Alliance and betrayal laserco...

By SongbirdLuna

you were at the Smosh office with your best friend (side note I the writer am going to be in this as said be... More

Prologue
Before work
Maricraft
Death in sanctuary
The betrayal of wes
Sleepover
Dilemma and betrayal
Game bang
You're worthy
Quick A/N
Will you be zelda to my link
A/N

Confession

314 8 0
By SongbirdLuna

Nikita's PoV
Joshua came over to me after we finished filming game bang and asked "sis what is with you and David the tension was so thick I felt like I was suffocating"
"I'm I fool is what happen josh I told him how I felt but I failed to mention to him I may also have said feeling for someone else and I couldn't make up my mind who my feelings were stronger for I told Y/N we had a fall out that's why she isn't here today she has feeling for David as well"
"Oh sis and whose the other person"
"It's Wesley I have feelings for Wesley"
"Wait wes that lives with us"
"How many Wesley johnson's edit for Smosh games yes our wes".

Narrative

The whole time Nikita was telling her brother what a fool she was wes was listening and he felt bad that she had told lasercorn her feelings and he shut her down he marched up to lasercorn and said "happy are you you just lowered a girls self esteem she thinks she a fool she thinks she not worthy of anyones love her"
"Wes what are you talking about god sometimes you make no sense"
"Oh I make no sense tell me lasercorn where was the sense in shutting Nikita down after she told you her feelings where is the sense that she is now out there with joven telling him how worthless she is".
"Wes I swear I never meant to hurt her I told her I saw her more as a sister besides I should of been open and Said I have feelings for someone else and before you ask who it's Y/N"
"You know what lasercorn yeah you should have but I am not going to let the girl I love put herself down"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 117K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...