Part 11

A/N: Thank you for your kind words! I slowly getting better and it's thanks to you guys! ^_^ Thank you. I'll try to post more....but Schoooooolll and shit XD. Also...imayormaynothavegrownacrushonaguyatschoolhhhhhhhh
Also... I LIKE DIS SOOOONNNNG MR SAXOBEAAAAT XD
___________________________
Your POV;
"Ugh classes were sooooo boring as usual." I groan as Yugi and I leave our last class of the day. "Yea...but it was a lot more interacting with you there to dice things up (Y/N)!" He giggles. "Why did you keep calling that random kid taco?" He asks me. "Whaaaaat? Don't judge me, his hair color was the same as a taco! Also I was really hungry." You giggle as you walk faster. "HEH  classic (Y/N)" Yugi says to himself. As you make your way to the dorms Yugi takes your hand (oooooo maybe a fluff moment?) huh? " Yugi? What is it?" I ask, noticing his slight blush. "Well...uh... It's been a while since we've actually hung out. And I was wondering... Wanna go somewhere together? A movie maybe?" He asks shuffling his feet. I couldn't help but smile at his cute little face all nervous. "Hehe sure Yugi!" I say smiling. His face brightens up as he takes my hand and runs toward the nearness Theatre. When we get there he asks me what movie I want to watch. I choose (F/M). We find our seats and enjoy the movie.  I get so into the movie I don't notice that Yugi was staring at me the whole time.
Yugi's POV:
Heheh I'm glad (Y/N) is having a great time. I wish I could enjoy the movie too but I can't help but look at her... Everything about her is perfect. Her (H/L) (H/C) shining in the dim light, and her beautiful (E/C) eyes that makes my heart race. Man...I could go on forever how perfect she is. I hope someday.... I can be with her forever.
Your POV:
Ah~ that movie was great! I never get tired of seeing it XD hehe. Yugi and I make our way back, when he grabs my hand again and leads me away from the dorms. "Uh...Yugi where are we going?" I ask.  He says nothing....I wonder what's wrong with him.
----------------------------------------------
I know this was pretty short >~<  I'll try to make them longer! ^_^ hope ya liked!