Yugi X Reader (College Years)

By Dragonwolf_24

It's been Four years since that day yugi had left for japan. Now you were on your way to Japan as well! As lu... More

New College Life
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Writers block
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
A/N
Part 13
Part 14
A/N
Part 15
//Open the door and forgive him//
Eyyyyy news news!
Part 17
//if you had let him leave//
New book!

I...dont know

728 22 8
By Dragonwolf_24

I'm very sorry I haven't posted and new parts of this story! I just have no more ideas and I'm currently in depression....it's hard me sometimes and I really want to make you guys happy! *sigh* also...I'm thinking of abandoning this fanfic...but I'll leave it up to you guys...thank you.
-Sasha Paws

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 35.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
2.3K 108 6
The five times you realized you loved Bruno, and the one time the words finally came out.
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...