Chapter 18 - Everything is...Gone

"Damn it! That guy pissed me off!" Kou shouted loudly while walking back to his mansion together with Yuma and Azusa. 

"Calm down, Kou. Well, at least himechi already in our house" Yuma assured his oldest.

~Flashback~

"What do you want?" Kino asked to Kou.

"...Nothing. I just wanna see the face of the person who already dared to betrayed pyon-chan, I mean Janne's innocent heart" Kou stated the reason rather annoyed. In his mind, no one ever to hurt Janne-his crush's heart.

"Hee~ You're in love with my Jinny, huh?"

"Don't you dare call her with that name! You don't deserve that!"

"Ah, Kou... Calm down..." Azusa tried to stopped his oldest. Kino, on the other side didn't feel threatened by him. In fact, he only stayed calm as he didn't considered Kou as a threat. For them to suddenly appeared before him and right on Janne's birthday, he could only concluded one thing.

"Oh, I know. You're trying to take Janne to your house, right? Not just a mere birthday party" Kino said.

"That's right. We wanna celebrate her party but we're also want to help her return to Ruki-kun. It's better seeing her with Ruki-kun rather than you" Kou said.

"Really? I thought your brother don't want her anymore"

"He will be okay! With Janne by his side, his memory will return. We're sure of it!" Kou said while glaring at Kino. He was really sure Janne will be the key for Ruki to obtained his memory back. While they were glaring at each other, Yuma then walked towards them. Kino take away his gaze from Kou and straight to Yuma. Kou did the same as well and looked at his back. "Yuma-kun..." Yuma only nodded to him, indicating Janne already gone to their mansion.

Kino immediately knew the meaning of his nodding. He knew Janne already ran away from him. He let out a short sigh and stood up from his chair as the brothers immediately turned their attention to him. "Well, I should be going now"

"Huh? Where are you going?" Yuma asked.

"Hm? Isn't it obvious?" He looked aside to them. "Picking up my Queen. I don't know about you but I felt that she needs someone now"

"Huh? What are you? An esper?" Kou mocked him.

"Maybe~ I don't know why but this is what I feel when I remembered her. Well then..." Kino said and started to walk away from them.

~End of Flashback~

"Geez~ I hope he hasn't arrived yet" Kou hoped. "Anyway, what are we going to make for pyon-chan? Oh! I know! A delicious chocolate lava cake. Yeah! I'm sure pyon-chan will love that! And maybe we can make it as her birthday cake. The biggest lava cake!" Kou voiced all of his ideas which popped in his mind.

"Calm down, Kou! For now let's talk this to that sow so we can know what should we prepare" Yuma said.

"Agreed..." Azusa answered.

"Yeah! Let's do it!" Kou then hold doorknob and opened the door. "Oh! How about if we're also--" Before he could finished his sentence, someone bumped in to him really hard, causing Kou almost fell down. "Uwa! What the--!" The person he bumped in to then raised her face. "P--Pyon-chan..?" She was crying and without saying anything, Janne only ran passed through them. "Eh? Pyon-chan! Wait!" But Janne only ignoring his calling and continued to ran away from them.

"What's wrong...with Janne-san...? She was...crying" Azusa said. 

"Tch! Only one reason why she's crying" Yuma stated it with annoyance on his tone. He walked passed through Kou and entered the house. "Oi! Ruki! Sow! Where the hell are ya?!" He shouted very loudly causing his voice echoing around the house. "Tch! Oi!"