to get me to forgive him or even talk to him but I keep brushing him off.

"We can go see him in the morning when we wake up," Parker promises. "For now let's sleep."

"Why is it so cold in here," Parker groans as he rolls out of bed.

"I don't think it's cold," I mumble groggily. I really don't want to wake up, the bed is too comfy so I close my eyes again.

"Really," Parker asks me with a disbelieving tone. "I can see my own breath."

"You're being dramatic," I groan and curl back into the covers.

Parker sighs then I hear the bathroom door open and close.

I can't fall back asleep, thoughts of last night are too imprinted in my mind. What the hell happened? Why are all my friends suddenly mad at me? I really don't want any more things to think about, the phone call from my dad was enough.

Parker comes out fifteen minutes later with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "It's still freezing in here, I'll have to call someone to come fix the air conditioner."

I don't really hear what he says, I'm too busy admiring his toned stomach and chest. His dark blonde hair falls into his eyes, water droplets make a path down the lines of his body.

"Stop looking at me like that."

I snap my eyes up to see Parker staring at me. "What do you mean?"

"You're looking at me like you want to devour me." He raises an eye brow and gives me a sexy smirk.

"I do," I mumble under my breath, looking back to his amazing body.

"What was that?" I hear Parker ask. He takes a step towards the bed, his hands are on the towel threatening to drop it.

My cheeks flame in embarrassment. Being around so many werewolves now I have to remember that they can hear everything I say.

I jump from the bed and sprint to the bathroom door. "I didn't say anything," I call back. As I close the door I hear Parker's deep laugh.

...

We decide to walk to Ash's house and meet him there because apparently Parker has to speak to him about pack business anyways so they were going to walk with each other to the pack building.

The walk is peaceful and nice, Parker holds my hand the whole time. We pass a few pack members through the trail who bow and smile at us. I don't like the bowing part, I'll have to ask people to stop doing that.

Since we didn't have breakfast I didn't see my friends. After thinking about it all night I still don't know why they could be mad at me, thinking about it only made me more stressed out.

"How could you not feel that this morning?"

"Feel what," I ask Parker.

"The cold, it felt like we were in an igloo," Parker says exasperated.

"I think you're getting sick."

"Werewolves don't get sick," he tells me as he bends down in order to walk under a low tree branch.

"That's not true," I laugh. "I've been sick before."

Parker stops walking to look at me. "You've been sick before? After you've shifted?" He looks at me strangely.

I nod my head. Parker looks thoughtful for a second before continuing to walk.

"What," I ask tiredly after a couple minutes in awkward silence.

"You know I've never seen your wolf before."

"What does that have anything to do with me being sick?" I laugh. I can see Ash's house in front of us through a gap in the trees.

"Well." He stops speaking.

"Well what," I ask curious. It sounds like he was going to say something bad, I only know that because he adverted eye contact with me.

"Well," he draws out. "Smaller wolves, uh usually are the only ones who get sick and maybe it would explain how your feet didn't heal straight away."

The silence between us is deafening. I stop walking as soon as we step out of the woods and drop Parkers hand.

"Are you wondering if I'm a weak wolf?" I ask crossing my arms.

"No!" He panics. "I never said weak, I said small."

"It's the same thing to you Parker," I defend while feeling the anger inside me surface.

"It doesn't matter to me if you are or not, I was just curious," he says sounding very nervous.

"And why are you curious about my size of wolf? Do Alpha's have a certain requirement about how their Luna's must look like?"

I'm not really small, well compared to Parkers and Evans I guess I am. But I don't know where I rank on the scale of normal pack wolves.

Parker opens his mouth to speak again but Ash's voice interrupts him.

"Alpha, Luna?" We both turn to see him standing on his front porch without a shirt on and a coffee mug in his hand. "What are you guys doing here," he asks with a pleasant smile.

I walk towards him, wanting to feel his comforting hug. Before Parker can grab me I run up the steps and into Ash's arms. His coffee spills a little from the force of the impact but he regains his balance and squeezes his arms around me.

"Hey, it's alright," he soothes my hair back as I tighten my arms.

A subtle cough breaks up a part. Standing in the doorway is Ivy, looking like she just hopped out of the shower since her skin is glistening in the sunshine. Parker pulls me to his chest as soon as Ash's arms pull away from me.

He shoots daggers at Ash with bright green eyes. Ash stutters as he says, "Why don't you uh guys come in? I'm going to go uh put on a shirt. Yeah that's a good idea."

He practically sprints for the door. After he's gone Ivy plants a very fake but believable smile on her face as she steps aside and gestures us into her home.

"It's a pleasure to see you this morning Alpha, Luna."

As I walk past her to get into the house I can feel her eyes staring holes into me.

"I hope we aren't intruding," Parker says as he leads me to the kitchen. It's obvious he's been here before.

"Not at all," Ivy says with a cheery voice. "Can I offer you something to eat, drink? We have juice and coffee." We sit down at the small round table fit for four in the corner of the kitchen.

"I'll take a coffee, Shay?" Parker looks to me expectantly as he grabs my hand from across the small table.

Behind Parker I see Ivy's glare towards me. It's obvious she doesn't want me here so I say with what I hope is a strong voice, "I'm fine, thank you."

"Do you have any fruit for her? She hasn't eaten today." Parker turns to Ivy who quickly wipes the scowl from her face replacing it with a grin.

"Parker, it's fine really," I assure him. I don't think I could stomach any food anyways.

"You need to eat princess," Parker looks at me worriedly.

I've noticed that he calls me that every now and then. And each time I think back to what my Dad once told me.

"You might find your prince, and you might not but remember that I will always be your king and you will always be my princess."

Every time Parker calls me that it makes me shudder and feel more home sick. I have to find a way to make him stop calling me that. I also have to find the right time to tell him about the phone call . . . Or should I?

"I'll make something back at the house," I promise him. Ivy is still by the coffee maker looking very happy behind Parker's back, probably from the way I'm squirming every second.

Parker just stares at me, not saying a thing. That's when I know. I convinced him I'm a weak wolf and he now is worried about my health.

I hear Ash approach before I see him. His feet are thundering down the steps in urgency.

Immediately he walks over to the table and takes a seat next to me. I feel Parker's hand tighten on my own, but really where is he supposed to sit that isn't next to me? Parker is sitting across from me leaving two empty chairs on either side of us.

With a wide grin he says, "What brings you here this morning?"

"I missed you," I admit. I see his smile falter a bit and his eyes focus on me. Faintly I hear a rumble go through Parker's chest. He coughs to cover it up but he knows I caught him. He gives me an apologetic smile.

"I missed you too," he admits sadly.

"Why are you guys missing each other? You see each other every day," Parker asks angrily.

I know Ivy can hear everything we're saying, it's a small kitchen but she's kept her mouth shut so far and the glares away from me. She walks over to place a cup of coffee in front of Parker.

"Yeah you always take up my free time with this one," Ivy sweetly says as she sits on Ash's lap. I'm the only one in the room who knows that she isn't as happy as she looks about it.

After receiving an intense look from Parker I say, "Don't worry, I've given him some free time this past couple days. I've been so busy cooking and he didn't need to be there for that."

"Well I'm sorry Ivy but Ash is assigned to be Shays permanent guard once the humans leave," Parker says before taking a sip of his coffee.

"What," She asks shocked. Parker raises an eyebrow over the rim of his mug at Ivy. Right after she looks down and says more quietly, "I'm sorry alpha."

Parker waves it off. "She'll have other guards of course since Ash is third in command and I need him at the pack building some times. You will have time to see your mate," he assures her but Ivy doesn't look too convinced. "I would like you to find me ten suitable members to be her guard. I'll choose a few from them."

"Don't I have a say in who my guards are," I ask getting angry.

"Do you have any recommendations?" Parker takes another sip of his coffee. He looks so natural, being the head of attention in the room, giving out orders while leaning back in his chair and relaxing.

"Yes actually I do," I say thinking about a promise I made. Parker looks surprised by my answer but it's Ash who speaks.

"Who is it? You haven't met many pack members."

"Evan," I clarify.

"The beta?" Ivy holds back a laugh but covers it up with a polite smile.

"Yes the beta," I repeat confused. Why does she find that funny?

"Why would you want Evan to be your guard?" I look to Parker who eyes are now a bright green, almost blue meaning his wolf is angry. "When have you even spoken to him," he asks suspiciously.

I realize that I can't tell them he was the one who found me in the woods without getting Evan in trouble.

"We've spoken from time to time." I shrug. "But he is the Beta after all and we both agreed that he would be an amazing guard, you know when he can actually watch me."

"He's the beta, he has responsibilities that do now include being around my mate," Parker growls.

"Well the camp still has one more week meaning there's one more week to figure it out." I really don't want Parker to fight over something this small with me but I don't want him getting his way just because he can.

With a grunt Parker stands up. "We need to go to the pack building to speak about changing the rounds schedule for the upcoming month," Parker says while looking directly at Ash. Ash stands up, picking Ivy off his lap. He looks ready to go but also awkward because he won't make eye contact with me or Parker. "Ivy watch over Shay while we're gone. I don't want her leaving."

Parker turns to walk out of the kitchen, I run to catch up with him. "You're leaving me locked up in here? Can I at least go back to the house? I can spend time with my friends." I hope my words don't come out as hostile as they're meant to be. I don't want Parker or Ash to think that I have a problem with Ivy.

"In case you forgot you're friends aren't speaking to you," Parker says without a tinge of remorse.

I take a step back at his cruel tone. He looks shameful for a second before wiping the emotion from his face. "Watch her Ivy."

"I would be happy to Alpha, we'll have a fun morning," Ivy says a little happy.

After Ivy receives a kiss from Ash and myself receiving an apologetic smile from Ash the two men are out the door leaving us two girls alone.

A few seconds after the door closes Ivy lets her mask drop. A scowl covers her face and her eyes are ablaze in anger. She leans back against the bannister of the stairs with her arms crossed looking threatening.

"Great now I'm on babysitting duty," she grumbles with a snarl.

"You know if you didn't want me to be here you should have said something," I retort.

"I didn't have a choice, I never have a choice with you." Before I can ask her what she means she continues. "And I did say something!" She jumps off the wall to me. With a threatening look and clenched fists she says, "I told you stay the hell away from my mate."

Before I can defend myself, telling her that there's nothing between Ash and I she walks past me into the living room, bumping her shoulder roughly with mine.

She plops down on the couch and turns on the television. With a scowl she scrolls through the channels.

After ten minutes of myself standing there debating on whether to leave and run after Parker I decide to give up and sit down on the couch. I only get two steps before Ivy growls at me loudly.

I jump back in surprise. Her eyes are a bright yellow meaning her wolf is at bay. "Don't come near me." Her voice comes out animalistic.

"Well then what should I do?" I throw my hands up in exasperation.

"I don't care what you do," she growls, "just stay away from me."

With one last threatening look she turns back to the TV.

With a huff of frustration I walk out the front door, slamming it behind me and sit on the porch steps.

I burry my head in my hands and groan. What am I supposed to do? Ash wants us to be friends but that obviously won't work. Parker wants her to watch me but she doesn't want me near her.

Finally ten minutes later I give up on trying making other people happy. I don't want to be here, I don't want to be at the house, I don't want to talk to Parker after the way he left and I'm hungry.

I mind-link Evan to meet me at Ash's house. Ten minutes later he's walking through the tree line and up to me.

"I'm glad you didn't have to go to the pack building this morning," I tell him with a relieved smile as he gets nearer.

He shrugs. "Parker has a pretty flexible schedule with me, unless there are meetings or something he needs."

I stand up from the steps to walk to him. "What are you doing here anyways by yourself?"

"Ivy's inside." I look over my shoulder to the door. "Parker left her as my guard," I say with an eye roll.

"Ah." Realization dawns on Evan's face. "Being stuck in a room with Ivy is never fun."

"She's like this to everyone?"

"Nope, just people she hates."

"Oh," I say disappointed. "Why does she hate you?"

"She was best friends with Dylan, she looked up to him a lot. And now he's gone, I took his place and you," Evan says pointing a finger at me with a smile, "are the reason he left."

"You say that as if it's a good thing," I raise an eyebrow.

A smirk spreads across his lips. "What's the plan Luna," he asks changing the subject.

"I'm starving, I haven't eaten anything all day."

"Follow me," he says with a smile and turns to the woods.

I follow after him but before I get fully enveloped by the wilderness I look back to see Ivy peeking out of the front door. We make eye contact but I'm the first to break the stare down.

She never comes after us.

"Thank you so much Evan," I say for the tenth time.

We're walking back from a restaurant in town, a little diner that is one of the restaurants that the chef owns. We just walked through the tree line and I've already thanked Evan numerously for paying for my food, and for getting me away from Ivy.

"It's really not a problem," he says with a smile. "If you ever need a lunch buddy again just call me."

I stop walking, trapping us on the path. "That reminds me," I say as I spin around to Evan. "I brought up the idea of you being one of my guards to Parker starting next week."

"What did he say," he asks with an excited smile.

"Well he got kind of mad," I admit. "But honestly it's my decision so he can suck it."

"You told the Alpha to suck it?" An amused smile spreads across his lips before he bursts out laughing.

"I haven't yet, but I will," I promise, laughing as well.

Evan shakes his head still laughing and continues to walk. "I'm glad you're the Luna Shay."

"Well if I wasn't who would be?" I tease him.

I look up to him when he doesn't respond, all traces of a smile is gone.

"What?" I ask confused and scared by the look on his face. He looks almost a little... sad.

"He," he pauses, "he didn't-"

Evan is interrupted by a loud feral growl. I spin in time to see Parker's wolf standing in front of us but only briefly because Evan puts me behind his back. Which of course only makes Parker growl more.

"Alpha." Evan bows his head respectfully. "I didn't know it was you." He slowly steps to the side letting Parker get a full view of me.

Parker shifts before he comes to my side, once he is he takes me into his arms and growls once more at Evan.

"Will you stop that," I smack Parker's naked chest. "And let me go." I squirm out of his hold but his arms only tighten.

"Why were you with him?" Parker growls.

"Sir-" Evan is cut off once again by Parkers ferocious growl.

"She's my mate!" Parker growls. "You have no right to be alone with her!"

"He doesn't need a right!" I scream back, catching Parkers attention. "He's my friend not your subject!"

"You disobeyed my orders." His eyes are a bright blue and I can feel Parker's claws at my waist.

"I disobeyed your orders," I deadpan.

"I told you to stay with Ivy! She told me what you did Shay, she's not happy and neither am I. You can't treat our pack members that way."

"What are you talking about?"

Parker huffs before continuing. "She told me and Ash all about how you insulted her then threatened her position in the pack. Then you ran away with Evan when she wasn't looking."

"She what?"

"Shay," he growls. He opens his mouth to continue but I stop him.

"I didn't do any of that!" I yell and successfully get out of Parker's arms.

"What?"

"I didn't insult her or threaten her! She insulted me and growled at me! She didn't want me there, she told me herself. So I called Evan to come meet me and we left. She watched us leave too and didn't do anything about it."

Parker rolls his eyes. "I will not get in between petty girl fights."

"This isn't a petty girl fight! I'm telling you the truth Parker! She hates me!"

"How do I know what your saying is the truth?"

I gasp. "So you would really believe her, the girl who threw me into a cell and wanted me dead rather than believe me, your own mate!"

I know I'm playing the mate card and it's unfair but it's the only card I have. There is no evidence as to what really happened.

Shame and guilt covers Parker's face. He reaches out for me but I dodge his hand last second. "Shay please, I'm sorry."

"Don't," I say choking back tears. "You're always so cruel to me and I'm sick of it."

I turn to run down the path. I hear Parker dismiss Evan before I hear his feet following me.

I don't make it very far before I feel a body being thrown into mine by the side. Two arms wrap around my waist before I can fall.

I look up to see a very worried looking Ash. I open my mouth to speak but Ash beats me to it.

"Did you shift," he pants. His hands find my shoulders where the fingers dig into my skin.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Did you shift," he repeats with urgency, shaking me in the process.

Parker yanks me out of his hold with a growl. This time I'm actually grateful for it. Ash looks crazed, something that's not normal for him.

"Don't touch her like that," Parker growls.

Ash doesn't bother with apologizing to Parker, instead he looks past him to me. He asks the same question.

This time I answer, "no."

Relief floods through him. He sinks back against a nearby tree.

Me and Parker share a confused look.

"What is this about?" Parker demands to know, still hiding me behind his back.

Ash's eyes snap open. He looks to us and says, "There's something you need to see Alpha."

"What is it," Parker asks suspiciously.

Ash then locks eyes with me with an intense stare. "You need to shift Shay."

"Um why?" I ask confused.

"She doesn't follow orders from you pup," Parker growls, still shielding me from Ash. He doesn't seem to care that he's naked, I guess there are more important things going on.

Ash looks frustrated. "Trust me Alpha, you need to see her wolf."

"Not this again," I groan. "What is with your requirements of having a large wolf for a mate. If you don't like the size of my wolf then-"

"It's not the size Shay," Ash interrupts me. He turns to Parker. "I can't explain it without sounding insane, and I don't want anyone hearing what I have to say." Ash looks around trying to spot any people.

"Why is this so important anyways?" I'm really fed up with everything, Ash and his need for me to shift, Ivy and her lies, and Parker and his possessive mood.

Ash runs his fingers down his face slowly while letting out a loud groan. "Will you just shift already?"

Parker growls, "Don't speak to her like that."

"I don't see what the big damn deal is," I sigh. "If you want me to shift fine, but after this I'm leaving."

I take a large step away from Parker so I won't knock him over when I shift. Once I have both pair of eyes on me I let the change take over.

My fingers turn into claws, my legs break at awkward angles to form into hind legs, and my mouth elongates into a snout. I'm standing in my wolf form seconds later, my head the same height as Parkers. It feels weird to be the same size as him now.

When I look at him his green eyes are wide as saucers, his jaw is left open and he takes a stumbling step back. Ash continues to look at me with an awe look in his eyes and a hint of a smile.

"W-what?" Parker stutters as he continues to observe me.

From looking at Ash I know he wants nothing more than to say "I told you so," but he keeps his mouth shut in a smile.

Parker takes a cautious step towards me, holding out his hand to run through my fur. He looks on in amazement once his fingers touch my hair. This goes on for another five minutes, his fingers twirl around my coat while his lips spread into a grin.

"You're beautiful," he whispers in awe.

If I were in human form I would be blushing right now. Instead I nuzzle my nose against his neck which makes him laugh.

"I'm sorry Luna and Alpha but you need to shift back, it's not safe," Ash says from a few feet away.

'Why is it not safe?' I ask Parker over mind-link.

He takes a step back from me and with a curious look he says, "We'll explain everything once you're in your human form. But Ash is right, you need to shift back."

Doing as he says I shift, leaving him and me both naked. In an instant, before Parker can let out a possessive growl Ash throws me his shirt. I laugh as I notice he has his fingers covering his eyes.

"You can look now," I tell him as the shirt falls to my mid-thigh. It shows more than I would like but it's good enough.

"We should go somewhere for us to talk," Ash comments.

Parker nods his head slowly, not taking his eyes off me.

"Can you please tell me why you two are acting this way?" I ask after ten minutes of walking in silence between the two. Parker hasn't taken his eyes off me, even when Ash handed him clothes to put on. Somehow he kept his eyes on me the entire time while changing.

"We'll explain everything once we're in private, we promise," Ash tells me.

Asena will be introduced within the next couple chapters! You guys will love her!!

What do you think Evan was going to say about Parker before he showed up?

Why do you think Parker and Ash are freaking out over Shay's wolf?

The next (early) update will be when there are either 75 views or 13 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 541 33
Aiden is a normal werewolf in a pack who happens to be the beta of one of the worlds most ruthless packs. He has everything he's ever wanted, a best...
61.1K 1.6K 41
(Not edited ) Every heartless sole wants her for power revenge or simply love.Kate is a young white werewolf a powerful one she is the Alphas daughte...
275K 8.7K 64
⭐Highest rank: #194 in Werewolf on 20/06/2020 ⭐#1 in projectwerwolves ⭐Featured in the @Werewolf profile under Werewolf Romance [Completed on: 13 Jul...
1M 25.3K 35
[EDITING] ----------------------------- Nicole Summers thought she was living the ordinary high school life. In her senior year, she...