//if you had let him leave//

//why....why...// this is the alternate ending. Not the real thing ;-;
Nobody's POV:
You stay quiet. Not daring to answer. Yugi takes your silence, and with a heavy heart...he leaves the dorm and runs off hoping you will forgive him.
Your POV:
I hear the door shut and hear running down the hallway. What's he doing? I walk out of the bathroom and look out the window...to see Yugi running  out the school and out to the streets...wait...w-what? As I watch Yugi run...I see the most terrifying sight.
Yugi' POV:
I ran down to the streets, tears steaming down my face. Since my vision was blurred I did not see the car that was coming toward me. The next few seconds were a blurr. All I saw was the cold street and people yelling. "YUUGII!!" is all I hear before I'm surrounded by darkness.
Your POV:
N-no! This can be happing! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SO STUBBORN?! Yugi is in the hospital...he's in critical condition.  I just talked to the doctor, they said they don't know if he'll live in this state. It's all my fault....w-why did this have to happen?! If I h-had just gotten off my stubborn ass and forgiven him he wouldn't be in this mess...I overreacted and took it too far. "You can see him now miss (L/N)," the nurse says. "Ok..." I say slowly as I walk out of the waiting room. I feel my heart shatter into a million pieces as I see him there. He having trouble breathing and there's a lot of wires around him...struggling to keep him alive. I walk over to him as he opens his eyes slightly. "I-I'm so s-sorry Yugi..." i say, my voice cracking. "Hey...I-its ok..." he replies. "NOT ITS NOT! I SHOULDVE JUST FORGIVEN YOU! YOU CANT DIE PLEASE I DONT WANNA LOSE YOU IM SORRY IM SORRY!" I cry out. He just smiles weakly and strokes my (H/L) (H/C) hair. "I'm sorry (Y/N)..*grunts in pain*..but I have to go now...I don't think I can hold on much longer."NO PLEASE DONT GO! I NEED YOU!""I-I'm...sorry....I l-love..you." And with those final words he takes his last breath...leaving me here all alone...feeling a burst of emotions...guilt, saddness, and pain. I burst into tears and hug his cold body as I say my final goodbye. Now...after 2 years without him....I'm walking down the streets a broken girl....feeling so much regret.....

//OMR I cried while writing this! 😭😭😭😭😭 now I regret writing it HHHHHHHHHHHHH.... poor Yugi...(cries)//