London Fever

By ThisIsUnderland

Alex Cross has just left America, moving to London to go to a University that she's been wishing to go to for... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Authors Note
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
A/N PLEASE READ
HEYYY

London Fever

1.9K 15 4
By ThisIsUnderland

Prologue

"I want to go to London University, dad."

That's what I told my father when I was fifteen. I really, truly wanted to go.

Well, that's why I snuck away last week. Since I was fifteen, I had been saving up all of my money. I bought a one way ticket to London when I received my acceptation letter.

I got a scholarship to the University and I was going to live in the dorms. I hid the letter from my dad, but my mum knew I got accepted.

She helped me convert my US dollars to pounds. I have enough to sustain me for a few months. Maybe two or three, considering I may be using a cab a lot.

Well, now I'm here in London, it's beautiful. And I love it.

I miss my old friends sometimes. There were three of us. Amy, Jim and I. All very smart, all wanting to go to a good college. Of course, I was the only one willing to leave the States to do so.

They miss me too-- at least that's what they tell me in our Skype calls.

"Oh, be sure to visit every summer and Christmas!" they said.

How am I going to do that when I have to get a job? Honestly, I have no clue.

But right now, sitting on my uncomfortable dorm bed just feels... right.

•••••

Hey guys! I deleted my two other stories because they weren't really that good, but I'm starting up two new ones to replace them.

Trust me, these ones are a lot better.

Alright! Now, Live Long and Prosper, I Believe in Sherlock Holmes, Moriarty was Real. Etc. OH AND IF YOURE FEELING BORED LOOK ON NETFLIX FOR SHERLOCK. THE BEST BBC SERIES EVER KAY? KAY.

~LittleRed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 353 44
"𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." "𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩." "𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
3.8K 180 36
'He wasn't meant to find out like this' I thought to myself. Oh god what if I lose him? I can't lose him. When a new student walks through the school...