Always

Od pattasya

When will she realized that he's the one for her? Farkle Minkus and Riley Matthews have been friends for so... Více

New Student
First Date
She's Back
New Couple
Break Up
Worried
Campfire
Falling
Truth
Still Complicated
I Love You
Prom Night
Graduation Day
Broken
Not Awake
Five Years Later...
Always and Forever;
Surprise!
Treasured
Child
Best Gift; FINAL
Author's Note

People Change People

979 21 1
Od pattasya

Farkle

When the train stopped, I immediately ran out of the train. "Farkle wai--" Maya called my name, but I didn't mind her. And the door shuts. It really hurts seeing the person that you like is happy with someone else.

When I got home, I locked myself in the room. I got calls and texts from Maya and Riley, but I don't care. I just need to be alone for tonight. I'm so tired, understanding them. I'm tired of being a best friend. Now it's time for them to understand me and my situation.

The next day...

It is 8:30 in the morning and I'm late in my class. But I don't care, today I didn't feel anything. I'm not mad, sad, neither happy. I changed myself into a bad boy looked. I'm wearing a black sleeve, pants, and a black beanie. This is it new Farkle is ready to school.

I entered our room, pretending like I'm not late...

"Good morning Mr. Minkus, You're 30 minutes late!" Ms.McCartney said. Yup, I know. But I don't care just be happy that I still attend on your class. 

"At least I still attend to your class. So, just be thankful." I said, I'm so disrespectful and I don't know what's happening to me. I sat down in my chair like I didn't disrespect her. 

"Farkle, why are you late?" Riley whispered I don't know if I can still be her best friend. She's the reason why I'm acting like a rebel guy. "That's not your business anymore," I answered, Lucas, glared at me like I'm so evil.

The bell rings...

It is already our meal break, Riley smacked me in the arm "Farkle, did I do something wrong?" She asked in a confused tone, yes this is all your fault, Riles. 

"No. We're cool," I answered, and looked away. I'm mad at her, but I don't want to hurt her. We were best friend since young. And I can't hurt her just because I'm mad.

Riley, Maya, and Lucas are already on the table, they're waiting for me.

I found a table that I can sit in. "Hey, buddy! Can I sit with you?" I asked this student named Zay. 

"Yes, I heard that you're the new rebel student here in school." He said I'm not rebelling. I'm just cool. Riley is staring at me, maybe she's wondering why I didn't sit with them. 

"I'm not yet a rebel, I'm just starting to be a rebel," I said, I looked away from Riley.

 "Wow! There's a lot of news today."He said, wait what? What news? 

"What do you mean news buddy?" I asked. 

"Oh, you haven't heard about Riley and Lucas? They're in a relationship." Goddammit a bad news again for me, huh? 

"Well that's good, I knew that they're going to have a cute couple," I replied. This is also your fault Farkle, if you didn't allow Riley to be friends with Lucas, then there isn't a possibility that they will be in a relationship here in school.

The bell rings...

So I headed back to our classroom, "Hey Farkley! Why didn't you join us in our table?" Maya asked, because I don't want to be with the newest couple.

 "I'm not in the mood to hang out with you. And please stop calling me Farkley." I answered.

 I want them to stop treating me like a child. "Woah! Farkle is that you?" Maya. "Yeah, Farkley is dead and you will NEVER see him again." I denoted, it's time for a change. 

"By the way, Congrats Riley I'm happy for you." Well, not really. But if that's what she wants. "Thanks, Farkle, I knew that you would." She said. Riley didn't care about me, if I die, Or if I got hurt. She only cares about Lucas, their relationship, and herself.

Our teacher came in. Our topic is about 'Friendship' I'm not comfortable with our topic, why does it have to be so relatable to me?! 

"Having friends is the most important part of our lives. You don't need a lot of friends, you just need a true friend. 

That can support you in everything you do." Mr.Matthews said, I will always be FRIEND, I will NEVER BE THE BOYFRIEND. This life's sucks, FRIENDSHIP sucks.

"Who doesn't have a friend, here in school?" He asked I raised my hand and everybody is staring at me, especially Riley.

 "Really Farkle? So what am I to you, a wall?!" Riley said I felt guilty. I didn't think that she will be mad at me, just because I raised my hand.

 "You're my classmate Riley, and you will NEVER BE MY FRIEND," I said, I didn't mean to say that. I walked out of the room, I didn't want to see Riley getting hurt because of me.

I hailed a cab and got inside. I went to the park, this is not me anymore. I hate myself, and I hate Riley. I should stay away from them. My phone vibrates, I looked at it. And declined it, it's Riley.

It is raining already, I'm just sitting here on the bench letting myself to get soak. When suddenly "What are you doing?!" I heard a voice, I looked up and it is Riley. 

"What the hell are you doing here?! You shouldn't be here!" I scolded, I don't want Riley to skipped classes just because of me.

"And now you're mad at me?! You're the reason, why I'm here!" She scolded, she should be mad at me for what I did to her. 

"Aren't you mad at me? You should be mad at me for what I did." She sits beside me and held my hand.

"You didn't mean it, you said that because you're mad." My heart beats fast. I'm so rude, I didn't think that Riley also cares about me. 

"No, I'm not that Farkle that you always knew," I responded, I didn't also know myself.

 "Farkle, I'm not going back to school. Until the old Farkle doesn't come back." No. This is me now, just be happy for me. 

"Riley, just accept the fact that the old Farkle will NEVER COME BACK."

We looked at each other's eyes, and there's something that I don't understand. 

"No, I can see it in your eyes. Old Farkle is still in there, and stop acting like a rebellious teenager." I can't stop looking at her, I can't help falling in love with her. 

"Riley, imagine that I'm the Pluto planet. And I will never come back again. There are things that will never come back." I don't want to come back, and you don't have to push me. 

"But Farkle I--" I cut her off and kissed her on her forehead. "I'm sorry Riley." I said and ran away.

Riley

On the next day...

It's weekend, I'm here in the house making my homework. When suddenly... "Riley, We're here in Topanga's." Maya texted, Grr! I'm doing my homework, like what the hell Maya?!

 "Is Farkle with you?" I asked I'm worried about him. I felt like it's my fault, I should've been with him. 

"Yeah." She answered, I fixed myself and got down the stairs.

"Hey, Farkle," I said to him, while he's sitting on the couch.

 "Hey, Riley. I'm sorry for what I did yesterday." He said, for what? For kissing me on the forehead? 

"For what?" I asked. 

"I'm the reason why you've skipped classes yesterday." Of course, you're my best friend. 

"No, you shouldn't be. I'm your best friend and I should be always by your side. Is the old Farkle back?" I knew that the old Farkle will come back. 

"No." He answered, my eyes widened. 

"You're Farkle, and it's a state of being. There's only one, and everybody loves that." I will not stop until the old Farkley doesn't come back. 

"You and your own category Farkle," Maya added. 

"Thanks for saying that," Farkle said. 

"So are you going to come back?" Lucas asked. 

"No," Farkle answered, what? I thought he's going to come back? "Why not?" Lucas asked, yeah why not?! 

"Because people changed Lucas, I think you know that better than anyone. And I think that it could be a better thing." Farkle responded I felt bad for him. He thinks that he's nothing in this world, but he's not. 

"What?"Lucas asked. 

"I'm Growing up." He stood up.

 "And I don't know what's gonna happen next, but you guys are my best friend. So deal with it." He added.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

67.8K 2.4K 26
What do you get when two polar complete opposites start recognizing their feelings? Well,you get Riarkle.
3.3K 220 22
Three years have passed since Riley Matthews and her family decided to stay in New York. Several things have changed, people have changed people. Aft...
52.1K 2K 23
"You love her, don't you, Maya?" "She's my best friend, of c-" "You love her more than that, I've seen the way you look at h...
9.8K 371 33
My name's Riley Matthews. At least that's what they told me. After getting myself into some kind of accident I've had a bad case of amnesia. The wors...