Chinese food and store robbing

*Flashback*

"Mummy! Mummy! I made a drawing, look! There's you and there's daddy and there's me in the middle and w..we are all holding hands aaaand..."

"Peyton shut up you brat can't you see I'm on the phone!"

She is always on her phone. Hmph!

Her mother's cheap French manicure held a phone In one hand and her 12th cigarette today in the other. She regretted not having the abortion, she didn't care what the gender was she just gave Peyton some silly name that didn't mean anything and 4 years later she is still just as annoying.

Well I guess mummy doesn't want to see the picture.... But daddy will!

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at my picture! See, there's you a-and mummy and me in the middle"

Her dad smiled as best he could afraid to get to close to her as he turned his head away from the football playing on the TV.

"Yes pumpkin it's lovely"

I love it when daddy calls me pumpkin even if I'm not really a pie,

"Now why don't you run along and put it on the fridge for me"

"Okay!!!!!!"

As she trod along to the fridge, which was completely broken, and stuck it up she looked back to daddy whose head was in his hands clearly distracted from the TV.

Why is everyone upset? I don't get it! Should I be sad too?

"Right I'm too lazy to make food so I'm ordering Chinese alright?" Mummy said when she was off the phone.

Eurgh I don't like Chinese food.

Her dad didn't respond, he too was sick of Chinese food for the fourth night this week, he was sick of everything, of everyone.

*end of flashback*

Ahhhh memories!

pumpkin enjoyed thinking about her time with mummy and daddy while she skipped around the gas station store with her binkie in her mouth.

Nnoww do they have what I want. Where is it? I can't find it anywhere... Oh yay!

Pumpkin grabbed the bleach, the last thing on her list and headed for the counter. She set the things down on the counter and looked the store owner.

"That will be uh £32.70, Ma'am uh... Little girl uhm..."

No it's not anymore

"Aww I left my pocket money at home"

She delved her hands into her pockets to reach for something as she pouted.

"I guess I'll have to use this instead"

She jumped over the counter and shoved a sippy bottle into his mouth, throttling him with a tight grip so he couldn't move no matter how hard he struggled

"Suck on that! PoopyHead!"

It's so much fun watching them fall to the ground, they go SLAM! But it's really nice if you see them trickle spit and sick out of the mouth.

Pumpkin runs up to the security camera, pokes her tongue out into the lense before destroying it, grabbing her things and running.

This parts the mostest fun, I feel like I'm on a roller coaster or something hehe

She ran as fast as she could but was soon stopped and couldn't see anything.

Why is it sooooo brighhhht I can't seeeee anything ugh!

"Little girl! Put your hands in the air"

"Ahaaha put your hands in the air like you just don't caareee hehe"

"NOW!"

Okay spoilsport.

She lowered the bags and raised her hands in the air not really looking forward to what happens next.

---

A/N

Hey guys I hope you like the first chapter I know it's very long and probably not that great but bear with me I have an idea for the general plot so I'm looking forward to writing it. Please do comment below bc I love to read comments maybe some improvements or things that you liked idk but I'll update soon xxx