The bad boy's broken princess...

By catching_dreamz99

Samantha Marshall lived a life full of lies and betrayal. she is blamed by her mother, father and brother for... More

The bad boy's broken princess : chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 22

5K 140 11
By catching_dreamz99

  <~~~Zack and Sam

ZACK's POV

2 weeks. It's been 2 weeks since Sam broke the news about us being just friends. 2 long weeks. Why I felt so bad about it, I have no clue.

In these past 2 weeks so much has happened. Our Romeo and Juliet scene came and went. She was an amazing actor. God I felt like she was my Juliet. I remember I was about to kiss her when she was "dead" but just as I leaned in, the bell rang. Dumb fucking school bell.

The only down thing about our play was Chase. Whenever our group got together to rehearse, Chase would get too close to Sam for my liking. He would rub her arm, brush pass her and even talk to her. I know I'm being weird and unreasonable but i just get so angry when that basted is fucking near her. I don't even want him to look at her. Possessive much? Well I don't care.

Just because Sam and i agreed to be just friends doesn't mean that i stopped looking out for her. Chase kept bothering her and insisting that she go out on another date with him. He was persistent and just as i saw Sam about to give in, i took Chase aside and had a talk with him, and by talk i mean beat the shit out of that loser.

He swore that he would get her back. Problem was that she was never his. She's mine. She's my Princess. I know that sounds possessive but maybe i just don't want her to get hurt. I just want to protect her from all the bad. I don't like her, i think. Well Cam sure thinks i do like her. He blames my bad moods on her keeping her distance from me.

Ever since i met Sam all those years ago at Cam's party, i felt something for her. She was different, funny and cute. She wasn't like all the other little girls. She wasn't afraid to pick a fight, she played football with the boys and she always had a sarcastic comment waiting just for you.

I remember the reason why i pushed her in the pool that day. It was all because Cam said she looked "cute" and i guess i may have lost it. I broke her locket chain thing that day too because another boy tried to kiss her cheek.

I had done a couple more fights and i currently have 1 quarter of all the money that i need. Maybe it was a good thing that this happened between Sam and i. I mean i was leaving soon and i didn't want to start something that would possibly hurt her. I would never want to hurt her in anyway though. I kinda grew attached to my dancing princess.

She doesn't know but every morning when she would leave for school in the morning, i would follow her. Not in a weird stalker way but in a caring friend way. She left really early when it was still kinda dark out and i didn't want any creepy perverts hurting her. I just wanted her safe.

I would watch her dance every morning and each time she got better. She looked like an angel gliding across the floor. She did all types of dances. Slow and fast. I didn't know what the names of the dance types were. I did however notice that she does more hip hop types but she's great at the ballet type as well

You're going soft Knight

But she deserves soft. She deserves the best. Maybe i do like her.

I stood there, watching her do her thing. Each day she never saw me and i like it that way. I'm creepy, i know.

Suddenly the music stopped and she left to probably use the school showers.

Not even 10 minutes later she came back out. Dressed in her black skinny, black t-shirt and a black and red checked flannel shirt tied around her waist.

"You know it's rude to stare" someone whispered behind me

I turned to find Cam with a smile stuck on his damn face.

"Who said i was staring?" god i was on edge. I crossed my arms over my chest to make me look more intimidating. I know his brother but still.

"Well, tell that to the drool on your face" he chuckled and just as i was about to make a comment about him lying he added "she's coming"

Without thinking i wiped my mouth clean, only to find that there was no drool. The dipshit. He laughed and i was about to hit him over the head when i heard her soft voice.

"Hey guys" such a simple greeting but my heart rate increased. Why? I don't know.

"Hey Sammy, i missed you" Cam said then swung his arm over her shoulder. I clenched my fists and i think Cam noticed because he looked down then took his fucking arm off of her.

"Well then i have to find the girls, see you in a while" she said but not before giving me a small smile. That action alone made my heart skip a beat. Not because she smiled but because she smiled at me alone.

This friendship thing was gonna be hard. No scratch that, it is hard.

SAM's POV

I was just getting my first few periods' books out of my locker when i heard my friends from down the hallway. Such loud mouths. I smiled to myself as i awaited their arrival beside me.

"Hey my babe" came Lily's voice from the locker beside me.

"Morning sunshine" was Jessie's greeting from beside Lily.

"Hey my lovelies. What's up?" i asked while stuffing my books into my bag and closing my locker afterwards.

"Nothing much but did you guys hear about Zack?" Lily said in response. My heart stopped and then picked up speed. Just his name can do that. It's really unbelievable and mostly annoying that i can't control my own heart beat.

"What about him?" i tried to sound calm and even played with my short hair to seem bored. However my voice betrayed me and i sounded way too eager.

My friends noticed and gave me weird looks but they had that weird smile on their faces. You know that smile that says 'I know all your secrets'.

"Well, Brittany" her name made me cringe "...says that she and Zack belong together and that he already belongs to her and all that shiz"

"The girl is delusional" Jessie snorted

Truth is, i hate this 'friends' thing. I know that it was my idea but i wish he had stopped me from that dumb idea.

I liked Zack.

More than i would like to admit.

These pass two weeks were hell. Our group of friends would always be going on road trips the weekends or hitting the mall. Everywhere we went i could sense the eyes of all the girls, women even mothers, basically females, maybe some guys... i digress, anyway i could sense their eyes trained on the Greek God that was Zack Knight.

Girls wearing the tightest and shortest clothing would approach him and hand over their numbers. Zack flirted back but once they left i saw him crumble the paper with their numbers on it. That made me smile but not happy.

I kept comparing myself to the other girls. I kept finding my flaws where as these girls had everything that i didn't. It was hell but it was my own fault.

"Sammy!" jumping up, i snapped out of my thoughts. I keep doing that, zoning out.

"Yeah?"

"Where the hell is your head? You keep looking off into space?" Jessie asked. I just shook my head and smiled.

"Hey big sis. Would you be a doll and move over because you do remember that we share a locker right?" Aidan said from behind Lily. Now that is a other story. Lily has a new habit of blushing whenever she's around Aidan.

"Sure thing" i smiled at my brother and moved away to let him through

He got his books out just as the bell rang. And just like that the day started.

..................................

It was just before English period and i had a massive headache. People were brushing pass me to get to class before the 5 minute late bell rang.

I held onto my head to stop the pounding. I have no idea where this headache came from but it was killing me.

I leaned against a random a locker to steady myself because i felt like i might just fall over. The bell rang and the halls started to empty and i couldn't move.

My head felt like an elephant was sitting on top of it. This is what happens when you don't sleep for days straight.

"Princess? What's wrong? I got to class and you weren't there" Zack sounded worried and he held my up when i nearly fell.

When did Zack even get here? And why the hell is he blur.

And just like that i felt my head become fuzzy and my eyes closed. I awaited the school floor but it never came. Warmth. I was enveloped in arms that were warm and strong. That was the last thing i remember before going blank.

Waking up in the nurses office with a headache, not as bad but still there, is not great. Quickly i closed my eyes again when the light was way too bright.

I groaned and placed my hand on my head. Jeez it hurts.

"I'm sure i could make you moan and groan louder than that"

I froze. I didn't have to open my eyes; i already knew who it was. It didn't bother me that he was here, but did he really just say that?

"I'm not in the mood Knight"

"Fair enough but you scared me so i can tease you. It's only fair" he said with a small smirk on his face. Damn that smirk.

"How did i scare you?" i asked a bit defensive. I'm cranky when i wake up, sue me.

"I thought you died" i laughed, i couldn't help it.

"You're awake, that's great. Now Miss Marshall i think you need to take the rest of the day off and since tomorrow is Friday I'm letting you take off as well. You're beyond exhausted and all you need is rest. So Mr. Knight offered to take you home. All your teachers were informed so you may leave when you're ready" the old lady before me said with a small smile. I smiled back and thanked her.

She left the room and i suddenly found that my bracelets were all off my arms. Oh god. The nurse knows. I rubbed my arms and started to panic. She's gonna send me to a shrink. She thinks i need psychological help.

"Don't worry, i took them off" my head snapped up to Zack's. He looked like he was in physical pain and he had a sad smile on his face. I stared at him. I didn't reply, i couldn't.

"She wanted to take them off. She wanted to place all your jewelry into a bag but i said i would. I figured you wouldn't want anyone to see them"

He suddenly took hold of my arm. My breath caught in my throat and felt like my arm was on fire.

Zack rolled up my sleeve and rubbed his finger across all my scars. He dipped his head down and softly and slowly pressed tiny butterfly kisses to each of my scars. I couldn't breathe.

"Zack" i gasped when i finally realised what he was doing.

"Please, princess, just let me help to make it better" i didn't say anything he just continued with his kisses. He even went to the next arm.

When he was finally done he rubbed both his thumbs under my eyes, where i didn't even realise, tears where running down. He placed his forehead against mine and we just stayed there for what felt like hours but where only seconds.

"You have no idea how hard this is" i heard his voice say out in a soft whisper. His voice was hoarse yet he didn't seem to care. "Let me take you home Princess" he added after a moment.

I nodded against his forehead and before i knew it he was carrying all my bags to my car and we were off.

I never asked what he meant when he said that this was hard. All i knew was that i didn't want to go home. So i gave him the address to my family penthouse where i have been going every day after school for the pass few days.

******************************************

A/N SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG. I WROTE AN ENGLISH EXAM TODAY ON THE SHAKESPEAR PLAY OTHELLO. I HAD NO IDEA WHAT I WAS WRITING ABOUT. JUST SHOWS THAT YOU SHOULDN'T FALL ASLEEP IN YOUR ENGLISH CLASS.

ANYWAY WRITING ABOUT OTHELLO AND DESDEMONA MADE ME SAD SO I DECIDED TO WRITE ABOUT ZACK AND SAM WHEN I GOT HOME.

VOTE AND COMMENT   <3

DON'T BE A SILENT READER ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

548K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...
28.7K 965 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
824K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...