Cancer (complete)

By BrookeRobison

( 1st book )farkle is hiding something from his friends what can it be the famous boy in New York is hiding... More

Coming soon
The plot
How it all started
The truth
Say yes !
Kiss the girl
The wedding
Sick riley
Back to smily riley
Gender reavel
To early brith
It coming ...nope more waiting
24 hours is up
Baby minkus in the world
Baby minkus name
Sequel

The honeymoon

283 11 0
By BrookeRobison

Farkle pov:

Me and Riley got to the apartment at Hawaii she has an worried look on her face .

Farkle : Riley what wrong please tell me I'm here for you "

Riley : farkle you won't understand "

Farkle : why I won't understand tell me why "

Riley : I....I am "

Farkle: what is it Riley please tell me "

She grab my hand and put it on her belly she smile bright and look at me , I look at her so confused.
Riley : I'm pregnant farkle "
My eyes filled with joy and I stand up from our bed and hung her .
Farkle : I'm so happy that you are I can cry right now"

Riley : me too I love you farkle minkus "

Farkle : who else knows "

Riley : Lucas , maya, zay , " I stop from her words and look at her surprise .
Farkle : wow zay keep an secret from me wow who else "
Riley : my mom , my dad , auggie , and Shawn "

I know this is an surprise coming to Hawaii with Riley but her surprise is even better in I love my surprise I'm going be an dad .

* extra chapter today *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
13.6M 675K 191
Ara, the only woman left alive after a plague, is searching for a way to save humanity. She thinks there isn't a man she can trust, until she meets K...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...