My Cocky But Sexy Idiot Of A...

By TheCreative3

-COMPLETED- Started:5th March 2015 Finished:22 June 2017 #1-hate at first sight(2019) #2 in missions (2019) M... More

Chapter 1:Arguing With A Stranger..Classic Blair.Idiot.
Chapter 2:They Say Fruit Loops Make You Happy..Thankyou For Ruining Them For Me
Chapter 3:You Know That Feeling You Get When You See..
Chapter 4:Oh Im Sorry You Dropped Your Dignity!Want Me To Pick It Up For You?
Chapter 5:"I Might Be Young But I Aint Stupid"You sure?
Chapter 6:How I Wish Bluntness Got Me Far In Life.Damn Life.
Chapter 7:Responding To Fire With Fire Is A Choice Not A Forced Action
Chapter 8:"Extra Sprinkles Please"...Oh And Abit Of Kill MeThankyou!
Chapter 9:Now Everyone Take A Moment And Breathe..
Chapter 10:A Lesson You Should Learn In Life?
Chapter 11:Have You Heard?Life Is Either A Great..
Chapter 12:Saying Something So Much It Sounds Strange.
Chapter 13:If You Focus Enough You Can Do Anything.
Chapter 14:Sometimes I Just Want To Explode.Sometimes With Joy.
Chapter 15:Them Moments You Just Want To..
Chapter 16:I Cant Even..Just Kidding..
Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...
Chapter 18:Dont Invade My Personal Bubble..
Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..
CHECK ME OUT BEAUTIFUL
Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..
Chapter 21:See What Happens When I Let It Go?
Chapter 22:OKAY!Fine!I Admit It!
Chapter 23:You Cant Knock Me Down..Well
Chapter 24:The Words You've Been Wanting To Say For So Long
Chapter 25:From A Young Age I Believed That The Good Comes With The Bad
Chapter 26:Sometimes Life Takes You Down A Road That..
Chapter 27:You Know What?....Wait For It..
Chapter 28:Oh Brother!-I Know,I Know..Genius.
Chapter 29:If You Give It That Extra Push...
Chapter 30:Its Proven That Your Brain..
Chapter 31:You Know If Someone You Hate..
Chapter 32:Don't Let Anger Consume You Not Comes Out Of It...
Chapter 33:What If I Was A Wolf Would I Make A Good One?
Chapter 34:A Lie Can Either Keep A Person Alive Or Kill Them..
Chapter 35:A Pebble In The Road May Not Make A Difference In The World But..
Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..
Chapter 37:"You Dont Even Need a Gun,You Dont Even Need A Pill..."
Chapter 38:Love Is One Thing That One Cannot Buy Yet One Could Pay For It...
Chapter 39:Sometimes You Have To Give In But That Doesn't Mean...
Chapter 40:Actions Do Not Speak Louder Than Words But..
Chapter 41:Life Is A Rubik's Cube...
Chapter 42:A Mistake Is Something You Won't Do Again.Destiny...
Chapter 43:When You Get Ready It Normally Prepares You...
Chapter 45:Sometimes The Players Aren't the Problem...
Chapter 46:Insecurities Can Weigh Upon Your Shoulders...
Short Note
Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...
Chapter 48: Perception Decieves, Always Look At Things From Afar And Upclose...
Chapter 49: Get Fooled Once Shame On Me...
Chapter 50:If Your World Falls Apart In Front Of You...
Chapter 51: When Answers Become Questions That Is When..
Chapter 52: To Escape Is Not Cowardness Or Fear...
Chapter 53:Moral Of The Story...
Chapter 54:A Story Can End..
Chapter 55:We're Now Coming To...
Chapter 56:The End...
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 44: What is in a word? That...

6.2K 248 27
By TheCreative3

Chapter 44: What is in a word? That which we call 'no' by any other word would sound as sweet.

His eyes didn't leave me as I walked out of the Limo. He was staring at me up and down.Who may you ask?Well none other than Ethan Baker.

I felt nervous under his watch and I walked inside, my fingers messed with each other.

My mouth gaped as I walked in. Wow.

It was full of beautiful white lights that were lined along each wall. They shine brightly yet enough to know that without them it would be pitch black.

There was a stage which was equally amazing, there hung multicoloured lights with a chair and microphone in the middle.Fresh flowers lined the stage along the sides and front, rose petals on the centre of the stage.

This was perfect. I carried on staring at the venue in awe and Kristen barged past me.

"This is not how I wanted it!"She screamed in annoyance and I snapped out of it.

"Baby what's wrong?"Ethan asked after looking at me.

Ew. Kill me.

"I didn't want these lights! I wanted a chandelier in the centre, jewels lining each wall with-"Kristen groaned out and I held in my laughter.

"I thought you would like this more-"Ethan started and my heart ached.

This is exactly how I would want my engagement party to be.

"Well it's not!"Kristen huffed and I walked away from them.

I grasped Luke's hand and dragged him to sit on the stage with me.

"What a bitch"Luke spoke and I laughed as 'I know'.

"Well at least she's a beautiful bitch"She wore a short mid thigh length white dress that stuck to her body and her hair was straight and sleek.

"She is not what is called beautiful, she is just good looking, beautiful is a different concept"Luke whispered smiling in my ear.

After a while, everyone cooled down. Mostly due to the heaps of people walking through the doors- none of which I knew.

I can't believe Ethan ruined my other phase to get Richard.Instead I had to help him get sober. I guess that means I can try and relax this night and try tomorrow.

"Okay hi! Guys can I get your attention!?"Liam spoke through the microphone and me and Luke got up and turned around.

He gave me a short wink and I smiled back at him.

"Alright, as you know, the party has just began and what's a party without games?"Liam spoke and everyone cheered.

"So I need the soon to be bride and groom to get up on the stage!"Everyone looked around to see them walking up looking as happy as ever.

"Thankyou, so we are going to play the who am I game but with a twist. Both of you are going to be in separate rooms with two other people who will dress you. The both of you will get changed in complete darkness so you don't know what you are. Then once you come out you two will have to guess what you are with the help of your partner, got it?" Liam breathed out and looked at me again with a smirk, what is he up to?

Everyone nodded included the bride and groom, well soon to be.

"Off you go then guys"He spoke and the went in the two dressing rooms that were placed on the opposite sides of the room.

A blonde haired girl followed Kristen into the changing room to dress her, obviously, and Liam came down from the microphone.

"Hey Blair"He breathed out as he came up to me. I nodded as a yes.

"Micah, Ethans change guy was ill so he couldn't make it so could you go and you know..."He asked casually and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Errm no Thankyou, I'll send Luke-"I started to speak but he cut me off.

"Oh my gosh I'm wasting so much time, go on Blair hurry!!"He practically pushed me into the changing room and before I could react he closed the door in my face, hearing the click of the lock in my ears made me curse mentally.Shit.

Why Liam, why?

I'm so going to get him after this.

I turned around to see darkness. Nothing literally. I could make out a figure though which I assumed was Ethan. I am not going to let him know it's me. I've had enough of embarrassing myself for one day.

"Hi, I'm over here... So what's your name?"Ethan's voice came out and I covered my mouth with my hands. Don't answer Blair. Do.Not.Answer!

I touched around to find the costume I was meant to put on him and felt a hanger. Walking towards him I followed his voice.

"Not a talker then huh? I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable, this wasn't my idea"I found him as he said that and touched his chest to see what was where.

He let out a small gasp and I froze.

"Who are you?"He spoke clearly yet softly and I started to undo his buttons. He looked very handsome indeed, like he does always. His tight button up was white with a few buttons open to show his smooth chest. His sleeves were slightly rolled up so his hard muscles were on show to all the girls in the room.

I didn't reply.

I took off his shirt and traced my hand down his chest to find his trousers hem.

His body seemed to be breathing in and out faster than it had been.

I quickly took off his trousers and his shoes.

I felt the fluffy top I had and lifted his arms up gently. Crap I'm not tall enough to put this on him and I'm not going to talk to get him to put it on himself.

I moved my hand around his bare hip to get to his back. I then did something stupid. I jumped on his back, he grabbed my legs out of instinct and I held my breath. I put the top on him from his arms quickly and jumped down.

Ethan suddenly grabbed my hand and spun me around into his chest.

"Who are you?"He asked again, gently, sweetly, I was melting again.

I was actually getting angry. He grabbed me even though he knew it may not have been me, he pulled me into him as a 'stranger' when he's getting married and he's been messing around with my feelings. But yet here he is, doing the same with another 'stranger'.

I ignored him as I picked up his foot to indicate I'm putting some fluffy trousers on him. He let me put them on but then gripped onto my waist tightly.

His hand travelled down my face, pausing at my lips. His finger moved down my lower lip gently and then I could feel his breath on my face.

He carried on though, moving his fingers down my neck and then down my dress. Across my waist to go back up my arms. He was sending fire through my body and he knew it.

His lips were on my neck, planting soft kisses of the crook of it, I leant my head back and held in a moan.

Wait.

I pushed him away from me psychically and he stumbled back.

"No, no I married sir, no kiss kiss to married woman"I spoke in a stupid stereotypical Indian accent, why is that the only accent I come up with?!

Ethan let out a small chuckle.

"Blair"He spoke and my eyes widened.

"Blair who Blair? Blair you? Cause I no Blair"I spoke again in the same voice.

I started to step back until I stubbed my toe on something hard.

Yes. I did the first thing anyone would do when my toe gets injured.

"Shitting crackers of nature!"I shouted in agony and then regretted it instantly.

"I knew it" was all what Ethan said as I felt him come closer.

No point lying now.

"No.Don't you dare take any step closer to me!"I yelled as I put my arms back to push him away.

"You didn't even know it was me and you started kissing my neck and running you hands down my body!You asshole!"I shouted angrily at him, smoke practically coming out of my ears.

"No you've got it all wrong Blair!I knew it was you when you first touched my chest! You are the only person that can make me feel like that when you touch me! My body sets on fire Blair! My stomach turns in delight! I can't breath!And your face! I instantly recognised it when I ran my fingers across you and your body, who else would even jump on my back to put on a top?!"He shouted back at me and I shook my head knowing he can't see it.

"I don't believe you! First me and then Kristen! Now I find out that once you knew it was a girl dressing you, you touch her and kiss her neck and-"I was upset and I was angry.

It was all apparent in my voice.

"Blair! Stop!"Ethan now sounded pissed. His grip of my waist tightened as he pushed me against the wall, images of earlier flashed in my head.

His leg intertwined with my bare one as he crushed his body against me.

"I can't believe you think of me like that"He breathed out angrily.

"You'd be surprised of what a girl thinks after you say you love her but then go off marrying someone else"I breathed out angrily.

I could feel his breath of my face as his lips were a few inches away.

"Think whatever you want about me but I know you love me"He struggled to keep his angry tone as he spoke but mine was clear as water.

"I will but you know what, after this shitty wedding is over I'm done, don't expect me to see you again except for at university"

There was a pause.

"Good, I don't want to see you again"His voice was blank.

"Who would when you have Kristen as your wife? You won't even remember my face compared to her, I'm just a frog amongst princesses"I spat out, gulping back the lump in my throat.

"God fucking dammit Blair!"He punched the wall behind me and my eyes widened.

"What the hell are you doing are you fucking crazy you idiot!?"I screamed as I put my hand over his fist.

Where's the stupid lights in here!?

I left his hand for a minute while I touched around the walls for a plug. I finally found one near some corner and clicked it.

The room shone with light and I ran to Ethan. I picked up his fist and saw the purple bruise already starting to form.

"What is wrong with you!?"I shouted angrily and I put my other hand at the side of his face. I realised he had only been staring at me since the lights turned on.

"You, you infuriating, beautiful, clever, crazy woman! You're bloody perfect and I make you feel like shit!"He shouted at himself and I put my forehead against his.

"No you don't, when you're with me I feel like the most beautiful woman there is... Ethan... You're amazing,handsome,funny, infuriating but I know you would keep your woman happy"I whispered as we shared our breaths.

"But I'm not, your anything but happy"He groaned out and I kissed his fist gently, his lips edged upwards into a smile as I did so and I smiled back at him warmly.

"I was talking about Kristen"I slightly laughed out and he rolled his eyes."Ethan, would you do anything for me?"I asked him seriously and he immediately said yes and name it.

"Answer me one last question honestly... Please..."I whispered and his eyes filled with curiosity. "Do you really want to marry Kristen?"

I thought that he'd be hesitant but from the way he answered I could forecast his emotions towards Kristen.

He had none.

"No"

-----------------2040 words--------------

Hey my lovelies! I hope you're all swell! I just wanted to say a quick Thankyou to each and every one of you reading and that I hope you have or had an amazing day!😊

I also wanted you to know that I won't be doing shoutouts in my chapters for a little while as im gathering them all up to put in one special update... So don't worry I'm not ending them!Im simply collecting them so if I haven't called any of you out yet then I think you should expect it!🐶

Did you enjoy the chapter?What do you think of Ethan?🤔

If you did enjoy it then please:Vote, Conment, Fan&Share!💙

Stay smiling you're beautiful💚❤️💖💛💝💜💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 160 46
COMPLETED* My first story! Please give me support if you could! Kevin Blake's back to teaching again, same school, same job, same thing for 5 years a...
254K 10.2K 43
"You signed me up for what?" I shrieked at her. My best friend, who had volunteered me to test a new game that she wanted to make videos out of. A ga...
316K 10.7K 36
(TeacherxStudent)"I wouldn't have kissed you if I didn't find you attractive." "But you said you only were with him because he begged you and if he...
44.4K 1.4K 41
C O M P L E T E D "Date me," he spins the whiskey around in the glass and fixes me with a smirk. I roll my eyes the moment the words roll off his ton...