The Dark Throne (The Dark Ser...

By _shiro_usagi_

-The Sequel to The Dark Queen- One month have passed since the First Bloods, Tsukinami brothers appeared righ... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Dirty Blood
Chapter 2 - Parade with Mukami Ruki
Chapter 3 - Parade with The Troublemaker Triplets
Chapter 4 - Parade with Shuu & Reiji
Chapter 5 - Parade with the First Bloods
Chapter 6 - Parade with Yuma & Azusa
Tagged
Chapter 7 - Parade with Kou & Subaru
Chapter 8 - The end of the Parade, the Beginning of the Reunion
Chapter 9 - Kino
Chapter 11 - Forbidden Apple
Chapter 12 - Who are You?
Chapter 13 - Taken by the Prince
Chapter 14 - The Oath
Chapter 15 - Paradise Lost
Chapter 16 - The Pain
Chapter 17 - Betrayed
Chapter 18 - Everything is...Gone
Chapter 19 - The Broken Queen
Chapter 20 - Love Again
Chapter 21 - Return From the Darkness
Chapter 22 - Goodbye, Ruki...
Chapter 23 - A New Day
Chapter 24 - To Save the Queen
Chapter 25 - The True King
Chapter 26 - Returned
Chapter 27 - Throne of Eden
Chapter 28 - Don't Die on Me
Author's Announcement
Chapter 29 - The Queen's Awakening
Author's Announcement 2
Chapter 30 - The Queen and Her King
Author's Announcement 3
Author's Announcement 4
Teaser for Chapter 31

Chapter 10 - The Day when the Young Queen met Her First Love Vampire

389 10 5
By _shiro_usagi_

That day turned out to be a bad day for one young girl.

Sakurazuka Janne. The youngest child in her family.

That day, she was supposed to spend her holiday with her family. Unfortunately, because of her father's work-her parents had to go to America. She still had her siblings but still...

She felt lonely.

To avoid her loneliness, she went to a park quiet near from her house. Alone. She was planning to go there with Kaito, but because Kaito was busy with his college-again, Janne had to go just by herself. When she reached the park, she walked around the lake. She loved the view and she stopped under the apple tree near the lake. She take a seat there and let out a sigh.

"Can mommy and daddy come home sooner?" She asked. "...My birthday is near" She said, sadly. She was holding back herself to cried but her eyes already watery. She wiped it from her eyes but its became a lot worse as her tears began to dropped down. "I'm okay... It's always like this every year" She said and continued to wiped her tears, and then... She could hear footsteps from behind and when she looked back, she found...

A young man with messy black-greyish hair and pair of cooper red eyes was standing with his hand on the tree. He was quite tall and his facial was quite handsome. Both of them were looking at each other.

"...Why are you crying?" The man asked.

"Eh? N-Nothing" Janne said and wiped all the tears. "I'm...okay"

"Oh, really? Don't look okay to me. A child with crying face definitely there's something up. You can tell me about it" He said and take a seat beside her. Janne automatically moved away from him. "Are you scared?"

"M-Mommy said...I can't talk to strangers" Janne declared and looked away from him.

"Hee~ You're a good girl, aren't you? Well then, if you can't talk to stranger we should introduce ourselves. What's your name?" He asked. Janne still hesitated to gave her name or not. Her parents already told her to not ever get close to the people she don't know.

"...J-Janne. My name is Janne" She finally told him.

"Janne, huh? That's a nice name. I'm Kino, nice to meet you, Janne" He introduced himself. After he told her his name, Janne finally turned her face to him and only nodded. "Well then, we know each other. Are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"...It's holiday now, but my parents is not here. Daddy is working and mommy went with him. I have oniichan and oneechan here but..." Again, her face became sad.

"But?"

"My birthday is on the next day and they said they won't come back until next week. They..." He tears dropped down again. "They promised... They promised to celebrate my birthday this year. Among the siblings, only mine always got postponed and only celebrate it with Kai-kun and oniichan and oneechan. I want...to celebrate it with mommy and daddy on the exact day" She said and began to cried. Loneliness finally hit her hard. For a young girl, a twelve years old child who almost never celebrate her birthday with her family-definitely will felt lonely.

Witnessing on how the girl became so depressed, Kino suddenly wrapped his arm around her and brought her closer. He patted her head, tried to calmed her down. Even though Janne just knew him, she felt his touch was calming. Calming, yet cold. She raised up her head and looked at him.

"Kino-oniichan? Are you...?" She wanted to ask, but she was hesitated. "...vampire?" Just by hearing her question, Kino couldn't help himself to felt shocked. He did not think that a young girl was able to guessed his nature. He only smiled at her.

"I am. How do you know that?"

"Um, I met vampires too before. Vampire brothers. Shin-chan was the one who introduced me to them" Janne explained.

"Shin-chan? You mean Amano Shinji?" Kino asked back and right immediately Janne's face become shocked.

"You knew Shin-chan?!" She asked while holding his hand.

"Yeah, sort of. He's...Gizelle's lover, right?"

"Un! Giz-oneechan is Shin-chan's wife! I loved both of them. They're like my parents" She stated happily and after few seconds, her expression changed again. "I...I really missed them" She said. Even without asking, Kino knew...both of them are dead. He did not know at all. In his mind, just by looking at her-he thought the girl had a quite bad trauma. He couldn't help himself to feel protective towards her. He felt like he saw a younger version of him.

"Hey, come on. Don't make that face. I'm here, y'know?" He said it proudly. Even though they just met, Janne feel that...she could trust him. She grabbed his sleeves...

"C-Can you...promised that?" She asked. Kino then touched her hand.

"Of course I can" He stated as he looked through her eyes. In his mind, Janne has beautiful eyes. Her eyes were like glass. He could easily read her mind and feelings. He just met her, but he felt...attracted to her. To a young girl he just met. To a young girl who way younger than him. To a human girl.

But...

Not just her appearances.

Her blood as well.

He was holding himself to not attacked her. He never found a human who let out a very tempting scent. He thought Janne was just a normal human being, but maybe there was something else about her. He will found out later, to learned more about her.

~Time Skip~

"Kino-oniichan!" Janne called him from a far. The vampire was sitting under the tree. When she reached him, she immediately hugged him.

"Uwa! Hey, Jinny? What's wrong?"

"Nope~ Nothing. I missed onii-chan" She continued to hold him. Since the day they met, Janne and Kino became very close. So close which made Kino to called her as 'Jinny'. A name which only Kino who called her that. To him, the name he gave was much more cuter for someone like Janne.

"Say, Jinny? How's your family now?"

"It runs well. Daddy said he will take us to holiday because he and mommy couldn't spend their time with us last summer. And as an apology because we couldn't celebrate my birthday"

"Oh... Right. They never came in the end, huh?"

"But! Onii-chan and onee-chan were planning a party for me. And Kino-oniichan gave me a present too. So Jinny not too lonely" Janne said it happily.

"Glad to hear it" He said while patting her head as Janne continued to hugged him. "Oh! Onii-chan?" She let out a small pack and gave it to Kino. "Onii-chan's favorite konpeito"

"Oh! Thanks!" He took it and opened the wrap and started to ate it. He really enjoyed the snack. It was the same as Janne loved chocolates. But... Even though Janne knew Kino loved konpeito, it made her wondering about one thing.

"Ne, oniichan?" Kino looked at her. "Have you ever drink someone's blood here?" Her question shocked him.

"Why you ask?"

"Well, onii-chan is a vampire and I never see onii-chan...um..." She couldn't continued her words.

"Oh. Well, I've drink someone's bloof before I met you. But... I haven't currently. Besides, I couldn't show you how was it, right? You'll...get scared if you see" True, Janne did not want to witnessed him drinking someone's blood in front of her. It scared her. But also, Janne did not want Kino to drank other people's blood. So, she decided...

"Um, onii-chan? If...If you're hungry, th-then...you can drink Jinny's blood" She suggested. Kino was very surprised hearing her statement.

"Wh-What..? Ji-Jinny, you don't have to pushed yourself. You're still a child and I don't want to--"

"I'm okay! Jinny will be alright! Because... If onii-chan don't drink, you'll die and...I don't want that. I don't want to lose onii-chan" She said. "Please, onii-chan..." She looked straight to his eyes. He could see a determination from her eyes. She was serious. He knew she was stubborn from the beginning. He let out a short sigh. The truth was Kino was really thirsty right now. He did not want to take her blood but seeing her willingly wanted to gave her blood to him, he thought maybe he could take some to overcome his thirst for awhile.

"...fine" He pulled her. "I won't take too much. You'll get anemic later" He said and put aside her hair, revealing her slender neck. Just by looking at her neck, Kino could feel his thirst became even worse. He put his hand on the back of her head and tilted it. He closing his lips and was ready to bite it. He could hear the girl's heartbeat anf pulling himself from her. "Are you scared?"

"J--Just a little"

"I won't force you" Kino reminded her again.

She shook her head. "I'm okay" She insisted. Kino once again closing himself to her.

"Just stay calm and relax" He assured her where suddenly, he licked her neck tenderly and the next thing she knew, he pierced his sharp fangs in to her skin. Janne could feel the pain and tried to endured it. She could hear the sound of Kino swallowing her blood. And she could tell her tears starting to dropped down as Kino continued to drink her blood. She could feel herself got dizzy.

"Ki--Kino...oniichan..." She called but no response from him and he did not stopped what he was doing. "Onii-chan..!" Again, he did not heard it as he tilted her head more-tried to sucked it deeply. Janne could feel her conscious starting to faded away. "...onii..chan" Her last calling finally reached him and he immediately withdraw from her.

"Janne!" The girl was in a really bad condition. Her face was pale and her blood still spilled out from her neck. He drank too much. He was completely forgot that Janne was still young. "Jinny..?" He hold her and caressed her back. "Jinny, I'm sorry. I...overdid it. I'm really sorry"

Janne shook her head. "It's okay, onii-chan. Um, is Jinny's blood good enough for you?" She innocently asked. Kino was quite surprised of her question but he only smiled to her and touched her cheek.

"Of course. It's the best quality ever" He appraised her and Janne shown her best smile that Kino ever know. Her bright and innocent smile that he loved. "Janne..." He called and suddenly closing his lips to her petite lips. It was in a flash but enough to made her shocked and her face was blushing. "Thanks for the treat"

"Mou! Onii-chan baka!" She shouted and she touched her lips. "...that was my first" She said with a low voice.

"Yeah, I know. That's why I did it. Besides... Jinny is mine, right?" He asked rather seductively. Her face became even redder. He loved her expression. To him, Janne was like a glass. He was easy to read her like an open book.

***

The Promised Day

It's been six months since Janne and Kino met. Their friendship continued until now. They became even more closer. Even though Janne's brother, Mizuno still not believed in him-but Kaito assured him that Kino was not a threat.

As usual Janne and Kino spend their time together under the apple tree where Kino found her first.

"Ne ne, onii-chan? Just a little bit Jinny will enter junior high. I'm so excited!" Janne said it happily.

"Hm? Oh yeah, just another few months, huh? Hehe~ Maybe you should considered to loose those cheeks so you can get yourself a boyfriend" Kino teased her.

"Huh? Jinny will be alright. Jinny have Kino-oniichan. You promised to take me as your bride, right?"

"Really? Did I said that?" He continued to teased her. He could see the girl became very sad. Sometimes he couldn't hold himself to teased her. "Haha! Come on, don't make that face. Of course I didn't forgot the promise. But, you know? I have to wait another five or six years to take you as my bride. And when the time comes..." He was closing his face to her. "I will have your everything" His statement made Janne confused. She couldn't catch the meaning of his words. Kino could see Janne was clearly did not understand him.

"What do you mean, onii-chan?"

"Hm? Nah~ I'll tell you later when you're already grown those breasts" He teased her while looking at her breast. Janne immediately covered it as her face already blushing.

"Mou! Onii-chan you pervert!!" She shouted. Kino continued to laughed as hard as he can. He definitely enjoying his time with Janne. He too couldn't wait until the day Janne growth to an adult. In his mind, Janne will became a beautiful woman. Until...

***

The Last Day

"Onii-chan!" Janne called. "Kino-oniichan!" She called him again. "Onii-chan? What are you doing?" She asked him as his back was facing her. He then looked back at her and kneel on one leg to her. He patted her head.

"Jinny... Can you promise me something?" Kino asked.

"Promise? What promise?" She asked back.

"I have to go back to my own world" He told her and he could see her innocent eyes in instant changed in to a very sad eyes.

"Eh? Why?? N-No! Onii-chan! You promised me to stay here with me forever!" The girl shouted while holding his hand. He could see her eyes already watery.

"There's something I have to do"

"No! You can't! You said you won't go anywhere! Please don't go!" She begged him.

As he heard the girl, he let out a short sigh. "I know you will said that, so..." He looked straight at her. "Will you come with me, Jinny?"

"Eh? Y-You mean, to onii-chan's world?" He only nodded. "I--I'll go! I won't let onii-chan alone! I will by onii-chan's side forever!" She said.

"That's good to hear. Well then, tomorrow at six in the evening, can you come to our usual spot? I'll be waiting there. But... Don't tell anyone about this, including your family. Can you do that?"

"Why I can't tell mommy and daddy?"

"Because... Well, when I take you with me-you won't see them again" He stated and Janne was clearly shocked of what she heard. "I can't...brought you back here anymore"

"I...see. I'm okay! I promise, I won't tell mommy and daddy and onee-chan and onii-chan too!"

"All right then" He said and he placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm very happy hearing you said that" He poked her nose. "My...cute little Janne" He could see her face became red hearing him said those words to her.

***

The Next Day

That day, will be the day where Janne will leave her family forever. She was sad though, but she did not want to lose Kino as well. She prepared all the stuffs she want to bring and went to he door. Before she could reach it...

"Janne?" Someone called her, surprising her.

"Eh? Mizuno-oniichan?"

"Where are you going? Dinner will be ready in a minute" He reminded her.

"Um..." She wanted to told him. She wanted to say good bye to her beloved brother. She will missed him for sure. How protective of him and how he spoiled her. "I'm just...I just want take a walk for a bit. B-Bye!" She immediately opened the door and ran out the house, ignoring her brother. She wanted to meet Kino as soon as possible.

When she reached the place, Kino is not there yet. "Onii-chan is not here yet?" She take a seat on the grass and wait. They will met shortly but as she wait, the rain started to pour down.

"...onii-chan..." The girl said. It's been quite a while after she sat there. "Onii-chan... Where are you?" She asked again. She could feel her body was trembling. It was cold and the sky already dark and there are many lightning. She felt...scared and could only hope Kino will come for her. "I...I'm okay. Onii-chan will come. I know it. He already promised" Janne said to herself. But, as time continue to passed, she began to questioned herself.

"Onii-chan... Why you don't come? Onii-chan..." She asked and the next thing she knew, she could feel herself became sleepy.

~Time Skip~

"Nn..." 

"Janne!" She could heard someone called her. Janne slowly opened her heavy eyes and when she fully opened her eyes, she looked the ceiling. She was in her room. Since when she got home? Or was she dreaming? Janne slowly got up from the bed and found Kaito and Mizuno were beside her, looking very worried.

"Kai-kun... Mizuno-oniichan... H-How..?"

"You were fainted and your fever was very high. Just a little bit and you'll get yourself a pneumonia. Thank goodness Mizuno was on time. You already slept for two days straight" Kaito explained. Two days, which means the day where she has to met Kino already passed.

"N-Ne..? Did he...came for me?" Janne asked while Kaito and Mizuno were only shocked of her question. Both of them were looking at each other, they were like trying to find a correct words to tell her.

"Janne. Since I found you, he never came back" Mizuno informed her. "He's...gone. He never come for you" Hearing him, Janne could only felt devastated as Kino-the man she's in love with never came for her. 

"He...He already promised. He promised to be by my side, forever" Janne said it sadly as her tears began to dropped down. Both the man immediately caressed her, tried to calmed her down. "Onii-chan..."

Since that day, Kino-never not even once returned to Janne's side. One year after Kino's departure, Janne met a young man-a demon named Kuga Jin. Since she came to know him, Janne began to opened herself again to everyone and began to forgot about Kino. Until the day Mizuno mentioned him again.

***

End of Flashback

After hearing Janne's story, Ruki was unable to said something to her. He knew Janne considered Kino important that day. She was right, Kino betrayed Janne and as a result Janne was having a difficulties to trust people and became worse after she killed Aruto. But one thing that he found out...

Kino was indeed Janne's first love.

Ruki did not want to admitted it, but Kino obtained almost of Janne's first time. Janne's first kiss, hug, holding hand, even to the point of drinking her blood. He concluded that Kino might be the King and probably at that time he already knew about Janne as a Genesis and the Queen. He did not want to accepted it, but he had to trust the truth about his girlfriend's past.

"...are you mad, Ruki?" Janne suddenly asked.

"Huh?"

"I always said that most of my first time with man is with you, but in reality... I already have another man who already obtained it. I...I don't want to hurt you. But I--" He could see Janne's eyes became watery and ready to cried. In his mind, Janne was never wrong. She forgot all the memories with Kino because she was too shocked about what happened. He then wrapped himself around her and hugged her.

"...If I can turn back time, I will search for you after our first meeting with Shin and Gizelle back then and keep you with me. Ever since you're still a child, you already faced hardships just like me. I know...how you felt, but I promised" He looked straight to her eyes. "I will never betray you. I won't do anything that Kino did to you" He swore to her. He meant every words he said to her. He will never let anything happened to Janne again.

Janne slowly reached both of her hands to his cheeks. "Can you...promised that?" She asked. Ruki immediately touched her hands.

"Yes, I can" He kissed her hands tenderly and slowly closing his lips to her. "I promise" He said and closing his cold lips to her warm lips. Kissing her tenderly as Janne immediately respond to him. She wrapped her hands around his back, allowing Ruki to kissed her more.

That day, the moon was shining brightly. As Ruki once again made a promise to Janne under the tree where she felt betrayal for the first time. None of them know, that the promise Ruki made for Janne will causing Janne to questioned again about his statement that day.

The actual trial for both Janne and Ruki...

Has just begun...

----------------------------------------

Done with chapter 10! Fiuh~ Another long chapter. This time, it's about the past of Janne-chan and Kino-kun. Poor Janne-chan :( Kino-kun you're so cruel! But, thanks to him Janne-chan is with Ruki-kun now :p

Well then, after Ruki-kun heard her past-he made a promise that he will never betrayed Janne-chan. But... Can he hold his words? Will he really never betrayed her? Kino-kun probably the current King for Janne-chan, what will he do about the truth? What will happened next? Stay tuned for the next chapter.

Btw, the cover is Kino-kun with little Janne-chan. I'm using Cymera application to combined the pictures. Picture of Janne-chan is credited to the owner, while the edit belongs to me.

Please leave comments or votes.

See you in the next chapter! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.2K 27
『 sakamaki shu x reader x sakamaki reiji 』 Being a very bored girl, you decide to go out and find yourself some adventure that would forever keep yo...
68.7K 1.5K 52
Three months had passed since Arata was defeated in battle. Right now, there is some enemies who were after (Y/n)'s blood but, luckily, she was able...
5K 104 22
I met them at the orphanage and knew that it was fate. They helped me, and I did my best to return the favor. I trusted them with my life and let the...
170K 3K 23
Izumi Komori, Yui's sister,Izumi was a great student. She was a very smart yet young beautiful girl. Izumi never thought she could ever be a very goo...