My Brothers Best Friend Is My...

Від buddersisbae

17 year old Ashley Greening lives a very complicated life. Her mother AKA Luna died from a rogue attack when... Більше

1:Meet Ashlen
2: The Start of A Distaster
3: Never Have I Ever
A/N❤️Characters
4: The Ugly Truth
5: Clubs, Sex and Condoms
6: Hot and Bothered
7:Pain
8:Tears
9: The plan
10: My Mates A Perv
11: Lemme Dive In
12: Our day full of shockers
13: Explanations
Sorry A/N
15: Thoughts, Jealousy, Fun In Bed
16: What the Moon Goddess
17: Accomplished
18: Boys are stupid
19: My babies
RECONTINUED! REWRITING
Maturity changed me.

14: Forgive us

4.3K 103 3
Від buddersisbae

Unedited

"Looking for this?" Trevor held my bag up. He caught us. But when did he see us before? I guess we weren't hiddenvery well either. We were in the middle of a basketball court....
"So when were you guys gonna tell me about this?" He moved his index finger back in forth between Trevor and I.
"When we got home on Tuesday.." I whispered knowing he could hear. Werewolf hearing.

"Wow. My best friend and my own sister. You guys honestly disappointed me. I can't believe either of you..." He scolded, he doesn't have the right. How dare he! Let's not forget the fact that he
knew about me being bullied by her and he's still hooking up with her.

"First of all, you don't have a right to say that. You're a hypocrite!" He shouted.

"Me? How am I the hypocrite?" He clenched his teeth, clearly angry he just got called a hypocrite. So I decided to but in.

"You're a total hypocrite because you have also been sneaking around with that- that Whore! You knew it was Trevor's ex mate! You know what she's capable of and you betrayed him! Let's also not forget that she bullied me and you still got with her." I raged, while Courtney was just sitting aside watching all of this go down. She must really love breaking people apart.

"She's not like that anymore! And it's not my fault you can't fight your own battles." Trevor argued.

"Oh yeah? I can't fight my own battles huh. Well where the fuck were you when I was being abused, or going through depression? Never mind that. Where were you when I almost killed myself?" I yelled at him, he has the absolute nerve to stick up for her!

"Oh yeah? How could I forget. You were probably out fucking whores and getting STD's while your siblings were left with an ignorant father,  all alone when they needed you most."

"Why don't you leave again? Like you did before. I mean what's stopping you? You already have the whore you need. That's why I'm so excited for you to see how she really is. I want you to realize how fake she really is. And when you do. Don't come running back expecting any of us to forgive you. You brought this on yourself." When I finished I saw the hurt in his eyes. It felt great saying that. It was the truth though. The ugly truth.

"Listen, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I would've came back if I knew what you guys were going through." He whispered looking me in the eyes. I knew he truly meant it when he started tearing up. He moved his eyes to Jai.

"Jai, I'm sorry for betraying your trust. But you guys have to understand that she's my mate. I didn't choose her. The moon goddess paired us together for a reason." Yeah to reject her, I thought.

"We know Trevor. But you have a second mate. You can be with someone else if you want?" I explained, yes it sounded mean. But I really just don't want him to be with her. I can't stand her and I really don't want a whore in my family.

"I can't." He frowned, pain evident in his eyes.

"What why not?" Jai butted in.

"My first mate died when I was younger. I felt the bond break when I was 14. That's why I can't let her go. We're each other's last chance at mates. We just want to be happy." I felt horrible now and I felt even worse when Courtney started talking.

"Listen, I'm just gonna be honest. Ashlen, I'm really sorry for what I've done to you. I'll explain one day when you understand, but that day isn't today. " She weakly smiled.

"But I truly have changed and I do want to be with Trevor. I want to be with him. I promise I'll treat him right. I love him." She then walked over to Trevor and intertwined their hands.

"And Jai, what's in the past is in the past, you were always so busy with your dad that you never really payed me any attention. I thought you didn't want me, so I cheated on you. I regret how I treated you in the past. But I hope you can forget about it all and forgive me. I just want us both to be happy. I'm truly, truly sorry." She had tears in her eyes when she finished. I'm still cautious about her. What if this is all just an act?

"So how about we all just move on from what the past. From our mistakes." Trevor started. "Ashlen and Jai. Although you're my best friend and my little sister. I'm alright with you guys being mates. I give you my blessing Jai. But if you hurt her, I'll make sure you won't be able to have kids. I better not catch you two banging either." He warned and playfully glared. We all laughed and I replied with a simple "ditto".

------------

TREVORS POV

We were all walking around the park talking. Until Ashlen asked about how we found out we were mates. Ugh it was inevitable anyways. She's always been a fan of romance shit.

"Haha. you'll probably hate me after this."  Oh god. I knew she was able to fight her own battles. She always been able too.  I just told Jai that so he didn't scare Courtney, or cause a scene that day.

"Well I'm sure Jai told you about the day we went to pick you up and saw you getting bullied?" She nodded.
"Umm well when we walked into the school I was met with an intoxicating smell of cherry and vanilla."
I smiled and softly kissed Courtney on the cheek.
"I saw what was going down in the hallway, but refused to interfere because I didn't want Courtney to hate me. So when Jai went to go and help you I stopped him and said you could fight your own battles. I wanted to help, honestly. But it was better if neither of us did because either way it would cause a bigger scene. You being mad or sad that Courtney was my mate.  And Jai fighting with Courtney." I explained.

"Anyways, when the scene was over, I told Jai to drive you home while I went to talk with Courtney. I finally got to her, we talked and decided to just keep it a secret. Courtney explained why she bullied you, I forgave her. She didn't want to hurt you with the fact that me and her were mates. So ever since, we've been together." I finished the short story on how we met and both of them looked curious.

"Wow, okay I understand though. But why are you guys here of all places and how did you find us?" Ashlen furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Courtney smiled and nodded for me to explain.

"You guys seriously think I couldn't smell your scents? Not to mention that they're mixed." I glared at Jai. It feels so weird knowing my little sister is banging my best friend. They both blushed.

"Yeah and I must say. Ashlen that was a nice kick to his swimmers. I wonder how many drowned?" I smirked, Jai just cupped his manhood. Haha yeah, you should protect yourself my dude.

"Omg so you saw us the whole time?" Ashlens eyes widened.

"Oh no, I could smell you guys nearby but only saw when you kicked him. He was really loud with the whole 'Aww fuck my swimmers are dying.' thing." I laughed along with Courtney while Jai pouted and Ashlen giggled.

"Anyways, why are you guys here again?" Jai changed the subject. Well I guess this is how they're gonna find out.

I mind- linked Courtney.

Babe lets tell them on the count of three.
ahh god I'm nervous
Me too.
*sighs* okay. 1
2
3

"We're engaged!" We said in unison.

----------------

Boom. Yayy they're engaged!!

anyways😂😂 How do you like that I updated twice in one day!! I thought y'all deserved the extra update.

Thanks for Reading guys!

Please don't forget to 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

FAN

I love you all! 💗

-SGR xx

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

495K 10.4K 20
Lucy Roberts is 17 and the nicest girl you will ever meet,but that all changes..... Lucy was invited to attend the futures alphas party "Ryan Adams"...
46.5K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
413K 15.2K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...
770K 25.9K 41
Ava Anderson is a 17 year old who enjoys reading fiction stories, she loves reading about wolves a lot and all that reading keeps her busy and entert...