Twice The Luck

By Darla_Gene

Jasmine Johnson(JJ) isn't just any old wolf, she's an Alpha. And a great one. Because of her horrible up bri... More

Aye...Read This
Chapter 1: Hi. My Names JJ
Chapter 3: Best Place On Earth
Chapter 4: Enjoying The Last Few Days On Earth
Chapter 5: Chemo Is Practically My LIfe
Chapter 6: Pranked
Chapter 7: My Crazy Family And More
Chapter 8: This Is My Life
Chapter 9: Pack Night..Fun Night?
Chapter 10: Bathtubs And Sleepy Girls
Chapter 11: The Truth Comes Out
My Secret Wedding
Part Of The Family
Pack Training
Girl Talk
Family Friend or Family Foe?
Claire
Welcome Back
Breakfast And Plans...
Thinking...
Someone's In Trouble
He's Not My Father
Just The Beginning

Chapter 2: Mates Be Gone

23.8K 691 43
By Darla_Gene

I finally see my car! The two wolves that are parentally are my mates, have gotten really close to me, but not enough to catch me. When I come out to my car, I stop to catch my breath. When I finally do, I shift and change into my clothes. As I turn around to get into my car, the boys come out of the woods. Crap! I run around my hummer but Blue eyes is standing in my way, I am about to turn around but I know that brown eyes is right behind me.

"May I help you?" I say in my best flight attendant voice.

Brown eyes says from behind me "Why did you run from us Kitten? A mate shouldn't do that."

I turn my head around to look at him, "Mate? What are you talking about?"

"I think you know exactly what we are talking about!" Blue eyes says.

"Fine, I know what you are talking about! Ok, go for it! Reject me, get it over with!" I turn and push my back against the door, so I can look at both of them.

"Reject you! We would never! You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!" Brown eyes says. He comes in front of me and puts a hand on my face. I feel a tear run down my cheek and he wipes it away.

Blue eyes comes closer to us and then puts a hand on my hair. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I never thought that I would find my mate, and I never thought I would have two! I have never ever had some say that to me!"

"Well get used to it!" Blue eyes says. I start to blush and then feel my phone buzz in my pocket. I reach down and grab it. I bring it up to my face and see what it is.

Rachel- Where are you? I am at your house and you aren't here!

Me- Sorry, I ran into some guys....

Rachel- WHAT! Are they cute?

Me- Rachel! Do you even have to ask! Yes, they are. I will see you in a few. I text her and then look up and see the twins staring at me.

"What?"

"Who was that?" brown eyes asks me.

"My friend, Rachel. Listen guys, I hate to say it but I have to go."

"What! Why?" blue eyes asks.

"Well we have that party to night! So I have to go get ready."

"Well I suppose it is ok. We want the future Luna to look nice,"

"Luna?!"

"Yeah, we are going to be the Alpha's of our new pack."

I decide to play along and not tell them who I am. But I can tell you one thing, they are in for a big surprise! "Ok, we will take about this later," I say and then climb into my car. I roll down the window.

"Wait! We don't even know your name!" Brown eyes points out.

"It's JJ!" I tell them.

"Oh, I am Hayden and this is Tate!" Brown eyes- Hayden- says as I pull out of the parking lot.

I wave at them and then drive down the road to my house.

Once I get to my house, I see 3 cars in the driveway. Rachel's, Derek's, and Kayla's. I park my car and then head inside. Once I am inside, I am pounded with questions.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Derek asks me.

"I went for a run!"

"Why did you run off?"

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"Derek get away from your sister!" my mom yells at him.

"Derek come here," Kayla says from the couch. After Derek leaves, I walk over to the counter and sit next to Rachel.

Rachel has long, stick straight, beach blonde hair with a tan face. She is about 5'4" and has blue eyes.

"Hey," I say to Rachel.

"Hey, sooo how was talking to your friends?" Rachel asks will a smirk on her lips.

"Friends? What friends?" my mom asks me.

"MOM! I have friends! It is not that weird that I was talking to friends!"

"Well I didn't know that you were meeting up with friends!"

"I wasn't I just ran into some guys and we started talking,"

"WHAT GUYS?!" I hear my brother say from the living room.

"Nobody,"

"What that is a total lie!" and the questions and comments kept coming. I am so mad, I just want to be left alone.

"Enough! Enough alright! I just want to be left alone,"

"Well, we just wanted to know-" my mom starts to say.

"I met my mate alright! God, would you just leave my alone!" I yell and then run up stairs to my bedroom. I run inside of my bedroom and slam the door shut.

After a few minutes of pouting and a lot of knocks on the door, I look over at the clock and see that the party is going to start soon. I find my already packed suitcase and make sure I have everything for my trip this weekend. Once I have double checked my bags, I pull my dress out of the closet.

My dress is all black. The top is all black sequins and then the bottom is all fluffy. The dress goes down to my knees.

I put on the dress and my red high heels, that I love. As I debate what to with my hair, I hear a knock on the door. It's time. I walk to the door and open it. I see Rachel's blue eyes staring at me.

"I am so sorry!" was the first words out of Rachel's mouth.

"It's ok, you didn't do anything!" I say as I walk into my bathroom. She follows me into the bathroom.

"Well I didn't help, here let me try." She says and then grabs a hair tie and pulls my hair back.

"Can you curl my hair for me?" I asks her.

* * *

"JJ! How are you?" Jamie's mother asks when I get inside of their house.

After Rachel curled my hair, I she got her dress on and then I did her hair.

"I am good! Thanks for asking," I say even though it is a lie. I move farther into the house and see the some of the new pack members. I head straight for Jamie's room. I don't even knock, I just walk in. I see him laying on his bed. I plop right down next to him. For a few minutes we don't talk, we just lay there.

"So, I found my mate today." I tell him and he looks at me but doesn't day anything. "Correction MATES!" I tell him. He doesn't react and I don't want him to. He is the only person I can talk to about this. He won't freak out about it. But he will still be happy for me.

"Congrats,"

"They are the future Alpha's of the new pack."

"Really? Wow."

"Yeah, it is! I have no idea what to do."

"Well, do you want mates?"

"I have no idea. When I had my accident-"

"Which one?"

"My dad. When I had my accident I decided to not let any man hurt me again. I just that I am just scared. I never thought about having mates."

"Well, I think that you should tell them what happened. See how they react. Then decide if you want to accept them or not."

"But how do I know if I can trust them with the story?"

"Have they rejected you yet?"

"No,"

"Well then you can trust them."

"Really?" I ask and he nods his head. "I love you!" I say and roll over on my stomach. I look at him. He looks back.

"I love you too."

Right then Rachel burst through the door. "Dude! My door!" Jamie says.

Rachel looks at the damage and then shrugs and says "You can fix it."

"Ugh, please remind me why you are friends with her!" Jamie says to me.

"Um, I can't remember right now. But can you too just accept that you are mates!" Rachel and Jamie have known each other for a while. They are totally mates, but they are developed enough to know it or they aren't ready to have a mate. The only reason why I known is because I am an Alpha.

"Hey! We just want all the facts before we jump to conclusions," Rachel says.

"Oh, and my Alpha nose isn't enough? Fine whatever!"

"Oh just chill out. We know we are mates! We are just waiting." Jamie says. He gets up off of the bed and walks over to Rachel. He wraps a arm around Rachel and Rachel's face is redder than red.

"Come on guys! They Alpha's family just arrived." Rachel says. I get off of the bed and walk over to the door. Before I walk out I tell Rachel "Just so we are clear, he might be my mate but he is still my pre-mate and best friend. Understood?"

"Understood, now we really have to go." I walk through the back door and find the party. The whole pack is here or will be here. The new pack is also here. People are arriving every minute. I walk down the steps, Jamie and Rachel in tow. When I am down on the lawn, the Luna and Alpha come over to me.

"JJ, its great to see your beautiful face around here. I haven't seen it in a while." Alpha Jack says to me.

"Oh, sorry Alpha. I have been really sick lately. But I am glad that I can be here,"

"And we are glad you can be healthy enough to be here." Luna Alice says.

"JJ, can I talk to you alone?" Alpha says.

"Of course, I will catch up with you Luna." I say with a smile and she smiles back. Alpha and I walk over to a area where no one can here us.

"I am assigning two bodyguards to you tonight. You and I both know that you are too sick to be here. If someone gets to close, you will be pulled away. And no fighting me! Got it?"

I just shake my head yes.

"Ok, your bodyguards are Tyler and Sam" He waves his hand and Tyler and Sam start to head over to us. When they reach us, I say hi to them.

When everything is worked out the Alpha goes back to the Luna. I turn to the boys and we start talking. They are both coming on the trip tonight.

"I am so excited! I can't wait,"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I can't wait to get out of here."

The night goes on normal until two boys with blue and brown eyes arrive.

* * *

"Welcome, my name is Luna Alice and this is JJ. We just wanted to say welcome." Luna says to some pack members that are joining ours. I put on my best smile.

"Oh, thank you. I am Kate and this is my husband, and our kids." The lady says as she points everyone out to us. She has a little girl that seems to be 8 and a boy that looks to be 17. "May is 9 and Johnny is 17." The girl has two blonde pigtails, blue eyes, and looks to be about 4'5". The boys is also blonde with green eyes. Forest green eyes.

"Oh, so you are the same age as JJ. I am sure you two will get along fine,"

"We have kind of met before," Johnny says while staring at me.

"Oh, when did you too meet?" Luna and Kate ask at the same time.

"Early today, I had a doctors appointment and Johnny was there too." I say and then I hear a big voice saying that the Alpha was about to speak.

I look up at the balcony and see the Alpha standing at the edge, waiting to talk. I look at my phone and see that it is almost time to go, if we were going to get to the cabin on time.

"Welcome everyone, I am so glad that you could all make it. Today is a very special day. We have very important visitors. I know that there have been some rumors going around that we are going to combine packs, well that is true. But first they have to prove that they can be one of us!" Alpha says and a bunch of men hoot and holler. I start to move to the edge of the crowd.

I feel like I am going to puke. One of the side affects of Chemo is vomiting. The closes bathroom is in the house, so I would have to go up on the porch and past the Alpha. I turn and face Tyler and Sam.

"I am going to puke," worry fills both of their eyes. Sam whistles to my dad and brother, so they know what is going on. They start to rush over. I start for the stairs of the deck.

"This is a new time and a century. The new pack needs an Alpha. And I won't be taking on that job," Alpha says. I am almost to the stairs. The rest are coming behind me. "I will like to introduce the Alphas of the New Moon Pack!" I get to the stairs and look up and see my mates at the top. Sh**!

"Thank you for this opportunity, and with this competition for new Alpha, I can assure you that best will prevail!" Tate says to the packs.

I am almost to the top of the stairs and pull out a tie and put my hair in a ponytail. I look behind me and see my brother -at the end of the group- carrying a black box that has my shots in it.

I feel something start to raise from my throat, but I push it back down. I get to the top of the stairs and I look right into the eyes of my mates.

"JJ! So glad you came to join us. I-" Hayden says but he doesn't get a chance to finish. I push past both of them and into the bathroom. I walk straight into the bathroom and puke in the toilet. I hear many people come into the room, including my mates.

"What is wrong?"

"Why is she puking?" I hear the worried voices of my mates say.

When round 1 of throwing up is over, I lay on the ground waiting for round 2.

"I need you guys to go away!" I hear my dad say from the doorway.

"No! She is our mate! I am not leaving her." Tate says. My dad looks at me. I shake my head, and he lets the boys come into the bathroom. My dad, Derek, Hayden, and Tate are the only ones besides me in the room.

Hayden and Tate come to my sides.

"What is wrong Kitten?" Tate asks. The name makes my heart skip a beat.

"She has stage four cancer," Derek says coming back with some water.

Tate and Hayden both have shock and sadness in their eyes.

"Derek!" I say, holding out my hand for some water.

He gives the water to me along with some pills to make me feel better. My mates are blocking the way of Derek, making it even more harder to feel better.

"Hayden move!" I say and he listens and gets out of the way, giving Derek and I more room.

Once I have the shot, I feel something coming up in my throat. I sit up and aim for the toilet. I feel a hand rubbing my back in circle patterns. As the hand moves, I feel little shocks. Fireworks. I know that it is one of my mates.

-------

After I am all done puking, its time to leave for the trip. My mates and my dad are fighting in the hall. I am in a room, having a meeting with Alpha.

"You have to tell them," Alpha tells me.

"Come on! I'm going to get in trouble."

"Are they really your mates?"

I sigh. "Yes. Should I bring them in now?"

"Sure," I get up and walk to the door. I open the door and see my mates and Dad at each others throats.

"Enough! Now you two too," I point to the twins. "Inside, and dad go somewhere else. Got it?" they all shake their heads yes and then go their separate ways. I close the door and then walk over to where I was sitting. The three of us are looking at Alpha.

"So, about the Alpha stuff-" Alpha Jack begins, but Hayden cuts him off.

"I don't get it, your future Alpha didn't even show up. Or he did but we don't know who it is. I don't get why we are talking about this with our mate." He rambles.

"One: it does involve me. Two: don't interrupt the Alpha. Three: I am the future Alpha of the Midnight Pack!" I say, and the shock on the twins faces are hilarious, I wish I had my camera.

"You? The Alpha? A girl! You too are so funny, good laugh." Tate says, with a light chuckle.

"I see that you disrespect your mate, we don't tolerate that here!" Alpha says. The Midnight Pack is all about the women. If you do anything wrong to your women, you will be in big trouble.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too. But this can be true. A girl can't be Alpha!"

"Newsflash! A girl can be Alpha if she is the best! I am the best. I have been training to be an Alpha since I was 1."

"Oh, and we haven't?!" Hayden remarks.

"I am not saying that, but I was trained by Alpha Marcus Johnson." Marcus Johnson is my dad, and also the Alpha of the scariest pack ever. The pack is known for death.

"What! You were trained by Marcus Johnson! He is the deadliest werewolf around! How did you survive?" Tate asks.

"I didn't," I tell them and feel a tear running down my cheek. I look at Alpha and he knows what to do. So he tells them....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.8K 32
Jasmine Hash a 15 year old werewolf, she has long wavy blonde hair with beautiful green eyes. She was new to town; which the town was crawling with w...
600K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
7K 266 36
Y/n is the best fight wolf of her pack. She is only 10 but is the best of them all. Her uncle, the alpha of her pack, is very strict but can be very...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...