HE LIVES IN ME

By Delterzard

Annie is a new convert to the Christian faith and she still has trouble leaving her past behind sometimes. Sh... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT

PROLOGUE

38 6 1
By Delterzard

  THEY SAY THE WORLD  is evil, but I've seen the worst of it. And I know what desperation can drive a soul to do. I seek the light. A relief in my plight.

  The Christians say they've found it, that thier religion holds true. To the supreme being that holds thier faith, they give themselves to. They say he gives solace to the weary, and lightens the burden of the captive. So here I am to test thier claim. I've come to see if it's true, or if this is once again slavery of a different name.

  This is my desperation. To feel the warmth of the light, away from the captivity of the shadows. To console my battered soul and to find peace from all my sins that still plague my consciousness.

  For you out there who seek with me, I hope you find solace in what you read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4M 165K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
40.5K 3.5K 64
Her life has never been more busy. On the verge of a global business expansion and raising eight royal kids, Futhi is hit with the surprise of a life...
34.3K 583 47
သူဌေးအိမ်ကို ငွေကြေးကြောင့်ရောင်းစားခံရတဲ့ မိန်းမလှလေး၁ယောက်ကို သူတို့ဝယ်ထားတာပဲ သူတို့စိတ်ကြိုက်အသုံးတော်ခံရမယ်ဆိုပြီး အရုပ်၁ရုပ်လို့ စိတ်ကြိုက်က...
47.1K 6.3K 29
She was not only born with a silver spoon, she was rocked in a diamond cradle and raised in a gold castle. She had the world at her feet and on her f...