My Sacrifice: A Roc Royal Lov...

By klaine_sweetheart

My mom and Dad are both abusive to me. Hi my name is Rene Le Parker. Ever since I could remember my dad would... More

My Sacrifice: A Roc Royal Love Story
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23:
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 28:
Thank You!
Not A chapter!
Our Sacrifice:

Chapter 7:

2.7K 59 10
By klaine_sweetheart

When I woke up it was 9:45 am, and I really didn’t care. Because on Saturdays I usually never have anything, other than do homework. I turned to my right and Chresento was asleep. I got up quietly and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and put on a white long sleeve shirt (it was cold outside), a black short sleeve on top, my skinny jeans, and my converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs quietly.

On my way downstairs, I saw a blue note on the table AGAIN. Now I was really curious, who was leaving these notes?

Hey Rene we came last night didn’t want to disturb you. Ryan said that you asked for us yesterday. So we want to tell you not to worry about that, and don’t try to find us. Understood?

                                                            ~Mom & Dad

Now I really didn’t like this, but I couldn’t think about it. Who cares if my parents aren’t here, less drama for me?

I decided to head upstairs to see is Chres was awake. When I arrived to my room, he was rubbing his eyes.

“Hey! Sleepy head!” I shrieked. I ran toward my bed and sat on the edge of the bed. “So how you sleep, Chres?” I asked.

“Good.” He answered. “You?” He smiled at me, and I could see his shiny white fangs. Which made me just want to melt.

“Fine, I slept with the cutest guy ever.” I gushed to him. He laughed, and then I laughed with him.

“You’re too weird!” He said in between breaths. “But mainly pretty.” He smirked at me.

“Ha-Ha thanks Chres, you look fine yourself.” I smiled.

“Hey, my little sister wants to meet you. So I was wondering if we can go out and eat.” He suggested. I didn’t know he had a sister.

“I didn’t know you had a sister?” I questioned, maybe she is only like 5 or something and that’s why I never see her.

“Yeah, she is technically my stepsister. She lives with her real mom but then comes and stays with us.” He paused and then added. “Yeah she goes to our school.” He smiled, I smiled back.

“Cool!” I said. “Do I know her?” I asked him, as he reached for my hand.

“I don’t know there are always a ton of people in our school, but I highly doubt it.” He said trying to act cool; I nodded my head in understandment.

“So you going to get ready or you heading to your house to get ready?” I asked.

“Well we can go to my house and pick up my sister from her mom’s house.” He suggested. “Besides, it looks like you’re all dressed up.” He smiled.

“Okay, let’s go” I exclaimed.

Chres and I headed to his house. When we arrived at his house his mom was there.

“Oh my, you always look gorgeous child!” Chres’s mother came toward me and put her hand on my cheek. I couldn’t help but blush after that compliment.

“Awe, thanks!” I leaned over and gave her a small hug.

“Mom…” Chres trailed off, I kind of zoned out and looked around my phone after I got a message from Alexis.

She said that maybe her and I would be to hangout later, but right now she had to go to a family thing.

“Well that sounds fantastic.” I looked up at my phone and smiled at Chres’s mother. “You are going to adore my sweet, sweet daughter.” She smiled some more.

“I have to go get ready, Rene. You can wait in the living room.” Chres showed me to his living room, and showed me how to change the channels.

“Thanks babe.” I leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek.

“You missed.” Chres laughed.

“No I didn’t.” I answered back.

“Yeah, see like this.” He leaned over and began to kiss me on my lips. I pushed him away gently.

“Stop! Your mom is going to see us, Chres.” I said gently.

“Okay, fine. I’ll be right back.” He left me, watching Too Cute.

25 minutes later, Chres came into the living room with some black jeans, Jordan’s, a white and black long sleeve, and a blue and white bandana tied around his head.

“What’s up the bandana, bae?” I asked, trying not to laugh.

“Like it…I don’t know I just thought it would look cool.” He explained.

“Oh. Okay, well you look sexy.” I smiled getting up from the couch.

“Then let’s pick up my sister in my car.” He lead me to their garage and out came out a nice blue looking car (I don’t know NOTHING about cars! Sorry!).

We got into his car and headed toward his sister’s house. The ride their wasn’t quite at all we were listening to Hot 104.7.

When we arrived to his sister’s house we got out of the car. It was a rich house and it seemed just like the ones on magazines.

“Come on, don’t be shy.” I looked over at Chres and I realized I wasn’t moving. I began to move but felt nervous.

We knocked on the door and a guy the age of Chres, (Chres is older than me) he had caramel skin, with small thin lips, black hair real short and highlighted with red on the sides.

“What up man!” The guy said giving Chres a small hug. “Hey.” He turned over to me and checked me out.

“Hi, I’m Rene Le Parker.” I felt embarrassed why did I just say my whole name?

“Aaron, but people call me AJ.” He leaned over a little and gave me a hug and turned to Chres. “This your girl, man?” AJ pointed at me as if I weren’t there.

“Yeah, like?” Chres sounded as if he was asking permission.

“Hell Yeah!” He gave Chres a high five and turned back to me. “Sorry, I’m Chres’s older stepbrother.” He explained.

“Cool.” I said smiling.

“Well, where is lil sis? Haven’t seen her in years.” Chres said sarcastically.

“Here let me go get her…nice meeting you Rene.” AJ said before leaving us in the door way.

Five minutes Later a girl I knew came to the door. She hugged me once she saw me.

“OMG, this is tots so cool!” Alexis shrieked I hugged back.

“Hey” I exclaimed! I felt so much more calm that I knew this girl.

“You guys know each other?” Chres said in a puzzled face.

“Yeah, long story.” Alexis explained. “So we leaving or just going to stand here?” Alexis asked annoyed.

“Let’s go.” Chres said relived. Alexis ran toward the car door and got in. Chres came close to me and pecked me on the mouth.

Like this shit! Sorry for my language! But Please just like it, I am thinking of making a new story. But don’t worry this story has a long ways to go! Any ideas please put under the comments. So please COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!!! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 3.7K 38
When your father's the most feared man on the streets of California, you've only got two things to do. Respect him and pay attention. That's what six...
36.5K 1.4K 101
Hi my name is Dream Carter Louis, I am 10 years old and I run away from home. Not from my mommy or my pop pop and granny that were visiting from the...
21.8K 900 18
My name is Gabriella Reyes, my parents decided to take us camping one day and that same night they were murder by a wolf. Now here we are raised by a...
8.1M 193K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...