Pumpkin~ suicide squad fanfic

By Marthaselby

"But why these guys, Uhm deadshot?" "He never misses a shot, one of the most sought after hitmen in the world... More

Pumpkin- character description
Songs for the story
Chinese food and store robbing
Belle reve
The bald-bearded man
Wait... Suicide?
Is it a sword?

Pep talk

4.5K 119 14
By Marthaselby

Read A/N at the end to know more about this picture

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet'cha!"

Pumpkin was met face to face with the infamous Harley Quinn herself.

Wow she's paaaaale

"Oh hello lady I..."

"Oh sugar you're from England?"

"Yesss I am, I'm... Im pumpkin"

"Well you're very adorable"

She thinks I'm adorable.

Pumpkins grins from ear to ear, clearly very happy that miss Quinn would compliment her.

She looks around when Harley goes to sit down again and she looks at the tattooed man with pain in his eyes.

He looks sad. He doesn't want to be here... He looks like daddy.

El Diablo notices pumpkin looking at her and she gives a comforting smile.

He doesn't smile back.

And then there was killer croc.

Wooooww, he is beautiful.

He seemed very interesting to a person like pumpkin.

We should be friends, I think we will all be friends like one big uhh... Uhm... What's the word I'm looking for...

The sound of a car pulls up and out comes another man in hand cuffs with security. There's a woman there he also doesn't seem to like. She mutters something to him.

I wonder what she's saying?

He soon knocked her out, and all of them (even Harley) was a little bit shocked.

Obviously nothing good.

He looked around at us, "what? She had a mouth".

Why does he have rope in his belt? He looks mean I don't want to get to know him.

Little did she know of Slipknot's history of rape and child abuse...

Something pumpkin has been too familiar with before.

Soon after that they noticed some security carrying a very heavy bag and unzipped to see a bearded man jump out of the bag and take a blow at them.

Woah what a cool magic trick!

"Look I don't know what your talking about, I was just sitting eating my dinner and he took me!"

That's a weird accent, I wonder where he is from.

"You were caught in a high profile rob heist".

He hung his face in defeat just as Rick flag came up to us with his army.

"That injection you got, it's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a rice grain but has the power of a hand grenade".

Uh oh.

Everyone feels their neck, also worried but the funny accent guy seemed unfazed.

"You disobey me, you die"

Killer croc don't sound too happy about that. I don't like his pacing, he keeps walking back and forth.

"You try to escape, you die. You other wise irritate or vex me and guess what?... You die"

Uh oh

"I'm known to be quite vexing, I'm just full warning you"

"Lady SHUT UP!"

Pumpkin looks behind her to see Harley lower her hand with a pout on her face.

"This is the deal, you're going somewhere very bad to do something that will get you killed"

Uh oh

"But until that happens... your my problem"

He doesn't seem to happy about having my company, what's wrong with that? I'm great.

Deadshot scratches his head, "so is that like a-uh pep talk?"

"Yeah, that was the pep talk. Grab what you need for a fight, wheels up in ten" Rick flag says as he turns to go.

"You might want to work on your team... Motivation thing, you heard of Phil Jackson?"

"Yeah"

"He's like the gold standard, triangle bitch! Study", deadshot says as he makes a triangle symbol.

Everyone goes to the boxes to see what's inside and Harley squeals in delight at one of her jester costumes.

Pumpkin smiles as she excitedly looks in her box and pulls out her favorite leather strap bodice in a nice lavender shade. She has many other bodices but this one is a classic.

It's like Christmas all over again.

She digs through to find her puffy skirt and hugged it in delight. She found the rest of what she wanted to wear and wanted to get changed.

"Umm where do I get changed?"

"Right her sweetness", one mean security said.

"But I can't!"

Meanie.

"And why not?"

"Let her", Rick spoke up, "let her change in a nearby room but bring her back".

She got changed and came back out to see nearly everyone gawking at Harley as she put her top on.

"What?"

Pumpkin just giggled to herself as she got back to her box and put on some glittery eyeshadow, pink blush and some lipstick.

This is the best part because these are my faaaaavourite colors and I feel just like mummy.

She looked over to see Harley talking to deadshot.

"Ain't gonna fit?"

"No, the last time I wore this somebody died"

Harley looked up from applying red lipstick with a smirk on her face, "and?".

"I wanna wear it again"

"Good because I have a feeling a lot of people are going to die"

Then the tattooed guy spoke up, "well it's not going to be so much fun when we're the ones that are going to die".

You don't say anything for the whole time and when you do it's something sad like that? Debby-Downer.

"Yeaaah, that part doesn't sound very fun", everyone turns to look at the girl.

"Aww does the princess not want to get all dirty?", boomerang mocked her, glimmer in his eyes.

"Leave her alone". Deadshot says.

Boomerang seems unaffected as he turns to the tattooed guy.

"Does that stuff wash off?" He says.

"Hey can you light a girls cigarette with your pinky?" Harley spoke up, chewing gum, "cos if you could, that would be real classy".

"Hey I wouldn't mess with el Diablo, because he could fry all of you to a crisp"

Oh that's his name, and ouch that sounds like that could hurt

"Don't worry, you won't get any of that from me"

Then what's the point? that's so boring.

"Ugh, okay I'm going back to my trunk". Pumpkin walks back just in time to see Rick flag walk up to her.

"Here, consider these yours" he said placing something in her hands before walking off again.

It's the parasol and the bib I was talking about the other day.

"We've only been here 5 minutes and look at you, being able to change in private, having luxury items..."

Pumpkin turns around to see boomerang walking up behind her now In his full get up. He reaches in her trunk and pulls out her crown and places it on top of her forehead.

"...like a princess already"

~~~

A/N

God what a long chapter currently over a 1000+ words go me! I'm sorry for not updating I just started school again and this one was really tough to write as I had to look back at YouTube videos to pick up some of the dialogue Rick flag said.

But yeah oooh romanc-y type tension between boomerang and pumpkin comment if you like that.

NOW ABOUT THE PICTURE

Those are potential makeup looks sketched out and since I have 100+ reads I wanted to see which one you prefer (but if I don't get any feedback I'll try and recreate them all and ask for your opinion then) but yeah I just want you guys to be involved with my character as much as possible.

Please comment and vote if you liked it with feedback I appreciate it lots

-Martha xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
566K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...