Angel Eyes (Cashby & Kellic)...

By Captain_Cashby

There's a little bit of devil in those angel eyes. Kellin has always been known as the perfect kid, he had to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Two

557 17 17
By Captain_Cashby

Alan's POV

It was the same thing everyday. Wake up, get dressed, eat and take my pill, go to school and run through the day.

I hated it.

I was so bored doing the same thing everyday. I missed my adventures. I missed getting high with my old friends and I missed going to parties.

I wanted to go back to my adventures, even if Austin wasn't there.  I wanted them back.  I missed not thinking before I did something.

So for the past couple days or so, I haven't taken them. I skipped out and just flushed one down to make it look like I was taking them.  I didn't want to be on them anymore, I wanted to have fun again. I missed having my fun.

So that's why today I had skipped school- like I have for a few days-  and sat in my room smoking some pot. Jane and John were at work and Kellin was at school, I left him but ditched out as soon as I saw him leave me alone. This was better than going to school anyway.  I blew out the smoke and laid back on my bed. I let out a loud sigh and smiled at the ceiling.

God I smiled doing this, it was way better with other people but I could handle it alone. I can't believe I ever stopped doing this. It was the best thing ever.

I finished up the last of it and giggled. I should go see Austin. He should be out of school by now. I really missed him and wanted to see my boyfriend.  I stood up carefully and headed out of my smokey room. I probably should have opened a window or something like that but, too late now.

I stumbled a little downstairs but soon enough I was out of the house and heading to Austin's school. I was so excited to see him, I couldn't wait! 

When I got there I waited impatiently waiting for his schooling to end. It felt like forever and I hated waiting for him. I just wanted him to hurry up and get out of class.  I wanted to see him. I wanted to kiss him and hug him as much as I could. I practically screamed when I saw the kids come flooding out.  I grinned and giggled a little as I looked around for Austin.

Maybe when I saw him we could get some food.  Food sounded really good to be honest.   I was starving.

"Austin!"  I shouted when I saw him.

"Alan? Princess what are you doing?"

"I wanted to see you!" I giggled throwing my arms around him.

"You smell weird," he murmured and picked me up.

I kissed him ignoring the question.

"You're so cute," I stated when we pulled apart.

"Why are your eyes all red?"

"Don't worry about it. You wanna get something to eat?"

"Yeah but I want answers baby."

"I'm high as a fucking kite right now."

"Alan!"

"What?"

"You're supposed to stay away from that stuff baby."

"It's fine."

"No it's not."

"Come on. It's fun." I said kissing him.

"No."

"Yeah it is, don't be like that."

"I'm going to "be like that" Alan, you're not supposed to be getting high."

I groaned and pulled away from him, "You're not fun."

"I know."

"I'm gonna go home you meany."

"I'm taking you home."

"No you go home and be your boring self and I'll go home and get high some more."

"No, you're not going to. I'm going to be with you the whole time."

"No." I whined.

"Yes."

"No, you're so boring and you never do anything fun."

"Yes I do, I just think getting high is stupid."

I rolled my eyes, "It's fun besides you've never been high."

"And I never want to."

"Oh we could get high when we get to my house!" I squealed.

"No, we're not getting high."

"But it'll be fun-oh and then we can have sex!  It'll be amazing."

"No, we're not doing any of that."

"Then I'll just have to do it myself."

"No you're not going to."

"You can't stop me." I sang and took off running.

Austin groaned and ran after me, "Alan!"

I ignored him. He was no fun. All I wanted to do was get high and have fun but he was holding me back.

"Get over here!"

"No!" I shouted as we arrived at my house. I opened my front door just as he got to me.

"What the hell Alan?" He demanded, grabbing my arm.

"What?" I whined pulling my arm from him.

"Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what? I'm not doing anything? Wanna fuck?"

"No, I'm not having sex with you when you're like this. I don't even like you when you're high."

"But it'll be fun." I said sadly.

"No it won't, it's be stupid and I would hate it."

I walked inside, "Boring."

"Whatever."

"Will you please fuck me?"

"No, in fact I'm just going to tell Kellin you're high and then I'm going home. I don't even want to be around you."

"No! Don't go!" I said immediately wrapping my arms around him, "Please don't leave me. I won't get high, I won't. I'll do anything you want, anything."

"I don't know..."

I buried my face in his chest, "Don't leave, don't leave." I repeated sadly.

"Seriously?"

"Please? I'm Sorry."

"Fine, let's go inside."

"I'm sorry I made you mad. I'll never get high again!" I exclaimed.

"Good, I don't like you when you're high."

"I just wanted to have fun."

"You can have fun without getting high you know."

I shook my head, "No I can't."

"So you're saying we don't have fun together?" He asked sadly.

My eyes went wide, "No, no that's not what I'm saying, no. We have fun, tons of fun!" I practically shouted, "But getting high is really fun." I said not really knowing what I was even trying to say at this point.

Austin sighed and just looked away from me.

"What's wrong? Did I do something stupid? Oh god I'm an idiot. You're probably gonna break up with me now or something." I rambled.

"No I'm not but you did do something stupid."

"What did I do?"

"You got high."

I groaned, "I know but I needed to."

"No you didn't."

I covered my eyes with my hands and peeked through my fingers, "I wanted to."

"I don't get why though?"

"Because it's so much better than going to school and god knows what's gonna happens when I go back, I haven't been there in like three days."

"Alan! That's not good!"

"It's fine."

"It's not fine."

"Well I can't go back now. Maybe I'll go tomorrow."

He glared at me, "Why are you even acting like this? What's going on?"

"Nothing is going on. I'm fine, just fine."

"No you aren't, something's up."

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just fine. It's me, Alan. I'm normal old Alan."

"Yeah, definitely old Alan, you're acting like you did before."

"No I'm not. I'm the same."

"Alan something has been different about you. Are you taking your pill?"

"Yes of course." I lied.

"No you aren't! Alan!" He yelled.

"Yes I am!"

"No you aren't, why aren't you take them Alan Ashby."

"I'm taking my pills." I said turning around and pulling him upstairs to the bathroom. I took the bottle out and showed him, "I'm taking them."

"Just because they're in the bottle doesn't mean you're taking them."

"I am taking them." I said trying to convince him. "I'm not off my meds."

"Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying."

"Yes you are. I know you Alan, you're not taking your medicine."

"So what? I'm fine."

"No you aren't Princess, you need to take your pill."

"No I don't. I don't need them. I'm perfectly fine."

"Yes you do baby, you're bipolar, you need them."

"No I don't. I don't like being on them. I'm not me."

"That's you baby, this isn't you."

I shook my head, "No it isn't."

"Princess," he whispered, taking my hand in his. "You need to take your pill, you're not thinking straight and you know it."

"Yes I am." I said frowning, "I'm thinking fine."

"No you aren't Princess, if you were you wouldn't be high as a kite right now."

"I'm fine, I'm thinking fine. Everything is fine."

He shook his head, "I'm not even going to bother until you're taking your medicine again."

"What does that mean?"

"It means, don't call me or try to talk to me until you're ready to be on your medicine again."

"No! Y-you can't do that!"

"Yes I can."

"Don't do that. Please."

"I'm going to, until you get back on your medicine."

My bottom lip shook, "A-Austin."

"Don't do that, I'm seriously Alan."

"You c-can't do this." I said trying to stop myself from crying.

"Yes I can, and I'm going to."

I grabbed the bottle and took one out taking it, "I'll ta-take them. I'm serious." I told him as tears started falling.

"Are you?"

I nodded and wiped my tears.

"Alright, because I'm not going to do this Alan, you need to be taking them."

"I-I'm sorry."

"It's fine, now let's get up to your room okay?" He said and took my hand.

"O-okay."

"Calm down, everything's okay."

"No it's not. Y-you were g-gonna l-leave me."

"No, just a break."

"I-I don't want a-a bre-break."

"Well we're not going to take one then," he said and picked me up.

I sniffled and buried my face in his chest.

"Promise you won't do this again?"

"Yeah I promise."

"Good boy."

I just stayed quiet and sniffled a little.

"I love you, you know that right?"

"I know."

"Good. And you know I only want what's best for you."

"Yeah, I know."

Austin sighed and just rubbed my back softly.  He sat down on my bed with me in his arms.

"Can we lie down?"

"Of course." He said laying down with me on top of him.

I smiled and kissed his chest.

"I'm going to tell Kellin about this."

"Why? He doesn't need to know!" I whined.

"I'm not here all the time and I want him to make sure you're taking them. Besides it's telling him or Jane and John."

"He's going to get mad at me though!"

"I know he is."

"I don't want him to know!"

"He has to Princess."

I let out a whine and buried my face in his chest.

He ran his fingers through my hair, "Did you really blaze up in your room?"

"Mhm, why?"

"Your thing is still out."

I shrugged, "I get rid of it later." I mumbled. "It's not called a thing by the way."

"Well, I don't know what it's call," he scoffed.

"It's a blunt."

"I don't really care."

"You never care."

"Not when it comes to drugs."

I rolled my eyes.  "You're ridiculous."

"No I'm not. Drugs are bad."

"It was just pot. I'm not doing the hard shit."

"Pot is bad."

"Not really."

"Yes it is. It kills brain cells. And it's illegal."

"So are a lot of things I've done."

"That's bad."

"You don't even know that half of it."

"You can go to hell for that stuff you know."

"I can't wait."

"Alan!"

"What now?"

"You're not allowed to go to hell!"

"Too bad. I've done a lot of naughty things."

"I don't care, you can pray you know."

"I'm not going to pray."

"Why not? You can ask for forgiveness." He said, poking my side. "After we have sex, I pray every single time."

"Are you serious?" I asked moving away from him.

"Yup. Sex before marriage is a sin."

I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest, "Then you didn't have to have with me in the first place. You could have waited."

"I prayed afterwards, it's fine."

"No that's not fine. You shouldn't have to feel the need to pray. I feel like you think it was a mistake."

"I don't!"

"Then why pray? If you have to pray every time after then what's the  fucking point."

"Because that's what a good christian does."

I shook my head.

"What?"

"You think what we're doing is some sin. You might as well just pray the fucking gay away!"

"Not at all! I don't think being gay is a sin!"

"Sure you don't. You're probably right with your parents."

"Are you being serious right now?"

"I don't know, I don't know." I said shaking my head.

"I can't believe you'd ever think that." He said in disbelief, "And all because I pray?"

"Because you think what we did was a sin!"

"Sex before marriage is a sin Alan!"

"I don't care! I don't think for one second that it was sin but you do!" I shouted.

"Because I can't fucking help it Alan! I was raised that way, I can't just not do it anymore. Do you just want me to throw all of my beliefs out the window?"

"That's not what I'm saying! All I'm saying is that if I knew you'd pray for your 'sinning' I would have made you wait. I don't want you thinking you that every time we have sex it's wrong."

"It's not that I think it's wrong Alan, I want to do it but I also know that it's bad!" He exclaimed, "I don't get what the problem is!"

I sighed. I knew I should have made him wait.

"Calm down," he said and came over to me.

I took a deep breath, "I'm fucking crazy aren't I?"

"When you aren't on your meds, yes you are." He said, cupping my face in his hands.

"You hate me don't you?"

"Why would you ever think that?"

"Because I'm stupid."

"No you're not."

"Yes I am. I'm overreacting over something stupid because I went off of my meds like an idiot."

"Well, you're going to get back on your meds right?"

I nodded, "Yeah."

"Then there's nothing to worry about."

"Yes there is."

"No there isn't, as long as you're on your medicine and you're doing okay then there's nothing else to worry about."

"Yeah there is." I said, "Because if I'm not you're gonna leave me, just like that."

"Not leave, take a break."

"That's leaving."

"Not forever."

"If I never took them then you'd leave forever."

"Yeah I would."

"I don't want you to leave forever."

"Just take your pills and I won't."

"So before we found out any of this, did you hate me?"

"No but you were definitely irritating."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah and then you got on your meds and things were better."

"So if I never got on meds you would have left me by now?" I said frowning.

He shrugged, "I don't know."

Tears  sprang into my eyes, "You would have." 

"Alan I don't know what we would have done."

"If I didn't get on medicine you would have dumped me!"

"I never said that."

"But you know it's true! You would have dropped me so quick because I didn't know what was wrong with me!"

"I wouldn't have!"

"Yes you would have! I wasn't stable and you wanted stable! God knows if you really love me!" I shouted sinking down to the floor in tears.

"Alan, calm down. I love you," he said crouching down next to me. "I love you and I always have. I would have left this time because you know what's wrong with you and you don't want to do anything about it."

I shook my head sobbing on the floor. God I should not have been so stupid and stopping taking them, I was never doing that again.

"Princess, calm down. It's going to be okay," he whispered, wrapping his arms around me.

I buried my face in his shoulder.

Austin sighed and picked me up carefully and placed me in his lap.

"I'm sorry, I'm like this." I said wiping my tears, "I'm o-overthinking. I'm never going off my meds again, ever. I'm a wreck and I'm sorry." I told him, "I love you and I know you love me. I shouldn't be worrying about it." I kissed him softly.

"See baby this is what happens when you get off your meds. This isn't you Princess."

I nodded and hugged him. He was too good for me and I was so lucky to have him.

Austin sat on the floor with me. I sat between his legs my back to his chest and he leaned onto my bed. His fingers ran through my hair which calmed me down a lot.

I was never gonna be so stupid again.

"When do you think Kellin will be home?" Austin asked quietly resting his head on my shoulders.

"Any minute I assume." I said softly. "I love you more than anything on this planet." I told him holding his hands.

He smiled and kissed me, "I love you,  too and what we're doing isn't a mistake.I pray after just because it's a sin before marriage but what we're doing isn't wrong."

"What's your view on marriage?"

"I really want to get married one day."

"To whom?"

"Hopefully you."

"Really?" I asked surprised. "But, I'm crazy."

"No you're not. I love you for you and I worry about you all the time. And I hope that I get to spend the rest of my life with you. I just want you to be safe and okay, I don't like it when you're off your meds. It's not you. But even then I still love you,I just want you to be okay."

"Really?" I asked, trying not to cry.

"Yes Princess, really."

"I love you too."

He smiled and kissed me again. I really do love him. 

We were disrupted by the front door opening and Kellin walking into the room.

"Hey, what are you doing on the floor?" He asked, throwing his bag down next to us.

"Just hanging out." I told him.

"You weren't at school today."

"Yes I was."

"If you were, Ms. Green didn't see you at all because she asked me where you were," he said and looked around, his eyes landing on my blunt. "Is that weed?" Kellin questioned and walked over to it and gave me an annoyed look. "Seriously? Austin what has he been doing?"

"He went off his meds." Austin said rubbing my back softly. "And he's coming off his high and he hasn't been to school in about three days. He's kind of a mess right now." 

Kellin gave me an annoyed look, "I'd say something but I bet Austin probably already has." He said and stuck the blunt in his pocket. "I'll just flush that later."

"Hey! I paid for that!" I shouted and went to get up but Austin didn't let me.

My brother gave me an amused look, "Do you really think I care if you paid for it or not?" He asked, laughing a little.

"Just put it back I'll get rid of it myself."

"Nah," he said, shaking his head. "I've got it for you. What are good brothers for?"

"I'll do it."

"No seriously, I'll get it," he said and went to the door. "I'll be back in a few."

"Kellin!"

Kellin ignored me and skipped out of the room, I groaned when I heard the toilet flush in the bathroom across the hall before he came back in the room.

"Do you have any more?"

I thought for a minute before answering, "No."

Austin gave me a serious look, "Promise?"

"Under my pillow." I mumbled.

Kellin grumbled under his breath and went over to my bed and threw my pillow to the ground, "Seriously Alan? What the hell?"

"What? I know my people."

"You don't need this shit!"

"Hey! I could be doing meth or something, but I didn't like those."

"Well you're not fucking doing this either, is there any more?" Kellin demanded, glaring at me.

"No that was everything."

"Alan?" Austin asked me, "Is that all?"

"Yes, that's all I have. I don't have an ounce more."

"Better not," Kellin muttered. "I'm going to get rid of this."

"Great, throw my money away."

"Shouldn't have wasted your money on this shit in the first place."

"Could have been a worse drug."

"Could have been no drug too," Kellin said,sounding pissed and left the room without another word.

I grumbled under my breath and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Are you pouting now?" Austin asked me.

"No."

"Liar."

"So what? You two act like pot is the worst thing on the planet."

"It's not, Kellin even smokes it, but you need to stay away from it Al. You're supposed to be staying out of trouble."

"I have been staying out of trouble!"

"Getting off of your meds and smoking weed isn't staying out of trouble."

"It's been three days of trouble but otherwise I'm fine!"

"No you're not! You've been a mess!"

"It's fine. I was fine! I'm not dead."

"I know you're not but I don't care, you're staying away from it!" He said just as Kellin came back to the room.

"Fine I'm stay away from it and I'm staying away from you." I said moving from him and getting up.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious. Now I'm going to go out and you and Kellin can fucking hang out or something." I mumbled walking out of the room.

"Alan!" Austin yelled, running after me.

"No! I'm going out and you can't stop me."

"Wanna bet?" He demanded, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Austin Robert!" I shouted.

"That's my name," he said with a sigh, carrying me back to my room.

"Why are you so annoyingly persistent!?" I yelled as he threw me on my bed and got on me so I couldn't move.

"Because I love you," he said and looked at Kellin. "So, Kells, how was your day?"

"It was boring, how was yours? "

"Oh ya know, strict Catholic school, it's great."

"Are you two just going to ignore me like I'm not here?" I asked trying to get up but Austin had pinned me down.

"You know, my sister goes to a Catholic school too," Kellin said, not even looking at me. "She complains about it more than you do. I didn't even know that was possible."

"Dang that's something."

"I know! But it's funny to listen to." He said with a laugh.

"You can't act like I just don't exist," I said annoyed.

"Hey, tomorrow, you should come over and we can hang out or something," Austin suggested. "It seems like we haven't done that in forever."

"I should it's been a long time Austin."

"I'm still here!" I shouted.

"Did you hear something?" Kellin asked.

"No did you?" Austin asked him, "And this bed is really bumpy."

I groaned as Austin started bouncing on me, "Stop!"

"Bumpy and squeaky."

I glared at him, "Stop it!"

"Did I tell you that Vic hates videogames?" Kellin asked, "It's like I don't have anyone to play with anymore because you're always busy with your dumb boyfriend."

"I know, he's kinda needy."

"Oh gross, I hate needy guys. They're annoying. He's always needy though, you should try living with him."

"Maybe one day I will. I wouldn't mind it."

"Oh you definitely will, sometimes he gets so annoying you'll want to punch him in the face. Trust me, I've done it before."

"I don't think I could ever do that to him."

"That's what you say now," Kellin said. "He's my little brother and I definitely love him more than you but trust me, he'll push you to the point."

"I would never lay a hand on him." Austin said running his hand through my hair. I scowled at him.

"You say that now," Kellin said again with a laugh.

"I wouldn't and I never ever will."

"Don't listen to him Kells, he'll hit me one day," I said, trying to push Austin off of me.

"No I wouldn't. I will never hit you. I'm not abusive."

"Ha! I got you to say something!" I said triumphantly.

"Oh so what. You're still annoying."

"I am not," I whined and looked at Kellin. "Kells, am I annoying?"

"Yes."

"Rude."

"I'm just being honest."

"You could have lied."

"But I'm not a liar."

I rolled my eyes, "Austin can I get up now?"

"Are you going to stop being annoying?"

"Uh maybe?"

"Then no."

I groaned and ripped my arms from his grasp and pulled him down into a passionate kiss.

"I'm right here you know!" Kellin yelled and threw something at us.

I ignored him and kept kept kissing Austin and moving a little before slipping out from under him. I laid on the floor but I was free.

"Oh you're not getting away that easily," Austin said and grabbed my arm, pulling me up to him.

"I should have moved quicker." I said letting him hold me.

"Nah, I'm glad you didn't."

"You suck."

"Only sometimes."

"Please stop," Kellin whined.

"Kellin, should I tell you about this one time we used handc-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before Austin put his hand over my mouth.

"This is why I don't hang out with you two. I'm calling Vic," he muttered.

"You should do that." Austin said with wide eyes.

"And yet you two always complain that I'm always with him," Kellin complained, grabbing his phone.

"Well when Alan is about to spout about our sex life it's not the greatest to have people around."

Kellin rolled his eyes, "Alan's such a hoe." He said and put his phone to his ear and smiled. "Hey babe, come pick me up."

"You have to talk about our sex life all the time?" Austin asked in my ear and I nodded.

"He's a hoe Austin, just accept it." Kellin said before he went back to his phone call.

"I'm not a hoe!" I shouted but it was muffled by Austin's hand.

"You're a hoe Alan, just accept it," Kellin said, glaring at me.

I glared at him which made Austin laugh.

"You're adorable." He mumbled and kissed my neck softly.

"Stop! Wait until I'm gone!"

I squealed when Austin's hand was in between my thighs.

"Oh my god I'm fucking leaving," Kellin muttered, grabbing his backpack and left the room.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled as Austin sucked on my neck, "A-are you just f-fucking with me right n-now?"

Austin hummed, "I don't know if you deserve it." He said, palming me slowly.

I squeezed his hand, "You could always p-punish me." I moaned.

"I think I just might have to," he stated, moving around so that I was under him.

"Please do."

"I don't think it's punishment if you want it though."

"Come on, you know you want to."

"I don't know."

"Please Austin?"

"Okay Princess." He said leaning down and kissing me roughly so we could have our run.

Kellin's POV

"Baby, what's the quadratic formula again?" I asked Vic, sitting in between his legs as I did my homework.

"It's x equals negative b plus or minus, square root, b squared minus four a c all over two a."

I turned and stared at him wide eyed, "You knew that immediately."

"Yes, it's a song."

"A song?" I asked laughing a little.

"Yes a song."

"That's fucking lame," I informed him and went back to doing my homework.

"I learned it in the seventh grade."

"And you still remember it?"

"Yeah it's catchy."

"Fucking loser," I said and scribbled down the equation as Vic started poking me. "Stop."

"I'm bored."

"Well, let me finish my homework and we can go do something."

"We're going on a date."

"A date?"

"A date. You know, that thing where I take you out and spoil you a little?"

"I know."

"Well hurry up and finish so I can take you out on it," he said, playing with my skirt.

"Oh god, don't rush me."

"Why not?" He questioned, his hand going up my skirt.

I slapped his hand, "Stop it."

Vic chuckled and ignored me as he rubbed me through my panties while I worked. "I am just giving you motivation." He said in my ear as I let out a needy whine, arching my back against his chest.

"No you're being annoying."

"Nah," he teased as he pulled his hand away. "Do your homework."

"You can't just do that!" I whined.

"Yes I can."

"Tease," I muttered, trying to ignore my hard on as I finished my math.

"I know."

I moved off of his lap and sat on his bed to finish my homework.

"Love you.""

I rolled my eyes and threw a pencil at his head, Vic let out an annoying whine and sighed as he watched me work. I finally finished a good hour later and Vic was napping on the floor.

"Hey stupid!" I shouted kicking him.

"Ow!" Vic whined. "What ever happened to just kissing your wonderful boyfriend awake?" He complained, grabbing my hand and yanking me down to him.

"That's no fun though," I giggled, kissing his cheek.

"Yes it's better than this."

I shook my head and straddled him, "I don't think so. So, can we still go on a date?"

"Of course we can." He said and smiled up at me. "You'll need to get off of me first so I can get changed."

"Okay okay." I climbed off of Vic and he smiled before going to his closet and pulled out a nicer outfit. "Can I borrow something to wear?"

Vic shook his head, "What you're wearing is perfect. You look hot."

"Vic." I whined.

"What!? You're wearing a really cute outfit! I like it, your legs look great and I don't want you to change."

"Ugh fine."

Vic smiled and took his shirt off, chuckling when he caught me staring at him.

"You perv." He said rolling his eyes.

I winked and let out a whistle as he dropped his pants, "You're hot, I can't help it."

"Loser."

I stuck out my tongue and laid on his bed, kicking my feet up as I watched him finish getting changed, my eyes never leaving his body.

"Hey, my eyes are up here."

"Hey, your dick's right there," I said, my eyes dropping down.

"But my eyes are up here."

"So?"

"So bring your eyes to mine."

"Why?" I questioned as he stalked towards me.

"Because I said so."

"And why does that matter?" I asked, Vic scowled at me playfully and picked me up my my arms and brought me to him.

"Because, Daddy said."

"Oh hush."

Vic smirked and gave me a kiss, "Don't tell daddy what to do."

"Just did."

"Well no more or else you're in trouble," he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"You're annoying." I mumbled.

"You love me though so it's all good. You excited for the race?" He asked me.

"Yeah it's gonna be awesome!"

"It's in two nights Kells," he said bouncing on his feet. "I haven't raced in over a year."

"I'm still really excited."

"I'm just nervous, I'm racing Ronnie's or Tony's car I think, and from what I've heard it's for pinks."

"Pinks?"

"Pink slips, ownership papers," he said. "Have you never seen Street Outlaws?"

"No I haven't."

"Watch a couple of episodes, that's basically what's happening."

"Oh, okay."

He hummed in response and gave me a kiss, "You ready to go?"

"I've been ready."

Vic rolled his eyes and carried me out of the room.

"I can walk you know," I said, playing with his hair as he walked to the car.

"I know, but, I like carrying you though."

I laughed and kissed the crook of his neck while he dropped me in the passenger seat of his car.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too Vic," I said, smiling at him as he got in the car. "Where are going?"

"We're going to the city, that's all you need to know."

"Where in the city?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Why!?"

"Because, I'm going to take you to an abandoned building and am going to kill you."

"That's a lame way to kill someone."

"I thought it'd be fun. Either way, you're getting killed," he said with a shrug. "Then I can smoke again."

"I wanna smoke!"

"You're not allowed, you get addicted," he said and reached over, flicking my nose.

"No I won't."

"Liar."

"Vic! Just let me smoke!"

"No! I'm not going to let you bully me into letting you smoke!"

"Please!"

"No!" He exclaimed, "Alan would kill me and I'm too young to die."

"I think he'd get over it, he was blazing up hours ago anyway."

"Well still."

"Please baby? I miss smoking with you," I said with a pout. "Remember how we'd shotgun?"

"No!"

"Please!"

He glared at me and stopped at the first convenience store, "I give you too much power." He muttered and got out of the car.

"Yay!"

Vic ignored me as he stepped inside the store.

I waited for him patiently and he soon came back.

He hit the carton against the palm of his head and opened it, taking one and throwing the carton at me.

"Thank you!" I squealed.

"I'm going to be a dead man because of you." He muttered and lit his cigarette before doing the same for me.

"I love you though."

"I love you too," he said and let out a happy sigh as he took a drag and slumped down in the seat. "I missed this."

"Me too."

Vic chuckled and started driving once again, the two of us making idle conversation the whole twenty minute drive.

"So we're in the city, now what?" I asked him.

"Now we're going to go on a date," he said, saying nothing else as he continued driving.

"That's all I get?"

"Yes it is."

"Meany."

He smiled and said nothing as he continued driving until we were in the art district.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

"We're going to the Klyde Warren Park, you know, the one on the highway?"

"Yeah I know that one."

"Alright, well that's where we're going. I thought it'd be fun."

"I can't wait.'

"Neither can I, it'll be fun. Pingpong, food, games, dog park- I want a dog oh my god," he exclaimed.

"We should get a dog, one day."

"One day, let's wait until we get a place together yeah?"

"Yes please."

Vic smiled and parked the car, we got out and he took my hand. "What do you want to do first?"

"Everything."

"How about you pick one thing?"

"Pingpong?"

"I'll kick your ass in ping pong." He informed me as we started walking towards the tables.

"No you won't."

"Wanna bet?"

"Yes I do."

"Alright, what's the bet then? What do I get if I kick your ass?" He asked me.

"What do you want?"

He stopped and thought about it, "If I win, you give me a blowjob. If you win, I give you one."

"Deal."

Vic sealed the deal with a quick kiss and grabbed two paddles, "You know, ping pong isn't the only thing this is good for."

"Stop while you're ahead."

"Oh come on babe!"

"Seriously stop it."

He frowned, "Sorry."

"I love you."

"I love you too," he mumbled dejectedly and grabbed a ping pong ball and went to the other side of the table.

"I'm gonna kick your ass."

"Nah," he said and bounced the ball on the table once before hitting it over the net.

"Yes."  I said bouncing it back.

He hit it, "No."

"Yes."

"Kellin, you're not going to beat me."

"Yes I am."

Vic glared and hit the ball even harder, letting out a triumphant yell as it went over my head.

"That's cheating!"

"No it isn't! I won!" He shouted.

"You cheated!"

"I did not!"

"You did."

"You owe me a blowjob," he informed me.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do! I won!"

"You cheated, you didn't win."

"I didn't cheat, I won fair and square," he said laying the paddle down.

"I don't think you did."

"Why do you say that huh?" Vic asked, walking over to me.

"Because we only had one round. It should have been best two out of three."

"Do you want another round?"

"Yes I do."

"Fine, but you have to give me a kiss first," he said, leaning close to me.

I gave him a quick kiss, "Now rematch."

Vic rolled his eyes and went back to his side.

"I'll serve it this time." I said.

"Why? So you can cheat?"

"No so I can win."

"You're going to cheat," he said and I served the ball.

"No I'm not."

Vic said nothing as he hit the ball again, we continued back and forth until he beat me once again and I let out an annoyed growl.

"Told you! I'd win!"

"Cheater!" I yelled. stomping my foot. "Best three out of four!"

"No!"

"Why not!?" I demanded.

"Because you said best two out of three."

"Well I want to try again!"

"And I want my dick sucked!" He exclaimed, getting a few weird looks.

"No."

"We made a deal Kellin Bostwick."

"Didn't shake on it."

"We kissed!"

"I don't care."

"You're sucking my dick later," he said, grabbing my hand.

"Suck your own dick later."

"I'm not that flexible," Vic stated, swinging our hands.

"Too bad."

"You'll blow me."

"Nope."

"You wouldn't just leave Daddy hanging like that," he teased, bumping shoulders with me.

"Yes I would."

"Liar," Vic stated and looked around. "What do you want to do now? You want food? Want to go read? Play croquet? Putt putt? Chess?"

"Putt putt."

"Lame."

"Well what do you want to do then?"

"I wanted to get my dick sucked," he complained.

"Oh my god really?"

"Yes!"

"Fine."

"So you'll blow me?"

"Yes, I'll blow you."

"I knew you loved me, come on," he said, dragging me back to the car but I stopped.

"Not right now!"

"Why not!?"

"Because we're in public! We're at a fucking park Vic! I'm not going to suck your dick when everyone is around!"

"No one will know!"

"You don't know that!"

"Yes I do! The windows are tinted!"

"They can hear us!"

"I'll be quiet. I won't moan at all."

I glared at him, "Are you really this desperate?"

"Yes! I need this Kells."

I groaned, "Fine."

Vic grinned and continued dragging me to the car. Once we got in, he brought the top up and rolled up the windows, I sighed and pushed him in the backseat.

"You're lucky I fucking love you," I muttered before getting to work.

When I finished him off I flicked his nose.

"Ow!"

"That's what you get."

"Why?"

"Because you're a thirsty bitch!"

"So?"

"So, you deserved to get flicked."

"That's mean."

"So was making me suck your dick," I stated and got out of the car.

"I didn't make you, I won fair and square."

"You cheated."

"I did not!" He argued and got out of the car and took my hand.

"You did."

"You're just mad because you suck."

"I don't."

"You obviously do," he said and I glared at my boyfriend.

"I hate you Vic."

"No you don't. You love me."

"I don't think I do," I muttered and jumped onto his back, resting my head on his shoulder.

"You do."

"I don't know Vic, you're mean to me. You didn't even let me win. What kind of boyfriend are you?"

"A real one."

"No, you're a mean one."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are," I mumbled as he walked around the garden, looking around.

"Am not."

"Yes you are Vic, you don't let me win and you make me suck your dick." I complained, kissing his neck.

"I don't care."

"I know you don't, you're mean to me," I said, Vic chuckled and squeezed my leg.

"You know you love me."

"Maybe."

"You know you love me," he sang.

"Not when you do that."

He laughed and had me get off of his back as we sat on the grass together, Vic pulling me into his arms and gave me a long kiss. "You really, really love me."

"Yeah I do."

"I know you do," he said, kissing up and down my neck softly, carefully sucking at my skin.

"Like a lot."

"I love you too Kells, a lot."

"Forever?"

"Longer than forever," he said. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his waist and hugged him tight.  I  kissed his cheek and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Do you really think we're going to be together for that long?" I asked him in a small voice.

"Yes I do."

"Really?" I questioned, drawing shapes on his back.

"Really."

I giggled and just buried my face in his shoulder.

"I love you so much Kells." He said.

"I love you more Vic, so much more," I told him, pushing him onto his back and smiled down at him. "Do you think we'll ever get married one day? Have a lame married life together?"

"I think so."

"Really?" I asked him, trying my best to not start planning our future together.

"I do, I really do."

"What do you think our life would be like?"

"We'll have to wait and see."

"I can kinda just imagine us in a small, one story house with a white picket fence. Me being a social worker, you having your own cute little business."

"You really planned this."

"Is that stupid?" I asked, feeling ridiculous.

"No, not at all."

"Good because I kinda have it all planned out. I know it's kinda ridiculous but I don't like not knowing how things are going to happen."

"I know you don't."

"Do you have any plans?"

"A dog, I really want a dog." He told me.

"What would you name the dog?"

"Alan. Because it'll be a girl and Alan's a little bitch and the dog's a bitch too."

"Oh god." I said laughing.

"What, you don't want me naming our dog after your brother?"

"No that's fine. It's just funny."

"I know it is, he'd probably just hate me even more but whatever."

"He'll get over it."

"I don't care,"

"Me neither."

Vic sighed and smiled up at me, lacing his hands in mine.

"Love you."

"Love you too," he said and I gave him a wicked smile.

"Wanna get back to your place and maybe have some more fun?"

"What kind of fun?"

I leaned forward and whispered something suggestive in his ear.

"Yes please."

"Well, what are we still doing here then?" I asked, climbing off of him.

"Good point."

I smiled and dragged him with me to the car, we were finally going to do this, I was finally going to officially lose my virginity to Vic.   I was excited but I was so nervous.

Vic and I got in the car and he grabbed my hand as he drove, "You sure about this?" He asked as I pulled out a cigarette,

"I'm positive."

"Alright," he murmured and I sighed, taking a long drag off of my smoke.

"I love you, a lot."

"I love you too baby, and I don't want you to just do this because you feel like you need to."

"I don't, I want to."

"Okay," Vic hummed and kissed the back of my hand. "Where do you want to fuck?"

"Anywhere with you."

"Well, we're not fucking at my house, my mom's there."

"My house is full."

He sighed and looked at me, "Hotel? Back of the car?"

"Hotel."

"Okie doke," he said and pulled into the parking lot of the closest motels. "How's this?"

"Good to me."

"Sorry this isn't romantic at all."

"It doesn't have to be, as long as I'm with you."

"That was lame."

"I know."

"Come on," he said and got out of the car and took my hand once we were out.

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too Sweetheart, more than anything." He told me and got us a room.

I  smiled as Vic got the room key and led us upstairs.

"Come on," I said, mustering up as much courage as I could.

"Alright."

Vic and I walked into our little motel room and as i said fuck it in my mind I pounced on top of him. This was Vic, my boyfriend, the love of my life and the guy that I wanted to marry and have a life with one day. He already had my virginity but I wanted to show him that he had my heart too.

Vic wrapped his arms around me, his hands going to my ass as he pushed up my skirt, his lips on mine as he walked to the bed, shutting the door with his foot. I bit his bottom lip lightly, tugging at it until he got what I wanted. Vic pushed his tongue into my mouth, his rubbing against mine as I ground against his pelvis. He squeezed my ass right as he laid me on the bed, pulling my shirt off quickly before reconnecting his lips with my own. I unwrapped my arms and legs from around him and shimmied out of my skirt and panties, kicking my flats off before I pulled Vic's shirt off.

"Do you really want to do this?" He asked me, panting slightly. I nodded and ran my fingers through his hair, smiling up at him adoringly.

"Vic, I love you of course I want this. We've already done it once."

"I know but it's different this time. We're both sober and we don't even have a condom or lube."

"I guess we'll survive," I murmured, fumbling around, trying to pull off his bottoms. "Please Vic, I've never wanted anything so much."

Vic smiled and gave me a long kiss, his hands trailing up and down my sides as I pushed his bottoms off, Vic kicked them off along with his shoes and smiled at me. "I love you too Sweetheart."

I let out a happy giggle, my fingers tangling in his hair as I tugged on it, Vic's lips going to my neck as he ground against me.

"Vic, fuck me," I whined, my back arching as he continued his attack on my neck, kissing and sucking all along my skin. I pulled at his hair, wanting nothing more than for him to be inside of me already. Vic laughed quietly and brought his hand up to me, I smiled and sucked on his fingers quickly, not breaking my gaze as I stared into his eyes. He smiled back at me.

"God you're hot," he murmured, his hand going to my bottom as he pushed a finger inside of me, I let out a little whine at the intrusion, my back arching up, causing my pelvis to press against his, both of us growing hard. My hand sunk down to his dick, I wrapped my fingers around him, he shuddered a little as I pumped him while he stretched me.  When he finished prepping me, I spat in my hand and jerked him off a little more until he was harder than ever.

"Are you sure?" He questioned, running his fingers through my hair. I nodded and gave him a kiss.

"Yes Daddy," I said in a small voice, smiling at the way the simple word affected him.  Vic chuckled and situated himself between my legs, I let out a quiet whine as he pushed inside of me.

"Oh Da-Daddy," I cried out, Vic let out a groan and buried his face in the crook of my neck as he pushed in and out of me slowly, my legs tightened around his waist, moving my hands to his back. I clawed at his back as he pulled all the way back and slammed back into me roughly. God, I loved this man more than anything in this world. Vic kept pushing in and out of me, his hand wrapping around my dick, pumping me in rhythm with his thrusts and gave me a kiss. 

"I-I'm going to cum," I whimpered, squeezing my eyes tight, burying my head in the pillows as I let go in his hand, Vic letting out a loud moan as he let go inside of me.

Once Vic and I finished riding out our highs he pulled out of me an pecked a quick kiss on my lips before he laid next to me, pulling me close to his chest, his arm around my waist, his forehead resting on my shoulder.

I smiled at Vic as we laid in the bed, "I really, really love you." I said quietly.

"I really, really love you too."

"Thank you," I said, cuddling against his chest.

"For what?"

"For being easy on me and not like laughing at my idiocy or my stupidness and shit."

"I would never."

I smiled and he gave me a kiss, "I'm glad but still, thanks."

"No need to thank me."

"Shh," I whispered, my lips mere centimeters from his.

"Sorry."

I rolled my eyes and kissed him once again, I swear, I just loved this stupidly adorable man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1K 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...
8.7K 619 26
Kellin and Vic's marriage is falling apart, leaving their only son to feel as though there's no hope for love. Then, Vic's best friend, Austin moves...
3.7K 145 21
Vic Fuentes is a 23 year old who hates his job at a bank and wants to get away from his creepy boss. Kellin Quinn is a 22 year old who just finished...
6K 402 10
Vic Fuentes and Kellin Quinn are basically the definition of enemies. All they want is to rip each others heads off. But then their worst nightmare...