Joker Leto Imagines

By Jokerobsessed

Feel free to leave requests, they're open! ♥️ - I'll try to do any requests. - Jared Leto Joker ONLY. - This... More

Request away!
Special ink
"You're not going anywhere."
Three little words
Request!
The 'perfect' surprise
"Anything for you."
Delightful
Preferences?
His little girl
"Stay with me."
Gone
Gone: part 2
Pucker up
Childish behaviour
Send in requests!
Authors note
"Don't play games with me."
The rooftops

Panic attacks

13.5K 345 12
By Jokerobsessed

Yay! My first imagine. This one was requested by @fandom-lover376 I hope you like it! ♥️
Imagine: having a panic attack and Joker helping you calm down
Warnings: none

You woke up swinging your whole body forward, trying to catch your breath. You were going through a panic attack. Your anxiety had been getting worse and worse lately. Panic attacks occurred even when you tried to sleep.

Joker's eyes slowly opened. His vision was blurry but was just clear enough to see you shaking and trembling.

"Y/N?" He whispered with a worried tone.

You struggled to catch your breath and gasped for air a few times. Joker soon realised that you were, yet again, having another panic attack and quickly flung up off the bed you two shared. He rushed to your side of the bed, stood you up and pulled you into his arms.

"Shh, just breathe." He whispered, stroking your H/C hair with his pale hands.

You could not stop shaking before you realised you were safe in his arms. The comfort you received from him managed to calm you down. It took at least five minutes before you had stopped crying. You nuzzled your head into his exposed chest, feeling warm and protected.

"Thanks, J." You sniffled.

He planted a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"C'mon, let's go to bed."

He lead you over to the mattress, giving you a peaceful smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 7.9K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
269K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...