His Obsession || Book One

بواسطة XBeautyBrainsX

(COMPLETED) BOOK TRAILER IN CHAP. 1!!! I had just turned 19 and was about to graduate high school, entering i... المزيد

First Period
Daydream
Home
Three Things
Escapes
Gossip
Dates
Visitor
Melodies
Rico
Convertibles
Whip-Cream
Destination
Roses
Bands
Unknown Caller
Stalker
History
Feuds
Invasion
Puzzle
Games
Black Eyes
Undercover
Errors
Company
Affairs
Truces
Hands All Over
Coasters
Goodbye High School
Birthday
Rings
Rejected Happiness
Invitations
Interruption
Vacant
Knives
Manipulation
Guilt
Despair
Depression
Hierarchy
New Faces
Hotshot
Risks
Addiction
Silent
Tears
Return of the Devil
Sleep
Book Two is Out!!

Untold Secrets

429K 12.2K 4.6K
بواسطة XBeautyBrainsX

Part of me didn't want to go back, but another part wanted to. I was so terrified of that vicious side of Eric. Yet again I was desiring his presence.

It was as if he was some kind of drug to me. A drug I shouldn't be taking.

***

Our hang outs turned to a daily thing. We saw each other each day and the crave to be with him grew and flourished within me. Five months. That's all it took for us.

Throughout those weeks, I've done things I should regret doing, although I don't.

I remember the excitement running through my veins when we skinny dipped in his pool. His presence was all I needed. All I wanted.

I remember when I climbed out the window in my room late at night just so I can hop in the front seat of Eric's car. We drove off that night and I didn't get back till 5am. I remember the sensation that every muscle, joint, and bone felt when we'd make any type of contact. Even a glance, and I'd go wild inside.

I remember the adrenaline pumping in my body when he took me to experience his complete recklessness. It was so vivid in my head; the windows down, the wind throwing my hair around as he raced nearly 120mph, my hands were in the air as I yelled in excitement.

I remember turning my head to Eric as he did the same to me, we held each other's gaze, and I knew my world had been flipped over. I was falling so damn hard for him. That second, I knew I was in love with him.

**

I had just gotten out of a rough day at practice. My arms were aching and I had a bruise on my leg from running into a pole.

Sounds stupid, but it's very possible.

I limped out of my new dazzling car, which my mother did not approve of, but it's not like I already tried to give it back to Eric.

I was parked in front of his large house which towered its surroundings.

I walked to the mansions front door and knocked, the wait was unusual, a lot shorter than usual. Eric opened the door, when he yanked me inside, he slammed the door before I could even blink.

His face was off, he was tense, "What's the matter?"

He slightly shook his head, then mumbled, "I should've told you." He began to pace back and forth unable to keep still.

"Told me what?" I grew suspicious.

A loud thumping came front the front door directly behind me. I jumped in fright, but Eric was still, with his eyes fixed on the door. As if he seen this coming.

"Go upstairs and lock the door." He whispered, barely enough so I can hear.

I was scared. He finally looked at me and he was pure cold. His hands in fists at his side, chin up, and shoulders high. "Now!" he hissed at me through his clenched teeth.

I quickly followed his orders and ran upstairs. Unlucky for him, I was crouched down behind a cabinet that peeked near a wall upstairs.

Fortunately for me, I could see the entire down stairs clearly, and at a safe distance.

I watched Eric closely as the bangs on the door grew louder. Eric sticks his hand in a porcelain vase and pulls out a gun, he stashed it away in his jacket pocket. I nearly choked.

The door was knocked down by five men and then they approached to Eric. They spat words at him left and right and he seemed to be taking the hits pretty well.

Who were those men? Why were they targeting Eric?

"Don't you have manners?" Eric sadistically bellowed loudly.

The men were confused, it threw them off.

"You weren't invited." Eric murmured with an evil grin. He yanked out his gun and fired away.

The lifeless men fell to their knees and Eric stood as healthy as a horse, without a scratch. His face was pure anger, but then he grinned at the bodies on the floor devilishly.

I was so frightened to the core, that the reality began to settle in. Eric was a murderer, and if I didn't leave now— I'd be his next victim.

My mouth was mute but my nose wasn't. It sniffled and I covered my nose and mouth before he could hear.

My eyes got watery fast and I couldn't see clearly.

I got on my feet trying to be as quiet as possible.

I need to leave. Run.

My head thought over and over again. I had blurry vision and I felt lightheaded.

My foot got caught on one of the cabinet's leg and I went tumbling down to the floor making a loud noise.

I quickly glanced at Eric as I was on the floor, his head snapped at me.

I'm dead.

I felt my heart stop. I froze completely in fright. My knees were shaking and my fingers twitched. My heart completely fell to my stomach. My vision cleared and I could see the emptiness in Eric's eyes.

Run. Now. My head thought.

Without thinking twice I ran down the hallway I was in. I heard Eric trampling behind me.

I headed to the masters room and scrambled around the room and locked myself in the large bathroom.

I jumped in the tub and pushed the flower vase out of the windows way.

"Danica! Open the door!" Eric barked on the other side of the bathroom door.

The latch on the window seems to be jammed. I panicked and pushed harder. It still wouldn't budge.

"Danica!" Eric yelled, this time in concern.

I felt the tears stream down my face as I continued to wiggle the latch with every ounce of might in me.

I punched the glass hard but it still wouldn't break. After giving up, I grabbed the vase and threw it against the window in hopes I'd crack.

When I opened my eyes after the clash, it didn't. Even if it did, what was the point? I couldn't jump off a two story window and successfully run away.

There was no use, this was the end.

Just before I gave up, my eyes fell to the tub and I realized another firearm had fallen out of the vase.

Eric knocked down the door and walked to me, furious.

Before thinking rationally, I reached for the gun and pointed it at him, "Get away."

I wasn't even sure if the gun was loaded or not, but what was the point? I knew that I'd never actually pull the trigger. It's not like I have the courage too, I simply needed it to bluff.

I fell in love with a killer.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

90.2K 5.2K 39
Zoe Narah Garcia, with a tough family situation and a rocky relationship about to shatter, she decides it's time to take a break and enjoy herself. J...
1M 21.7K 31
BOOK I of the "Kings and Queens" series Suited for an audience 18 and older. Read at your own discretion. *** "Don't think for a second I don't hate...
1.5M 42K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
1.3K 36 12
WARNING: Rated Mature for Sexual content, Language, Violence and Drug use. **Long Chapters** Two weeks. Two years. Who cares?" A lesson in love, c...