My BadBoy

Per pinkypie13

Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't... Més

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1: Fudge
Chapter 2: Meet Jackson Miller
Chapter 3: Vanilla bean
Chapter 4: Roommate of my Dreams
Chapter 5: What she dosen't know
Chapter 6: When realization hits
Chapter 7: Girl talk
Chapter 8: Famiglia
Chapter 9: A pissed off Jackson
Chapter 10: What happens in physics stays in physics
Chapter 11: Let's Ride
Chapter 12: Mr. Fluffs
Chapter 13: Off limits
Chapter 14: "Jackson I have the plague"
Chapter 15: "I think I just died inside"
Chapter 16: "Let's make him Jealous"
Chapter 17: When she cares for a drunkie
Chapter 18: Are we out of the woods yet? pt. 1
Chapter 19: Are we out of the woods yet? Pt 2.
Chapter 20: Never doubt google
Chapter 21: About yesterday
Chapter 22: Anything is possible
Chapter 23: Baby
Chapter 24: It's a guarantee
Chapter 25: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 26: F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Chapter 27: Little Red Riding Hood
Chapter 28: Written in the stars
Chapter 29: Trust and Games
Chapter 30:Never have I ever
Chapter 31: Tears and smoke
Chapter 32: Who is Alfonso?
Chapter 34: 3 Strikes
Chapter 35: Almost
Chapter 36: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt. 1
Chapter 37: Kappa Tau Gamma, Fraternity pt.2
Chapter 38: Gamma Tau Kappa, Fraternity pt. 3
Chapter 39: "Who needs an Andrew when you've got a Jackson Miller?"
Chapter 40: "And just like that, my smile was gone"
Chapter 41: The domino effect
Chapter 42: Old Love...?
Chapter 43: Temptation
Chapter 44: Decision making
Chapter 45: Oh sweet baby Jesus
Chapter 46: It takes two to...
Chapter 47: Naked
Chapter 48: Playing with fire
Chapter 49: Roselyn
Chapter 50: Betrayal
Chapter 51: After
Chapter 52: Lucky Number 12
Chapter 53: Sweet Surprises
Chapter 54: "Ciao Principessa"
Chapter 55: Who said it?
Chapter 56: Henry?...
Chapter 57: Hold me down
Chapter 58: Safe Haven
Chapter 59: Saved by the bell
Chapter 60: "Baby you don't want me"
Chapter 61: The Girls Room
Chapter 62: Let the games begin
Chapter 63: Euphoria
Chapter 64: Shut up and drive
Chapter 65: Too Easy
Chapter 66: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 67: Warm Up
Chapter 68: Girl Meets Evil
Chapter 69: For Better Or For Worse
Chapter 70: Save Me
Chapter 71: A Dirty (Chicken) Night.
Chapter 72: Zzz-ing Through Everything
Chapter 73: Unstoppable
Chapter 74: The Truth Untold
Chapter 75: Expect The Unexpected
Chapter 76: Bloodlust
Chapter 77: The Truth Untold Cont.
Chapter 78: Alexa, play "here comes the Bride"
Chapter 79: The Confrontation
Chapter 80: My Badboy
BONUS

Chapter 33: "Down for the challenge"

21.9K 761 67
Per pinkypie13

A/N: Guys I have a trailer! yaay I think it portrays this book (and upcoming scenes in this book) very well. This is dedicated to @iliveintheclouds because I know this wasn't easy to make.

Let me know what you think of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 33: "Down for the challenge"

I told Jackson everything.

I went into detail about Vito's most recent visit and discussed everything with him from the "I'll tell you who you shouldn't trust" fiasco to him making snide remarks almost as if he knows Jackson on a personal level along with everyone else in his mafia...family.

"Well...?" I trailed off when I was done, hoping to get some kind of response.

He sat upright looking blankly at the TV, deep in thought. I notice that his jaw was getting a little stubbly and yearned to run my fingers against those- " Well...why didn't you tell me all this before?"

I cleared my throat -and my thoughts- before answering. " I never got the opportunity since you and Aiden decided to show up in the mood for booze and immature games. I crossed my arms.

" immature?" He still didn't look at me.

" Are you mad or something?" I asked.

No reply.

"Hello," I waved my hands in front of his face. " Earth to Jackson..."

" I just -" He slammed his hand on the table, making me shriek. " You're so disobedient Ashley!...I'm trying to help you but you never listen to me"

" Why do I need help?!" I throw my arms back, not wanting to argue with him. Not tonight.

His head snapped in my direction for a split second then he turned back shaking his head. He chuckled humorlessly. " I can't even look at you without getting mad all over again..."

" I'm sorry..." I looked down. I don't think I've ever apologized to him for not listening but believe it or not this -yelling- is his gentle way of telling me if I listened to him more often, none of this would've happened in the first place.

" Your dad?" He asked, trying to say as little as possible so Aiden -who was typing something hastily into Jackson's laptop- although he was wearing headphones, couldn't understand what he meant.

"No. My dad's dead to me," I bit my bottom lip and Aiden looked up. The air thinned. " My mom has always been the controlling type...I just wanted to break away from that"

" I'm not controlling" He stated childishly.

" Ok Mr 'always follow my rules blah blah blah' " I mocked but he still didn't look at me.

" Funny" His lips curled up to form the smallest of smiles.

The room was quiet for a While, the only sound being the ticking of the clock on the wall and the ragged breathing of the man tied up on a wooden chair, his head bobbed unconsciously next to Aiden with every breath he took. I studied his ragged demeanor and frowned.

" Jackson I have to help him" I finally mumble pointedly.

" No you don't" He blankly stated.

" I'm going to help him" I pushed and got up off the couch.

"Ow!" His hand connected with my thigh hard enough for it to sting and at the same time make me feel tingly in places. I sat down.

" He's going to die" I looked at the man helplessly again. The reason he's unconscious right now is because a huge chunk of glass is still in his left leg, and there's a pile of newspapers laid out under his feet to catch the dripping blood.

" So?, let him," He ran his hands through is thick hair. " You don't know what he was gonna do to you"

He reached in his pocket and pulled out a white sheet of paper with neat cursive handwriting. As I read through it realization of what exactly I need protection from finally hit me. " It's him isn't it? this Vito guy wants me captured...but why?"

Jackson snacthed the paper from my hand but didn't say anything. I tried to not gawk at his butt as he made a beeline for his room. Standing up I refused to be ignored. I marched over and slipped in his room right before he closed the door.

" What the...?" He trailed off astonished by my sudden boldness.

His room had a cold, dark feeling. There were bottles of sleeping pills scattered across the floor, indicating he has trouble sleeping. Nightmares? who would've thought. There were a few shirts scattered around on the floor as if he's constantly on the rush but other than that his room was pretty decent. Not a mess like mine at least.

" Get out" He tried to move past me to open the door but I blocked his path.

" I'm not in the mood cupcake" He growled.

" Well I am" I retorted shocked by my sudden dosage of confidence.

" You know It'll only take a few seconds for me to have you on you butt right?" I was very aware of his firm chest lingering over mine as he finally met my eyes.

" You know you're a pretty cocky guy right?" I shot back.

He laughed throwing his head back. " What do you want?"

" The truth," I poked his chest hard almost breaking my puny little finger in return. He smirked. " Why is this guy after me"

He sighed and looked away. " I can't say"

" But I'm supposed to dish out the daily details of my everyday adventures to you, do you see where i'm coming from?" I grumbled.

" You think almost getting kidnapped is an adventure?" He laughed.

" Screw you" I pout.

" Anytime baby" He grinned.

I blushed. " At least you're not mad at me anymore"

" Oh I am," He hastily corrected me then leaned in to whisper in my ear. " If you ever disobey me again...let's just say I have a few punishments in mind for my favorite little virgin"

He nibbled on my earlobe and a small whimper escaped my lips.

I think i'm down for the challenge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Whoo! is it just me or did it just get heated?

lol talk about 0 to 100

What do you guys think should she accept the challenge?

please vote, comment, fan and share if you enjoyed!

xoxo

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

16.7K 675 34
Zana Mccarthy is a bad girl with a reputation to scare, but she does a good job of balancing the good, the bad and the ugly in her life. But this all...
6.3K 213 31
"If you choose to leave, I won't stop you cause I know that would be a sensible decision." He moved even closer to her, encircling her in his arms, h...
My Bad Boy Per ShinShin

Novel·la juvenil

135K 3.7K 97
************ I opened my locker but realized something was wrong the minute I looked inside it. Something like paint splashed in my face and on my c...
278K 2.3K 12
(WARNING- Lots of mistakes. Read at your own risk) It was their wedding night. She was waiting for him in his room, no now 'their' room. Finally, he...