Wait... Suicide?

He is very nice.

No he isn't he made fun of you only a couple minutes ago

But he's cute

No he isn't, he has a funny silver tooth

I want that funny silver tooth

"You're cute"

His face turns into shock surprised but the outright comment.

"I-uh, uh... Thanks?"

"You know? I want that silver tooth, like I want to just rip it out and take it for myself", she says taking a step closer.

"Don't do that sugar, you might have to die afterwards", he says taking a step back.

"Do you think I would be doing this, if I was afraid of death?"

Oooh, that was a smart answer. Well done pumpkin I would pat myself on the back for that one.

"That's a very brave comment".

"Thank you"

"...you're welcome?"

Pumpkin walks off to Harley who was inspecting a very detailed Mallot leaving boomerang alone to think about the crazy little girl.

He looks in her trunk to see a pacifier, a little Lilac one to match her bodice, which he may no like to admit looks kinda hot. He grabs it and stuffs it in a coat pocket next to his unicorn stuffy and walks over to deadshot and el Diablo who were also looking at Harley and pumpkin.

"Who is she?"

"Who? Pumpkin?"

"Yeah"

El Diablo eyes looked over at the two to busy thinking about other things, "I don't know man".

"She's from britain and has been in crime since her parents went missing, she's been trying to find them ever since... According to flag", deadshot said acknowledging to flag.

As pumpkin laughed at a story Harley was telling her, boomer noticed the way her eyes squinted and how she tilted her head back a little and covering her hands over her mouth, as if she was shy about laughing.

"Interesting..." He mutters before Rick flag calls for the team.

Pumpkin skips over to the line up squeezing in right next to killer croc.

Harley's great. I love her stories about her and her...puddin'? Whatever that is.

She looks up to the croc and whispers, "hi". He looks back and growls which makes her laugh.

He's such a sweetheart and I now want a croc stuffy.

I love him, I love Harley, I love everyone here, I think we will all help each other like one big... Uhm... Uh, I keep forgetting the word!

She was about to say something else before Rick held a device in front of them, "behold the voice of God"

On screen appeared Amanda Waller.

Oh my gosh it's Madame evil face from the other day! Nooooo way.

"For those who don't know me officially, my name is Amanda Waller. There's an event in midway city. I want to you to enter the city, rescue HVT-1 and get them to safety".

You couldn't say please at least? Where are your manners Madame evil face?

"I'm sorry...uhh, for those of us who don't speak good guy. What is HVT-1?" Deadshot asks.

"The only person that matters in the city. The one person you can't kill..."

I don't think that answers his question, I think he was looking for a name?

"Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence.."

Yay!

"Fail the mission, you die.."

Uh oh, I'm a little bit more afraid of death than I was before

"Anything happens to kernel flag, I'll kill every single one of you. Remember I'm watching... I see everything".

Ugh! I can't believe I used to like her. Now look at what she is making us do and for no reason! I hate her so so so much.

"Uhm, lady? I..", the video then disconnected leaving pumpkin, ".. Oh".

"There's your pep talk", 'kernel flag' said mocking deadshot from earlier.

"So that's it? What? We're some kind of suicide squad?"

SQUAD! Oh my gosh squad. That's the word I was looking for. Like one big suicide squad... Wait suicide?

Flag was talking about something else but I wasn't listening, I wasn't going to listen to him or Madame evil face or anyone. I need to leave.

When Rick left the squad all looked at each other. Everyone was too afraid to say anything.

"I hate Madame evil face, she's mean".

A few half hearted chuckles could be heard but they all still sounded like sadness.. And anger.

"Don't we all, princess", boomer winked at pumpkin.

Harley swung her bat beside her and started walking over to the helicopter. No one else moved. "What? You guys got something better to do?".

Everyone else started walking to the helicopter too, el Diablo being the last one to go.

"Come on buddy, it can't be that bad", pumpkin reassured him. He reluctantly went along with her, knowing that this adventure was going to be worse than she ever imagined.

~~~

A/n

Heya, did you see that puddin reference? Be proud of me cos I don't know how much joker there is going to be in this.

Have you guys been watching rpdr all stars 2, if so which team are you on? I'm team phi phi/ Katya.

Thank you so much to the people who have voted and added their story to their reading lists, it really shares the book with other people.

Ill update again in the next few days, see you guys soon. Xxx

-Martha