Pep talk

Read A/N at the end to know more about this picture

"Harley Quinn, nice to meet'cha!"

Pumpkin was met face to face with the infamous Harley Quinn herself.

Wow she's paaaaale

"Oh hello lady I..."

"Oh sugar you're from England?"

"Yesss I am, I'm... Im pumpkin"

"Well you're very adorable"

She thinks I'm adorable.

Pumpkins grins from ear to ear, clearly very happy that miss Quinn would compliment her.

She looks around when Harley goes to sit down again and she looks at the tattooed man with pain in his eyes.

He looks sad. He doesn't want to be here... He looks like daddy.

El Diablo notices pumpkin looking at her and she gives a comforting smile.

He doesn't smile back.

And then there was killer croc.

Wooooww, he is beautiful.

He seemed very interesting to a person like pumpkin.

We should be friends, I think we will all be friends like one big uhh... Uhm... What's the word I'm looking for...

The sound of a car pulls up and out comes another man in hand cuffs with security. There's a woman there he also doesn't seem to like. She mutters something to him.

I wonder what she's saying?

He soon knocked her out, and all of them (even Harley) was a little bit shocked.

Obviously nothing good.

He looked around at us, "what? She had a mouth".

Why does he have rope in his belt? He looks mean I don't want to get to know him.

Little did she know of Slipknot's history of rape and child abuse...

Something pumpkin has been too familiar with before.

Soon after that they noticed some security carrying a very heavy bag and unzipped to see a bearded man jump out of the bag and take a blow at them.

Woah what a cool magic trick!

"Look I don't know what your talking about, I was just sitting eating my dinner and he took me!"

That's a weird accent, I wonder where he is from.

"You were caught in a high profile rob heist".

He hung his face in defeat just as Rick flag came up to us with his army.

"That injection you got, it's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a rice grain but has the power of a hand grenade".

Uh oh.

Everyone feels their neck, also worried but the funny accent guy seemed unfazed.