Chapter 25:

“What!!” All three of them said in shock.

“I know, I know!” I said defensively. “I’m still in shock.”

“But how come she broke up with Prod?” asked Chres.

“I-I don’t know that answer…” I explained biting my lip.

“Well…call her….and ask her why…” Prod softly said.

“Um…Okay?” I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Alexis.

“Hello?” Alexis answered.

“Um…hey Alexis, it’s me Rene…” I said softly. “I heard you broke up with Prod…how come?” I finished off.

I put her on loud speaker.

“Because…” she hesitated. “I don’t want him to break up with my because I’m having his baby…”

“Are you sure it’s his?” I asked stupidly.

“He’s the only guy I ever done it with Rene!” she said annoyed.

“Sorry…stupid question…but you have to get back with him because he’s devastated.” I explained.

“I love him with all my heart…but I don’t think he’ll want the baby…” Alexis said hopelessly, I looked at Prod who was listening to everything.

“Alexis?” Prod spoke up and grabbed my phone; which I allowed.

“What Craig is that you?” Alexis asked from the phone.

“Y-Yes and I’m not going to leave you and my baby alone…”  Prod said proudly.

“Are you sure?” Alexis asked.

“I’m sure…I really, really like you!” Prod said into the phone.

I looked at Chresento who was still trying to wrap things around his head.

“You okay baby?” I asked grabbing hold of his arm while Prod and Alexis talked things over.

“I think so? I mean my baby sister is having a baby…” he looked straight ahead as he talked.

“I know…can I do anything to make you feel better?” I asked as I smiled slightly.

He turned his gaze at me, and leaned over and gave me a peck on the cheek.

“Nah, thanks though bae…I know I can count on you to make me feel happy.” He complimented and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Here you go, Rene” Prod said passing my phone to me.

“Thanks…” I put my phone away. “What she say?” I asked.

“Well we are back together….but once we get home we are going to talk to mom and dad and her parents and everybody else who will be affected; in the house.” He explained.

“Well can I ask you a serious question?” I bit my lip.

Prod nodded his head.

“Once the baby comes do you really think you’re going to love it? Are you ready to change your life for this baby?” I asked nervously.

“First of all those are TWO questions…” Prod smiled slightly. “I hadn’t planned to get a girl pregnant anytime soon…but I have to responsible now…” Prod explained.

I turned to James because I was about to use some inappropriate words.

“Um…James, sweetie, do you think you can cover your ear or hear music or something…just for like five seconds.” I questioned.

“Ugh! Fine!” he put on his head phones on; and we could hear the music from his head phones.

“Prodigy, did you use protection?” I asked.

“Yes!” he exclaimed. “…I think so?” he pondered for a moment.

“You think?” I asked my eyebrow arched.

“I think I did…” Prod said not sure.

“Okay? Well I really don’t want to talk about this now! So can we just keep looking around?” I asked.

All three boys nodded their heads.

We looked around bought some stuff, than decided to head to the hotel. Chresento was staying at the same hotel as we were.

Prod and I ordered room service; after eating our food. I decided to go to Chres’s hotel room which was a couple rooms down. I tiptoed because Prod was asleep.

“Coming!” I heard Chres call out.

The door opened and he was shirtless which made me a little dizzy.

“Whoa!” Chres grabbed a hold of me. “You okay there bae?” he asked.

“Um…yeah…I’m fine. Can I come in?” I asked finally getting my balance.

“Course….” I came in and sat on his bed.

“How you feeling?” I asked him.

“Better…” He sat next to me on the bed.

“That’s good…” I answered as I looked at the TV but at the corner of my eye I could see Chres biting his lip. “What?” I asked smiling and turning my attention to him.

“Nothing…I just like your pjays.” I looked down at my pajamas and I had my short shorts that on the butt had ‘cute butt’ and a tang top but you could see my bra.

“Sorry…is it too inappropriate?” I asked as I covered myself with the blanket on his bed.

“No…not at all I like it…” he came close and began kissing my neck.

“C-Chres s-stop…” I said letting out little moans.

We began kissing; he kept roaming up and down my body. Chres than took of my clothes as I did to him too. We were both nude and he was sucking on my…diamond. I kept breathing hard pushing him softly away.

He grabbed both my legs and kept on going; he came up kissing me softly on my stomach. He led up to my lips, I kissed him passionately. Chres than grabbed a condom and put it on his member and put his member inside me. I moaned uncontrollably. I felt weak, but it felt so good. He then began going faster by the minute while I moaned he kept kissing me.

When we finished, we were both under the covers breathing heavily.

“Best sex ever…bae…” Chres said in between breaths.

“I know right?”

But I guess we weren’t done because we went for round two. How did it start? Well second round started when we kissed me on the lips then he got on top of me. Putting two fingers inside me and going in circular motion.

Once we were done…we were officially done doing it.  I slept in his arms.

I woke up and it was 8:36 am in the morning so I took a shower and put on my pjays.

“Morning…” Chres exclaimed rubbing his eyes.

“Morning!” I said all perky like and jumped on his lap.

“Someone’s happy…” Chres chuckled.

“Well, last night it was amazing!” I explained.

“It was…” Chres admitted.

“But I have to head to my room, so Prod doesn’t get suspicious. Okay?” I asked pouting.

“So early?” He pouted too.

“I’m afraid so…but once Prod wakes up I’ll get dressed and come back. Okay?” I asked smiling.

“Okay…”

I kissed him passionately on his plump lips. I got up from his laps and he spanked me. I smiled and left his room. I got into my rom quietly and Prod was still asleep.

Hope you guys liked…um I’m getting second thoughts on whether or not to make this story a lil bit longer or just two more chapters to go…what do you guys think?