Part 12

I wonder where he's taking me. It's getting late though....if we don't make it back by 10:00 pm well be locked out of the college for the tonight. "Uh...Yugi? Where are we going?" I ask. "If we don't go back soon then we'll be locked out." Still no answer. "Yugi, your scaring me where are we going??" I ask again. "There's somewhere I wanna show you. Don't worry I'm keeping an eye on the clock, I won't let u sleep out in the cold" he chuckles slightly to himself. Whew...he's still his normal self. He had me a bit scared there for a second. We continue walking until we see a shimmer of light reflecting off mirror like water. A lake! Woah...it's so pretty!! "Wow! Yugi this place is beautiful!" I exclaim. Yugi smiles, but then takes me toward the trees. I give him an confused look but follow him anyways. Once we make it to one of the taller trees he helps me climb up. We sit on one of the tallest and thickest branches, he makes sure he don't fall off since we're up so high. I looks over at the lake again, wow it's even prettier from up here! "Yugi its so pretty up here! And look at all the stars!" I say getting all giddy with excitement. "I knew you'd like it (Y/N). Before you came to Japan, I liked to come here once in a while to think and get inspiration. And... we'll the stars always reminded me of your sweet smile and sparkly (E/C) eyes." Yugi says blushing a bit. I sit there for a moment taking in what he said, awwwww he's so sweet to think of me all this time! And daymn he sure knows how to make a girl swoon XD. "That's really sweet Yugi. You know...your the best thing that ever happens to me" I say leaning my head on his shoulder. "Heheh same" he says wrapping his arms around me. We sit there for a while and watch the stars together until we have to leave. We just barely make it to the school, thanks to Yugi and his shortcuts heheh. We get ready bed to end this eventful and wonderful night.
___________________________
AWWWWW MUCH FLUFF!!! YUGI OS SOOOOO SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! XD hope you enjoyed this chapter! For the next chapter, I'll take request. Mostly cause I'm out of lideas and partly cause I wanna see your beautiful minds at work  :3
TASTE THE RAINBOW!!!!! XXDD

Yugi X Reader (College Years)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara