We Happened

By Jayashree_07

Not everyone in the world has everything they need. Rishabh Jaisingh is successful and has every materialisti... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Epilogue
Request (Please Read)

Note

9K 162 19
By Jayashree_07

Thank you everybody for all the love and support. Your kind comments and your like make me so happy that I can't even put it into words.

You make me smile everytime somebody likes my story. I'm touched and honoured to be able to make you smile a little with my story.

With humble request I ask you to give the same amount of love to my other stories as well. I work really hard and the smallest amount of appreciation means the world to me.

Everything I write is to entertain you, to make you fall in love in reading and in return all I ask is likes. I'm here for you, at all times, open to any suggestion you've. I genuinely respect and love all my readers.

MY LITTLE WORLD

He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at. The whole world could crumble but he wouldn't blink. She felt the passion but could she let him in? Can she risk the one secret she is been protecting for so long?

STAY WITH ME ALWAYS

I'll never let anyone get close to me. Ever again. I'm never letting anyone break me again."

That's what she promised herself but what happens when she meets somebody willing to break those walls and love her with all her flaws?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 636 16
Two hearts United without their consent but when they stared beating for eachother they didn't realise but someone said it right "Love is a beautiful...
883K 40.8K 54
"What the hell? Can't you drive properly huh? See you scratched my favourite car now what are you go.......Oh my goodness!" I came outside my car and...
50.4K 3.6K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
131K 4.5K 31
Mom....... What is wrong with you? How can you think that she will be perfect for me? Listen I just came here because you insisted me no not insisted...