Part 3

(MAN....I could do this all night and day! ^-^ This is so  much funnnn!)

-The Next Day Your POV-

Yay! First day of college! I AM READY!! time to change! *puts on (F/C) Long sleeve shirt...pretty good fit. A (2F/C) skirt, fixes hair...* Great! (eyes the pendant yugi had gave her all those years ago) heh..cant forget this...(opens it to see a picture of yugi and her...smiles warmly)....OKAY! LETS DO THIS!!!  i bust through the door with the goofiest smile ever. Today they choose the dorm people! I hope i get a good dorm mate. 

Yugi's POV:

Finally! I can start college! sure it took a few years to find the right one...but...wow... Im hyped! (puts on all his clothes and stuff..the his hand touches the pendant on his dresser) heh...(Y/N)...*puts it around his neck and hides it* I'm ready for college! (He walks out the door in a clam manner...) hey! i just remembered! They who gets to share Dorm rooms! I don't care who it is..as long as they don't get too crazy.

-The auditorium Your POV:-

(so much chatter in the room. everyone is standing and talking in groups) Welp i guess i'm alone here for a while. (sits down) i sit there for a while till i hear a familiar voice. "Excuse me miss...i saw you were all alone...do you mind if i sit with you?" He asks politely. "O-Oh! Of course you can sit with m-....e" i gasp in shock to see who was behind me. I couldn't believe my eyes...Neither could he.

(Sorry for being so short! I'm still brainstorming what to write. so far so good i guess. tell me what you think in the comments! ^-^ EEEEEEEEEEE)