My Perfect Angel (Suzuka×Read...

Izzy-metal द्वारा

(PROCESS IN EDITING) You are a 19 years old and you were always a sad and lonely person and all you wanted wa... अधिक

Introduction
Chapter 1 Birthday present
Chapter 2 The Letter
Chapter 3 Welcome To Japan Hiroshima
Chapter 4 KONICHIWA!!
Chapter 5 Long Story
Chapter 6 Special Moment
Chapter 7 Shopping Problem
Chapter 8 I'm Here For You
Chapter 9 Perfectly Beautiful
Chapter 10 Confession
Chapter 11 Date?
Chapter 12 A Night We Won't Forget
Chapter 13 New Friends
Chapter 15 I Need Your Advice
Author's Note
Chapter 16 What Could It Be
Chapter 17 The Best Suprise Ever
Chapter 18 Flirtatious Girl
Chapter 19 Little Team Up...
Chapter 20 Can't Control Myself....
Chapter 21 Hello There
Chapter 22 Suzuka Vs Yuki
Chapter 23 Pack Your Bags!!
Chapter 24 Plan In Action!!
Final Chapter
THANK YOU!!!!
Happy Birthday Jr!!!

Chapter 14 Watch Your Back

777 12 2
Izzy-metal द्वारा

your p.o.v

I stood there looking at the two little girls that looked at me in awe. They looked so adorable I was getting a kawaii attack by their cute little faces.

One of them which was slightly taller than the other stepped forward and said,

"Hello my name is Yui Mizuno. Nice to meet you hope we become good friends!"

She smiled widely at me and took her her hand out towards me. I grabbed her hand and shook it returning a smile back to her. Then the smaller girl came and said in a adorable happy voice,

"Hello my name is Moa Kikuchi I hope we get along well and become great friends!"

She flashed a smile at me revealing her dimples. I then thought to myself "KAWAII!"

I smiled widely and then said,

"Hello my name is (y/n) 
(l/n) I'm new here and don't have and friends besides Suzuka so I really hope we become good friends!"

Su smiled and then said happily,

"So what are we gonna do today guys??"

Everyone started thinking until Moa jumped up and said,

"Let's watch a movie!"

Yui then agreed and Su then smiled and said happily,

"Ok then let's go!"

We made our way to the train station and got on a train that took us to the mall. On the train I got to know Moa and Yui a little bit more.

I know that they are both in the same band as my beautiful girlfriend and Su was Yui's favorite idol when they both joined Sakura Gakuin.

Me and Moa talk alot too and we were both alike in many ways. We were both getting along very well we were both really weird and clumsy.

We finally got to the mall and we headed straight to the movie theater. We all looked at all the different types of movie there were and we finally picked one.

All of us well except Su and Moa who didn't mind what movie it was until I said that it was a horror film. Yui seemed to have liked the idea of a horror film especially since Moa is terrified if them.

We went and bought some popcorn,candies,and some drinks before the movie started. We all walked in and then took a seat.

》》Half way through the movie《《

I was watching the movie without being scared as well as Yui, but Su and Moa on the other hand weren't taking it very well.

We were watching the curse of Chucky and we got to the point where the lady eyeball comes bouncing down the stairs.

I'm not sure if that was supposed to be scary but Su and Moa definitely found it scary. Su then grabbed my arm and hugged it tightly and buried her head into my neck.

I turned my head towards her and kissed her forehead. I looked over at Moa to was practically squeezing Yui.

Yui just looked at me and laugh as well as I did.

》》Le time skip《《

The movie finished and it was a pretty good movie. It wasn't to scary or too boring. Su and Moa though we're scared out of there minds. Su was holding onto me so tight shaking and was extremely pale while Moa was holding on Yui with her eyes widen and a pale face.

I laughed and then Yui said,

"Come on guys it wasn't even that scary and Moa let go."

Moa shook her head and then said,

"I'm not letting go and speak for yourself you know how scared I am of horror films!"

Su then said spooked out as well,

"Just the thought of a killer doll is scary! What if it happens!"

I laughed and then said in a scary voice,

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure Chucky will come after you two haha."

Su then looked at me and made a pounty face and said in a pounty voice,

"Your so mean (y/n)!"

She crossed her arms and looked at the ground. I wrapped one of my arms around her and the I said,

"Su-chan I was kidding besides if that ever did happen he would lay at single finger on you. I'll protect you."

Before Su said something we heard at voice. Su turned pale and hold onto me tightly. We heard the voice again and it sounded very familiar. I then turned around and saw who it was.

It was the stupid asshole that traumatized my poor angel.

It was Takeshi.

He approached me and Su and saw what she was doing. He then angrily said,

"Hey let go of my girl!"

"She's not you Girl as a matter of fact she's my girl so fuck off!"

I was getting mad and Yui and Moa just went with Su and hugged her trying to keep her calm. Takeshi came up to me and I stood in front of Su,Moa,and Yui to protect them. He then swing his arm  at me but I dodged it and I swinged at him and landed a punch on his face. His lip was bleeding. He glared at me and said in a threatening tone,

"This isn't over I'll get her back and I'll make you suffer. You better watch you back!"

And with that he walked away...

A/N
KONICHIWA SUZUKA LOVERS!!! I'M SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!! IT'S BEEN TWO WEEKS IK IK BUT I HAVEN'T BEEN FEELING MYSELF. IDK MAYBE I'M NOT HANDLING THE BREAKUP VERY WELL BUT THEN AGAIN I'VE BEEN PACKED WITH HOMEWORK BUT I HAVE A SCHEDULE WORKED OUT NOW SO I MIGHT BE UPDATING I BIT MORE NOW. AS YOU GUYS MIGHT HAVE NOTICED I REMOVED MY BOOK MYSTERIOUS HERO  BUT IT WILL BE ON HOLD FOR NOW SINCE IT'S A BIT DIFFICULT TO UPDATE 4 BOOKS. DAMN SHIT IS GETTING DOWN BETWEEN YOU AND TAKESHI WELL I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AT ALL. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUT TO SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY BOOKS! ! ALSO PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT MY BOOKS! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/AND FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU RIGHT BACK! WELL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS SAYANORA MY SUZUKA LOVERS!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23.3K 1K 12
To be in love was something that any human would live for. And to be loved, was something that any human would die for. Your life was perfect. You ha...
34.3K 1.5K 10
You were never very good at making friends. It wasn't that you were an unlikeable person, in fact when most people got to know you they seemed to rea...
2.8K 39 15
"I want to love you, I really do...but my heart won't let me." A young man has just recently transferred to a high school in Tokyo that, coincidenta...
200K 4.6K 39
"Give it your best shot." (F/n) is the new girl. The different one. Pulls back yet still fights. At times bold and at times a coward. Experiencing m...